essence Essence I Love Punk Eyeliner Pen

Price: $

on 4/29/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

God this is shitty. I read the reviews but still figured I'd get it since it was marked down to basically a dollar. On the first try, I thought it wasn't as bad as some people thought. It went on not super deep and dark, it was like a marker. Awkward but doable. I get how people say it's a light black, I get how people say it's hard to use. It's not very saturated. I keep wondering if mine is dried out. I also read that someone said it didn't cause those liner bald spots when you go over it. At first I noticed it didn't, but then it did after a while. Cuz lets be real, no one gets it perfect the first time which is what you have to do with this to like it ok. I added another liner on top to help make the lines more crisp, but that just made more bald spots. Ugh. I got it because it was so cheap and I wanted and easy liner for work (I can't bring in new makeup that I can't prove I paid for previously so I buy a lot of cheap crap there) but I seriously am debating returning it for my dollar back. Not sure just yet. But yea, I see why they are pulling this off shelves.

On the second try: Better, but I still need more than one liner, which is how it always seems to be. It's on the eh side of ok. But at least it was cheap so that's kinda neat. Like I said this is a back up, but I would pay more for a better liner. I prefer Prestige liquid liner pots or their Total Intensity pen.