Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30
RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13% (broad-spectrum sunscreen agent). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone suspending agent), PEG-12 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Resveratrol, Quercetin, Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Lauroyl Lysine (skin-conditioning agent), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Trihydroxystearin (thickener), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (anti-irritant), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Haemstococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (thickener/mattifying agent), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifier), Hydrolyzed Silica (thickener/mattifying agent), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (silicone-based binding agent), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient thickener), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives), Iron Oxides (natural pigment).

on 4/14/2016 12:03:00 PM

pricey but it works!

i use pc's bha gel at night, so i have to use a sunscreen throughout the day.

this is the only one that i'll use on my face. i like the tint, i have some redness in my skin - but after applying this, i can skip foundation. i have been using this for over two years now. never caused any problems. it is rather drying, which works for me - i don't get shiny or oily by the end of the day or after a strenous bike ride in hot weather.

it has a little bit of a smell, not unpleasant but distinct. this goes away after a few moments.

one tube lasts me about 9 months (but i only apply on days i have to leave the house and be outside a lot.)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best face sunscreen I've found so far that doesn't use chemical sunscreens, which I avoid.

on 1/27/2014 11:47:00 PM

I love this stuff! I am NC25 with combination skin. This actually gives me lightweight coverage which I was surprised by (it just evens my skin tone a bit), and the colour is a good match for me. Some days I just run around with this + some concealer on. No white cast in photos. I haven't been using it long enough to know if any of the anti-oxidants have made a difference for my skin.