Caudalie Divine Legs

No Image

3.0

I don't like to tan, because of frekles, but this lotion is as close as I will ever get to self-tanning. This lotion is so easy to use: apply it like a cream, blend seamlessly and let it dry. It does dry down pretty quickly and you are left with a nice, bronzed glow, which looks very natural and even somewhat sexy.

I am guilty of using this product on my arms as well; it looks just as good and great news is - i don't have to worry about my white sausage arms or legs as much. You can read more about this lotion on my blog here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/12/12/Perfect-Holiday-Body-feat-Caudalie ) but overall I must say that it is a very user-friendly product. It might get streaky, so make sure to blend it well. The scent is my biggest complaint though, so make sure to try this product at the store before buying. So to see whether you like it or not.

on 6/22/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is so easy to use, like putting on lotion. Just make sure it's spread evenly, it doesn't dry super fast but it can streak a little if you're not aware. Very natural color, even on fair, can layer for deeper color. Doesn't come off on clothes once dry, very subtle shimmer. It is a little pricy but it does the job and it smells really good, my husband commented both oh how nice my skin looked and how good I smelled. He's not that great at compliments so that's something! If you're familiar with Caudalie's Divine Oil, it's the same scent. It looks great on my arms, too!

on 8/9/2013 9:58:00 PM

The color of my legs was nice, but the smell was HORRIBLE! For a non self-tanning product I was surprised by the scent. Seriously, I felt so self conscious on the way to the office.
The plus side is that the product stayed on and didn't transfer, but it was a small victory given the overwhelmingly metallic stench.