Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush - Bali

Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush  - Bali

4.8

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Methicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Benzethonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain ( /-): Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850:1), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

on 7/23/2017 3:04:00 PM

I got this as a sample in a beauty box I subscribe to, and I really like the color on me. Also, it is VERY pigmented. One swipe is pretty much all it takes to get the color. High quality blush. I can't speak of how well the waterproofing is though because I haven't yet been in a situation where I could test that while wearing it.

on 5/1/2017 6:10:00 PM

Cargo makes some amazing blushes...My two favorite blush brands are Thebalm and Cargo, I love that both brands are conveniently located in Kohls, great quality and long wearing. I'm about an NC25, and this shade looks perfect with my light brown hair, brown eyes...I think it leans neutral, and would suit all skin tones. It's pigmented and buttery, and lasts all day even in warm Cali weather...Definitely recommend.

on 4/30/2017 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the prettier colours when applied. Gives an almost natural glow. It is a mauvy-brown with a pretty blue-pink sheen. When applied it looks mauve-pink on the cheek. I will say the sheen is highly visible but tolerable. Very pretty colour, and applies like a dream.

on 9/15/2016 6:26:00 AM

This blush is beautiful. I have warm ivory skin and this blush makes it come alive, I pair this with Benefit Dallas and it's amazing. The price point is great too.

on 4/7/2016 8:15:00 AM

This is a lovely blush, long wearing and has a beautiful sheen to it.
I have always wanted to try something from Cargo so I thought I would start simple and choose a blush. So glad I did because its really amazing.
The only slight criticism I have is I wish it had a mirror as it is only a metal container(not a huge issue). Anyway you don't need to use a highlighter as this blush gives a nice shine/glow to your face without being too much.

But the most amazing part i got this on sale in Debenhams for £9.50 so i was more than happy!

I think it retails for around £19 but i'm not too sure.

Either way I would repurchase this.

on 9/29/2015 10:03:00 AM

love this blush....Does not clog my pores, had it so far for 5 months and after daily use the whole container is still pretty much there.
In terms of lasting power: 3 hours on my skin (oily-combo) then I do need to re-apply otherwise looks like Ive had nothing on.
I went for a swim in the pool, the blush stayed on. However after my second swim, the blush was gone. So would not say it is waterproof.

on 9/2/2015 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I LOVE THIS

It is a rosy pink color with a slight glow

It works fantastic on my fair pink undertone skin but probably would turn into a pretty pink-peach on someone with a yellow undertone

It brightens my face and gives me a beautiful natural glow

I have a smaller tin of this, not a fan of the packaging

Can't see how anyone can buy it full size, this is more of a spring summer blush and will last a year or two

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not know what made me wait to try Cargo cosmetics, I have a palette from them now, a bronzer, and now finally, this blush (seems this blush was a little popular when it first came out..? I was not so into makeup then..),

I put this right up there with Tarte's amazonian clay blushes in may respects, being this lasts all day on me (hard for me to find a powder blush that lasts on me all day all on it's own, with no 'help'), stays true to color, no skin irritation, no scent (which I love!! If I want to smell roses or chocolate I will buy some!! what is with these cosmetic companies making things 'scented' anymore..? so many of us have sensitive skin..ah well..it is those companies' losses!!), and my goodnes,, also like Tarte, this is going to last me A LONG TIME!! And like the Tarte blushes, this container can be a pain to open. IMHO a more pricey blush should be easy to open. I know this is not high-end like Dior or anything, but still..Not really a fan of the packaging..but to me, performance matters more than a pretty compact that hardly anybody (in my world) will ever see!!

Yes, I would re-purchase this if I lost this. It just gives me a lovely natural, healthy, lit from within glow. I also think this would be more suited for light/medium and medium skin tones. Very fair gals could probably wear this, but I recommend using a light hand to start with!! Tends to be very pigmented, so a little goes a long way!!

on 7/10/2015 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I give this 4 lippies coz I tried it in its own first on top of foundation & by noon it was nowhere to be seen.. but when I did foundation + clinique up-lighting liquid illuminator in Blush & topped it with this, i found my holy grail! & it was still there even after the whole day + tons of sweat in the gym at night (a total of 12 hours!) I just did the suggestion of some other reviewers here to put the blush on top of my foundation & BEFORE the setting powder. Also, I add a little more of the stuff so it ends up perfectly just the right amount the rest of the day. I have very oily skin & this is the only way that works for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Good blush that creates a sunkissed healthy glow. Makes me look like I've been in the sun the day before. I have very pale skin and gives a believable peachy pink glow that doesn't look orange or like gross bronzer. It has a subtle illuminator (not glittery or with too much highlight). Another reviewer called this a "satin" finish and I think that's a good description. Feels like a much better quality product than I expected. The tin is huge for the price (when compared to bobby brown etc). If your looking for more of a ballerina "pretty" pink I would recommend Becca mineral blush in Gypsy which is a similar product (also very nice on the skin) but a bit more pretty pink for more of a polished look. This cargo blush gives me more of an outdoorsy flush -almost a 'not wearing makeup' look. No strong fragrance. Lasts around 5 hours on my combination/dry skin (not oily). Haven't tried in water/perspiration but seems to last a couple of hours longer than a normal blush. The colour fades back with wear through the day but the illuminator stays making skin look clean and radiant (similar to a primer with illuminator but for your cheeks). Will buy again but with huge tin it might be well in the future.

Popular Blush Products