no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I have this brand in MAC. It is great. Celebrities use it like Carrie Underwood during her performances and Jennifer Lopez on american Idolo. This makes my lips have a great feel.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

12 years ago

i was looking for a nude lipgloss when i came across this cute, affordable little squeeze tube gloss. it's a pink peach that is more peach than pink, and has really fine shimmer. it's not sticky and it's a bit on the runny side, so it's quite comfortable to wear. and it is indeed a very pretty nude everyday gloss. mine didn't leak like the previous reviewers', and i've had mine for almost a year and the quality is still good. i would give this 5 lippies but it does leave my lips feeling a bit dry after it wears off, and it's not very long wearing either. but i don't mind reapplying. will repurchase, and will probably try a different shade of this too.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

I seem to have this in Peach, but the tube is not marked with a color name. However, my gloss is a peachy pink, more peachy than anything, with little sparkles that look silver in some lights, gold in others. When I tried it on I was surprised at how much pigment it had...it is really cute! Cap leaks, though, which is sucky.

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

14 years ago

I'm in LOVE with Baby Pink's Peach Lip gloss. On me, the colour is a peachy pink. This lip gloss contains very subtle shimmers but when applied, it's not obvious at all. Instead, leaves my lips shiny but not glittery. In my opinion it is not sticky. I'm not sure but I bought the newer packaging and perhaps they made this lip gloss to be less sticky but still lasts very long. Even after I had my meal, I can still see some of this gloss on my lips. My tube doesn't leak so the packaging is fine. I will continue to repurchase over and over again. <br> UPDATE! I found out that this makes my lip smooth after I apply it and even after I "removed" it. Makes my lips as soft a baby's. Will continue to buy.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Kinky, Fine

14 years ago

This was the only baby pink lipgloss color worth getting IMHO. So hard to find in the US, I stumbled across them during my visit to Tawain. Apparently from my cousin, they are all the rage there and also incredibly cheap (turned out to be 3$). I, being the lipgloss junkie that I am bought all avaiable colors. The only one that I became attached to was the peach. It's a nude color with slight gold shimmer, like your lips but better. All the baby pinks are extremely long wear...this however means sticky Sticky STICKY!! If you hate the feeling of Lancome Juicy Tubes then just forget this.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

14 years ago

Babypink Lipgloss Peach<p>A very pretty natural nude pinky peach color with hint of shimmers. The formula is so sticky, yet stays put extremely well.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

14 years ago

Overall: Gorgeous colour and sheen, but texture is super tacky. Still, would buy again for the color and effect alone. <br> The pluses: This lip gloss is a beautiful, super shiny, MLBB peachy pink, perfect for those "I want to look like a Korean pop star" looks. It's the exact J Lo shade for my NC30, Asian complexion, and doesn't wash me out. There's no taste, and the gloss stays on for a fairly long time. <br> The minuses: Super super tacky! Long hair sticks to it instantly.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

I use this lip gloss particularly for a nude look. It is a beige color with pink undertones to it. The consistency, like all BP glosses, is wonderful.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

2.0

15 years ago

Aaaah, Baby Pink. I love how the Asians market products. Unfortunately, this l/g does nothing to make your lips feel like a baby. It is extremely tacky. I felt that it dried my lips and that I needed a lip balm before applying it. The color did not resemble peach in the sense of color. It looks like an opaquish pink with sparkles. On initial application it gave my lips a white residue film. I can't say I would try another Baby Pink in another color, but this one did nothing for me.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

15 years ago

I just got this today and I must say I love it! For a almost clear but super glossy and shiny lipgloss, it's the best I've ever gotten.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18