Philip Kingsley Moisture Extreme Conditioner

Philip Kingsley Moisture Extreme Conditioner

3.7

Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Acetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, behentromonium Chloride, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG Amodimethicone, Orbignya Oleigera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OIl, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tritium Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Perfume (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Hexyl Cinnamal, 2-(4-tert-Butylbenzyl)propionaldehyde, Linalool.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I m really confused by this item . The shampoo and conditioner. I'm hair & cosmetics junkie , have tried nearly all from dirt cheap by $$ salon brands . In the past i use to love Kerastase and used for quite a long time. Then something change either the brand or my hair. I cant use now this brand , my hair keep falling from it and looks dull.
Then i move for quite a time to Joico (tried all the brand) the only one i quite liked was and still the Moisture Recovery . But because i always keep trying / buying new staffs to try i end up buying thise as well.
I started with this brand buying the Moisture Balancing line ( as my hair is FINE and dry , as well as i m highlighting roots every 5 weeks / no hot tools or such ) - didnt like it.
Then tried the new Re-Moisturising line - same results . I insisted trying on this brand as i like the Elasticizer. And i finally tried the Moisture -Extreme line .
I didnt try first this as i have fine hair and didnt want something heavy but the balancing or re-moisturizing wasnt enought so i decide to try this as my last option .
Well i do not like it either BUT the odd thing is that my hair looks better from when i use it.
This is why i m confused.
I hate the feel of this shampoo on my hair while washing. Dont leather good at all. Then i feel like i cant wash it out of my hair. And last my hair dont look great ones dry out.
BUT i have used nearly whole the bottles as i AGAIN spend money on full sized products and what i notice is that my hair do feel much more softer and like i have double much hair.
Also something that i never give attention before was that my scalp feel better. I dont know how to explain all this. But in short is that i hate to wash with this , can't wash it out , and hair looks not as good as normally ones dry .... BUT with the time i used this line my hair is looks healthier ??
VERY ODD
i wont buy again tho :-( as i feel uncomfortable using it. Back to Joico

on 11/13/2013 4:45:00 AM

Works best with the PK Elasticizer and the accompanying Moisture Extreme Shampoo. In fact whenever I use all three the results are AMAZING. My hair looks great for days! This is a really effective moisturizing conditioner, and when I use it with those other 2 products my dry thirsty hair loves this stuff. When I use it with something else- not quite so much. However, a little bit really does go a long way with this conditioner, I find I don't need to use very much at all. Which is great because it's so pricey.

Overall, I like this a lot and would buy it again but it's not HG. While it's one of the best conditioners I've ever used, I prefer Joico Moisture Recovery and Pureology Hydrate conditioners to this one.

on 8/11/2013 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I really like the conditioner. I used it after the shampoo from the same line and the elastisizer extreme. It made detangling a breeze and my hair doesn't get as many single strand knots anymore. I feel as if the health and manageability of my hair has increased since using PK products. Would definitely recommend. The one gripe I have is that it doesn't leave me with with as much softness in my hair when I rinse it out as I would like. Also, the price kinda sucks but if you are used to buying products like curl junkie, this is nothing...

Btw, I have 4a-4z natural hair with porosity issues and a tendency to suffer a lot of tangles.

Popular Conditioners