Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Polish

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Crabtree & Evelyn nail polishes are a hidden gem and they usually have specials on their products. I grabbed three polishes including Pistachio which is a yellow-green that does look like the colour of pistachios.
It has a sheen but no flecks of gold or sparkles.

The formula is on the thin side and it requires about three coats to get good coverage but it's not watery like some of Essie polishes can be.
Lasting power is about the same as the Essie polishes (at least for me) - about 3-4 days before the polish starts fading/chipping.

The colour selection is limited and hopefully they'll add more choices.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

I have this in Petal Pink - beautiful very sheer pink, no shimmer, applies like a dream. Innocent as a little ballerina in her pink tutu. MNOB! Lasts well too! I know, because I rarely wear nail polish, just for special evenings out, and (psst dirty little secret...) let them wear off gradually rather than removing them with nail polish. This one passes the test, staying fresh for over a week and then the shine gradually fades with no chipping.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/19/2014 8:38:00 PM

One of the THE BEST nail polishes I have tried. This polish will last me a good week with a top coat! Great formula, applies wonderfully. Outperforms Sephora Formula X (chipping in two days) and some of my more expensive polishes. I have Sugar Plum which is gorgeous and Avocado.

The best part is that they are so cheap. Here in Canada, they are $6 each, $10 for 2 and $12 for 3.

One thing though, I'm not exactly crazy about the applicator/brush. It is quite short and I wish the brush were wider. That aside, I will be buying more colors as I can't get over how good this polish is.

on 1/17/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THIS is by far the best nail polish I've ever used. The formula applies so easily and with a top coat, my manicure lasts about a week. My father in-law works at Gift-o-logy/Hannoush and they carry Crabtree & Evelyn products. I received 7 different colors: black cherry, silver, sky blue, eggplant, pomegranate, & gold. All are beautiful, all only need no less than 2 coats. With the black cherry, it's best to use a black coat underneath to really bring out the color. I'm not sure how much it is on their website or in other stores, but it's only 6$ at Gift-o-logy/Hannoush. It's great nail polish! I'm surprised a lot of people haven't tried it.

on 8/14/2013 7:57:00 PM

THE best nail polish on the market. Better than OPI! No, I can't believe it either. Drys fast, wears like iron and it's 6.00, cheaper than drug store brands.
Also, Formaldehyde free!