BeneFit Cosmetics Rockateur

BeneFit Cosmetics Rockateur

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Been using this nonstop for the past month of so. Love this!!!! some may use it as a highlighter, I use it for blush.

If you want that "perfect skin" glow, this is a must!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The first Blush i have hit pan on. I'm not really a huge Blush person, but this one just keeps amazing me. Every time i put it on, im shocked at how pretty and natural it looks. Its like that perfect sunkissed look. What i really like is that it has some golden glow to it, and when i say glow, i dont mean glitter. There is no glitter at all, just that perfect luminous look. Instantly gives your face an extra oomph!

To Read all 102 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/21/2016 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best blush I have ever owned full stop. Great colour, great packaging and a little goes a long way. My friend had been using it for ages before I finally got it and I was always saying every time I saw her how amazing her blusher was. I'm happy it suits my skin tone too :) It is a little pricey but I don't mind the price if it lasts me awhile.

on 5/11/2016 10:03:00 AM

Finally I have found a blush that gives a small amount of shimmer, not glitter, and is a great colour, my skin can be quite pale but I wear fake tan and I go on regular holidays, this product can be worn with all skin tones, nice texture doesn't clog skin nor show up any large pores

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love how the color would work with most of my makeup looks, or even whenever I don't know which color would look best I would just reach for this one. I don't mind the packaging bc the color last all day on my face so I don't really need to carry the bulky box around with me.

I've always wanted to try something from benefit and I know that their primers are often raved about. I was actually looking for a blush that is neutral in colour but suitable for everyday wear and for when you create dramatic looks and want to have minimal colour on the cheeks. I was stuck between rockateur and dallas and being medium skinned, didn't know which one to pick.

In the end I chose rockateur just because the packaging was prettier (I'm a sucker for cute and kitschy packaging - what can I say?). I love this blush and it has become one of my fave blushes - I use this everyday. It's a very versatile blush which goes with any kind of look, whether it be dramatic or neutral. It's not matte but it's not shimmery either. It just gives a healthy sheen/glow to the skin. It's a very natural blush which adds just a hint of colour to mimic a natural flush. It looks so natural on the skin that you honestly cannot tell if you have blush on or if it's just a natural flush. I use the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation which acts as a good base and helps to prolong any makeup on top of it, so I don't usually have any issues with longevity. That being said, with normal foundations or bb creams I do see that it doesn't seem to last as long. It doesn't fade in a patchy way though, rather it fades evenly and the colour kind of dims (that's the best way I can describe it).

The blush is not super pigmented, but personally I like that as I can go in with a heavy hand and still not look like a clown at the end. The product blends out so seamlessly and almost becomes part of the skin. I do find the price to be kind of steep and whilst the packaging is beautiful, it's not exactly ideal or compact to bring in your handbag for touchups which kind of sucks and which is why I took two lippies off.

Overall - do i think this product is worth it? Hell yes! The price may be steep and the packaging annoying, but I honestly have not found a blush quite like this in terms of colour and formulation. I do think this blush is universal and will suit most light to medium (maybe even darker?) skintones.

I also bought dallas because I just couldn't help myself. Both dallas and rockateur are those natural, no blush colour blushes but dallas leans more on the browny side (without being bronzy) whilst rockateur is more of that browny/pinky flush. Personally, I would recommend rockateur over dallas. Just because rockateur is more versatile and literally goes with any look or lipsticks. I only tend to reach for dallas when I go for a more vampy/darker lip colour or a more dramatic browny/grey or cool toned makeup look.

on 3/27/2016 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this blush. Great for both day and nighttime use. Smooth, pigmented and smells great! No complaints.

on 3/16/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a fantastic blush for a natural color that adds sheen. I wear this everyday and it's perfect for any occasion. It doesn't last all day so if I'm headed out after work I usually have to touch it up and I add a little more at night since it is a very natural shade.

I gave this product 2/5 on packaging only because the large box it comes in is really bulky in my make up bag and takes up a bunch of room. Although, I get it, the packaging is adorable but can't it be slimmed down?

I highly recommend this for girls with olive skin. I typically add Benefit SunBeam for highlight on top.

on 1/14/2016 11:30:00 AM

This blush gives a beautiful, beige pink colour with a subtle sheen. It is my go to blush to waken up my face for a natural everyday look.

Mac's Melba is a close dupe for this shade; it is a little more pink and has less of a sheen.

Pros
It last all day, I wore it for 8 hours and it was still looking as it did when first applied.
Has a pleasant light scent
Super smooth, light texture

Cons
I'm not a fan of the packaging
It is expensive for the amount of product. However, you really don't need much

on 12/14/2015 12:51:00 PM

I don't usually wear blush, I already have red cheeks. This blush is a perfect color to warm up your face. It is very natural

Popular Blush Products