trilogy Rosehip Oil

No Image

4.7

on 5/2/2018 12:44:00 AM

Holy grail. I use a lot of serums and oils and always come back to this one. I recommend this oil to my friends as i know it is 100% pure rosehip. It is so gentle and calms my angry dry eczema-prone skin. I find it heals any blemishes faster as well. You can mix this with other moisturisers, serums and oils as i think it is a carrier oil? I like to mix it with my sea buckthorn oil.

I've been using Rosehip oil as an on/off moisturizer for about 3 months now so figured it was about time to write a review. I have combination/acne prone skin and was recommended to give rosehip oil a go in order to fade old acne scaring. It's a light oil that smells quite woody which I like. I use only 3-4 drops to cover both my face and neck. I would recommend using this product only at night as it can leave you looking a bit too oily. Has helped even out my skintone and fade some acne scaring. Will continue using.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am fond of using oils on my skin despite the fact that I have combination skin. There is mixed opinion on whether using oils on oily skin is beneficial. But my cheeks get dry and sometimes a bit of oil helps them on their way.

I tend to use the oil at night - 3 or 4 drops is usually enough because the oil is so rich. Rose hip oil is renowned for helping to improve the condition of the skin and it is claimed to reduce the appearance of scarring.I haven't noticed a visible reduction in scarring but my skin always feels better for having used the product. I would not use the product during breakouts and limit its use to 3-4 times a week.
Recently I had a needling session which left my skin feeling a little rough and in need of some tlc, well the rosehip oil did the trick nicely!

Allow 20 minutes before lying down to protect your pillowcase.