Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush

4.1

Goat Hair, Wood, Metal

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This brush costs $54, and sheds bristles as a cat in springtime! Horrible. I have never encoutered such poor quality of a brush, not even $5 brushes from low-end stores. Each time I use it, 2-3 bristles end up in my face. Not acceptable for that price tag. So, no, I do not recommend this brush. At all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really enjoyed using this brush for two years.
It's extremely soft. It won't correct makeup mistakes, but will help seamlessly blend together any powder products. Good for those days when you really enjoy playing makeup. You'll need to spend some time blending to see the effect.
Great for taking off extra powder. Perfect for baking.
After two years of usage without any fall outs this brush started to shed badly. In one day it became unusable.
I don't like baking, so won't buy it again. It's not superb brush for any other needs.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is rubbish. Absolute rubbish. Bought it to use with the BB finishing powder. Brush bristles splay, the centre part only picks up colour, sales asst assured me I could apply blusher with it, not so, it doesn't blend powder at all and I ended up using my Chanel brush to blend. Am very disappointed with BB products, I'm not sure if I'd buy any again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use this for buffing foundation, very nice, especially with nars sheet glow :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I would put this brush on my "desert island" list. It's perhaps the one brush in my large collection that I consider unique and "must have." I use it every single day, not for its original purpose, but to do a final blend of blush, bronzer, etc...whatever I've put on my cheeks for color.

As I've gotten older, I've found it much more difficult to create a natural look with powder blush. Blush tends to grab to the high points on my cheeks, which get more prominent with each year. To solve, I just swirl and swirl with the BB face blender brush after the final application of color, softening the edges and creating a most natural flush.

I have never used this brush to apply blush or bronzer. Only use it as a final, finishing brush to make the final look more natural.

As for the stiffness that other reviewers mentioned. It is stiff, but that (plus its shape) is why it works so well for blending. If it were softer, it simply would not do the job.

For me, holy grail status.

A scratchy brush. After washing, the hairs shed and splayed all over the place.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

an odd brush. it is small for the task of blending. it is probably ok to use for blush or face shading. the brush sheds slightly. the bristle is ok, soft but not that soft. the brush size is too small for my opinion.

Works. A lot of product gets stuck in the brush - perhaps just noticable because of the white bristles.

Sheds a little, but not too bad.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

useless. U don't need to buy this brush, everything you will be putting on your face (blush, bronzer, powder..) you will do with other brushes. I don't seem to find a real reason for this expensive purchase.

I love this brush!!! such a great quality I got it in a set back in 2008 and I still use it !!! It a permanent item in my makeup bag!! love it! and the best part is, it never gets stained and after I clean it, it just looks brand new!!!

Popular Makeup Brushes