4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

The key was beyond my expectations and is among my favorite celebrity perfumes now I bought a 1oz and it was very cheap.it's easy to carry around but I wish I had a larger bottle When I checked out it's notes in fragrantica,I saw a lot of fruity notes and I thought it's going to smell like a fruity body spray but I was so wrong! It's not much fruity to my nose,actually it's so well blended that non of it's notes stand out separately.when first sprayed it has a pretty fruity vibe but soon enough it dries down to a combination of white musk,creamy,not so sweet vanilla and soft florals(mostly honeysuckle I guess).it smells so clean,feminine,fresh.simply lovely.whenever I apply it,I can't stop sniffing myself and every time I think that I have to wear it more often.It's not what I expect from a bieber fragrance Longevity is very good but as mentioned below,it's not strong enough to be recognizable outside house,specially when it's cold.but in a small room and in a close distance,it can easily attract other people!I've received some comments like:you smell clean and pretty It's not a teenage perfume IMO.It's timeless and while being a great choice for spring and summer,I'm wearing it right now(a chilly winter day)and enjoying it a lot

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This is a great perfume! I was hesitant since it was Justin Bieber's but I heard good things about it and got it for my sister. The price was great and when my sister opened it to use, it smelled amazing! I could smell her from across the room and it was so good! super long lasting. I would use it too and was upset when the bottle finished. Would totally recommend and worth the try. Fragrance notes (according to kohl's website): This floral-fresh scent has gentle top notes of rose and honeysuckle. Deep heart notes of tiare flower, jasmine and peony and a hint of fresh clementine zest. Solar notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli add a subtle warmth to create an inspiring fragrance.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEE this perfume, and I'm not just saying that because I stan the Biebs. But, this scent is soo intoxicating and smells way better than any other celebrities'/Victoria secret fragrances I've ever smelled. I can't describe the scent because I have no words but definitely purchase this guys. I also found the body lotion at TJ Maxx for $3!!! You heard me! Now I have to re-purchase the perfume to go with the lotion.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

The scent is like.. fine. It's on the sweet-sour side and it's like very fresh. One dislike is that it's not so noticble when outside, I couldn't sense it at all. I must say, the packaging is very attracting. Anyway I just don't find myself reaching out for it every time I use perfume.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Mortifying purchase...but a good one. No regrets. Pleasantly surprised. Notes of peach, boysenberry, osmanthus, pink jasmine, water lily, musk, vanilla, woods, and raspberry. I cant tell you what note stands out the most-its well blended. A sweet fruity musk but not too musky or too sweet or too fruity. Ive tried two of his other scents- Girlfriend and Collectors Edition (or whatever its called) and they're nowhere near as good as this one. The woody notes makes it more mature smelling I think...this is not a fruity body spray. I wore it to work today and not only did it last the whole day, but every time I washed my hands it would release the smell into the air because I had sprayed some on my wrists before leaving home. Ahhhhh...a wrist sniffer for sure. I wish it were a little stronger and I wish it weren't a Justin Bieber that I had to buy in a box with his face on it-as if Im a 12 year old girl...but this is just as good as any other celeb perfume, and now one of my fave celeb scents. I think the bottles ugly-white plastic with a key charm...but I got this for $20 at the drugstore and it was well worth it

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

4 years ago

I got a sample and I was surprised by the wonderful scent. But why does it have to be Justin Bieber's? I'm 28 and I really don't want to tell anyone I wear this lol It lasts all day too.I actually think this scent is more suitable for 20-30s than teenage girls.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

Wonderfull smell. Good staying power.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

Shopping for a new.fragrance to wear for work the perfume.counter.lady.recommended I take sniff of the.key which was.new.out. I have.never been a.fan of.celebrity perfumes especially teenage.boys.but omg this.smelt fab. Gorgeous smell. Love it although I.hate.to.confess.I'm wearing.justin.beiber I just.say.the.key lol

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

6 years ago

It almost pains me that I have to say this but I think this smells awesome despite the ludicrous name behind it. I liken it a bit to Body by Victoria and it seems like a sophisticated scent. It's almost creamy and yet not too sweet.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Hands down one of my top 3 perfumes of all time! It smells amazing - I highly recommend. I'm 25 years old and I think anyone could wear it... It's not a young scent. Go buy it - you will love it.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium