Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30
RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13% (broad-spectrum sunscreen agent). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone suspending agent), PEG-12 Dimethicone (silicone-based thickener), Resveratrol, Quercetin, Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Lauroyl Lysine (skin-conditioning agent), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Trihydroxystearin (thickener), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (anti-irritant), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Haemstococcus Pluvialis Extract (astaxanthin/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (thickener/mattifying agent), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifier), Hydrolyzed Silica (thickener/mattifying agent), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (silicone-based binding agent), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient thickener), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate (texture enhancer), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives), Iron Oxides (natural pigment).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Best Daytime Eyelid Cream for extremely oily lids.

Some background on my eyelids. They get super oily/sebumy. You know what breaks down water proof makeup? Oil. So, waterproof formulas only work for me when I'm sweating, and my eyelids natural oil production breaks down such formulas. Eyelid primers such as Milani or UDPP don't work for me. Too Faced works a little better. Nyx waterproof is my favorite drugstore and Nars Smudgeproof is my HG.
I like using a lot of SPF during the day, layering SPF makeup over my regular SPF.

Around my eyes, I prefer mineral/physical titanium dioxide or zinc oxide because it doesn't sting. *Fun fact: zinc oxide offers a wee bit better UVA protection*.

Most formulas are too moist on my eyelid and make my eye makeup slick off. Even on non-makeup days, I feel any SPF is slicking off and not offering any protection.

This however, keeps my eyelid and lower lashline matte and protected with no stinging at all.

By itself, this works extremely well as an eyelid primer but I use Benefit Air Patrol just to have a base especially for use on eyelids. Thanks to this, I no longer have to use Air Patrol too close to my lashline, where it tends to sting a bit. By itself, its smooth and keeps eyeshadow lasting but doesn't quite help eyeshadow "popping" or looking improved on me.

The tint isn't too noticeable on my ochre NC30 skintone, especially when I cover up with makeup, though it is a more neutral-toned than my skin.

On non-makeup days, this works really well and feels like it's not going anywhere. On active days, it layers really well on top of itself without feeling heavy.

If you have smaller, extremely oily and sensitive areas, I really recommend this as a daytime cream. If you have really oily and sensitive skin all over your face, I think there are cheaper options out there like from Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 50 or Coppertone Oil-Free SPF 30. Since I use this as a daytime eye cream, a little goes a long way.

Either way, the ingredient list is beautiful and the price is pretty justifiable, especially when there are sales or coupon codes. If you have issues with SPF and oil production, I'd give this a go.

on 6/19/2015 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

my HG for winter
it.s just perfect for my oily/combination, acne prone , sensitive skin
to bad it.s just spf 30
the only problem i have with it it.s that tint kinda shows on my fair face but i use powder foundation over it and it.s ok
i.m using it as a sunscreen only so i have to put another serum or cream under it because it.s to dry for me in the winter.

on 3/11/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's probably the only sunscreen I will ever use because it's simply the best. If you prefer mineral sunscreens, there are no other sunscreens to match the quality of this one. Think of it like a lotion-to-powder formula. You blend it out like a normal lotion and after about a minute it's as weightless as powder. I apply a LOT of this and it is never heavy or patchy. There's no white cast like other mineral sunscreens because of the slight tint. The tint is a little light for me but it matches to my skin tone after a few minutes. There's also an added plus of anti-ageing ingredients in it.