Essence Essence I Love Punk Eyeliner Pen

Essence Essence I Love Punk Eyeliner Pen
Essence I Love Punk Eyeliner Pen

2.3

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

It's kind of ok for a drugstore brand, I am really surprise especially for its really cheap price tag...I bought it because I need an eyeliner so bad when I was away..the one thing that I had to complain was the plastic cover kept separating from the lid and then when you try to put it on make sure you use the tip and only the tip, if u accidentally hit the sides of the tip, black mess will occur.

on 4/23/2014 2:35:00 AM

This eyeliner smudged within a couple of hours so it's a no-go for me. But other than that it was alright- extremely easy to use and a good-but-not-dramatic color payoff.

I have to admit I didn't expect much from this 2.99 eyeliner pen. My usual eyeliner is Lancome Artliner, Stila Stay All Day is my back-up. I'm starting to realize that I have to stick with the pricier brands if I want my eyeliner to stay in place.

Tried this because I was curious- won't buy this again.

on 1/19/2014 8:20:00 PM

This is difficult to use. I do a lot of thick eyeliner looks, but I found that the tip and the end didn't give off much color while I had to use the side. Creased a lot too. Wouldn't recommend...