It's a 10 five minute hair repair for blondes

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Methyl Gluceth-20, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Leaf Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Dimethiconel, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methlisothiazolinone, Blue 1/CI 42090/Ao1, Red 33/CI 17200/Aka227.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I tried this today and really loved it! I left it on for 5 minutes like the directions say. It's a purple tinted creamy conditioning treatment in a bright yellow tube. It gave me silky smooth hair and didn't take away any volume or bounce. It did more than a daily conditioner does for sure. My hair felt really pretty afterwards! It has a pleasant scent~kind of like a warm sunny clean scent. I'm really happy with my purchase!

I have had my hair bleached 3 times in the last 6 months. That may be about average for anyone who is a bottled blonde, but the 2nd time the bleach was taken over other previously bleached parts of my hair, leaving them extremely fragile. I try lots of haircare products. I have found that every brand has hits and misses. I love products by Alterna, Moroccanoil, and Pureology. But I have also used products by those brands that didn't work for me. It's a 10 is a very highly rated brand that didn't do much for me when I used their original leave in a couple years ago. So unfortunately I haven't tried much else from their range, until now. I have needed a conditioner that really nourished my parched, weak hair, not just filled it in with buildup or coated it with slippery ingredients. This 100% did that for me. My hair felt great when I put it on in the shower, but the real proof for me was that it drastically improved the look and feel of my hair after it dried. It actually feels more restored. My blonde color is also softer, less harsh and brassy. I will say that I slathered it on with a gracious amount, but this was under $10 so I will definitely be repurchasing!

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm a natural medium brunette but started getting allover highlights about 8 months ago and have worked my way to being a blonde, of a sort. After my last highlight visit my stylist recommended a deep conditioner treatment and suggested this one. She's a natural blonde and gets infrequent highlights herself so I bought it and took it home. I also snagged a bottle of Aussie moist 3 minute miracle from the drugstore for about 1/5th the price for comparison.

The It's a 10 hair repair for blondes smells nice, not super florally or anything I can put a name to, but it reminds me of the smell of summer time mingling with a beach breeze. The bottle is a squeeze tube and works well. I applied it in the shower to wet/damp hair and put it up in a clip and rinsed it out at the end of my shower. The consistency was somewhere between ketchup and mayonnaise, holding it's shape well when squeezed onto my hand but easy to apply throughout my hair. It applied very smoothly and my hair didn't tangle or snag while running my fingers through to distribute it evenly. I left it in for about 10 minuets and rinsed it out. My hair felt soft but nothing spectacular or over the top wow. I usually apply a leave in and let it air dry, but I forewent the leave in so I could judge the treatment on it's own.

Overall the product didn't impress me to justify the price. The Aussie moist 3 min miracle gave similar results but left my hair less bouncy, so I won't be buying either of them again. I feel like my Kirkland moisturizing conditioner left in the same amount of time would have done about the same job. If the price was lower it wouldn't be the worst product to keep on hand but I'll be looking elsewhere for my next hair repair product.

Popular Hair Treatments