benefit Cosmetics Box O' Powder Blush - Rockateur

benefit Cosmetics Box O' Powder Blush - Rockateur

4.5

on 4/29/2018 1:53:00 AM

I just picked this blush up after seeing how beautiful it is on the pan. It looks quite pink on the pan, but once applied on the cheeks, it comes out as a lovely beige pink blush with gold shimmer. I would best describe it like Tarte Exposed blush or Nars Madly blush, Plus gold shimmer. Sooo pretty! It is very pigmented so I try to use a very light hand before applying. This is so pretty.

on 2/13/2018 3:03:00 PM

One of my favorite blushes.. Has the prefect amount of rose/brown/shimmer, making it such a multi purpose product. I'm actually a fan of the packaging, I don't carry it with me so it's not an issue.. I have all the boxed BeneFit blushes and bronzers, and all are amazing quality. I'm N25 very neutral, and this shade looks amazing on even my light/medium skin tone.. On lazy days I use this as a "one and done" eyeshadow, with some tinted moisturizer, bronzer, mascara and gloss, looks fab! Definitely recommend.

on 1/2/2018 11:52:00 AM

I absolutely love this blush and have purchased it three times. I wore no other blush for nearly four years, because I love it so much and it goes with every look. It's such a beautiful burnt rose gold colour with just the right amount of shimmer. It looks great in the summer or winter. I'm not a fan of the brush that comes with it, which always gets thrown out. I can't say I like the box much either, but the blush itself is gorgeous. It's not super pigmented, so you may have to build it up depending on how much colour you like. It's also not cheap by any means. But in my books, this blush is definitely a winner.

on 12/22/2017 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never thought that I would be able to find a blush suitable to me, with my asian yellow skin tone, on the fair side. No blush looked good on me, until I swatched this one. It is definitely pricy 38$CAD + 15% tax here in Qc but I just had to get it. The burnt rose gold gives my uneven skin a nice natural glow, without looking like a clown. The product has a strong smell that lingers and the brush also has a strong smell (goat fur?) I don't mind the smell but if your nose is sensitive, then beware. I'm already half a year into this blush, still really really love it.

on 8/15/2017 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a bronzer, blush and highlight, so you get 3 products in one for just under 10 dollars each.. The color is gorgeous, you will feel like a bronzed movie star. You will not regret this.

on 7/12/2017 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The perfect combination of a blush and bronzer! Beautiful shimmer that adds the perfect amount of highlight. I'm onto my second already.

A HG product!

on 7/11/2017 6:56:00 PM

Got this thing on a whim. Had no idea I'd fall in love with it. I use it almost as a bronzer, which is odd but I feel it works. It's a beautiful rosey/shimmery color that suits my skin tone very well. This blush in particular (maybe because it's shimmery) has a unique formula compared to other blushes. It's very creamy and because of this it glides beautiful onto my skin. I absolutely love this stuff and even though it's pricey, I feel like it lasts a long time. It also smells lovely (cotton candy-ish) in the pan. I don't smell it once I apply it. It's probably my favorite shade from their line, by far.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Rockateur is the only Benefit boxed blush that I own, but I have tried others in the past. I really do not like the packaging or the brush that is included, but the product itself is nice. On my skin, Rockateur is a very shimmery rosey not-quite-nude brown. It blends nicely into the skin and doesn't look like it is too much, even though it is nearly metallic. I wear this on days I want a more in-your-face blush paired with more minimal neutral/nude makeup. The texture is nice and it isn't gritty in spite of being so shimmery. I also find that on me it doesn't emphasize texture, but to be fair I don't have a ton of texture in my cheeks anyway. Some very shimmery products can seek out and show you texture you never even knew you had, but this blush doesn't. Overall I will continue to use what I have, but if it ever runs out I will not repurchase because Benefit is not cruelty free.

on 4/24/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I went into Ulta set on buying Galifornia then I swatched it and realized it probably wasn't the color for me. I swatched Rockateur and it is perfect! It is a golden rosy shade that's hard to describe. It has just the right amount of shimmer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is beautiful. Period. My all time fave blush. Not the most pigmented, but buildable pigmentation. I find after 3 swipes, I get a beautiful pink-satin blush that looks like I'm-Lit-From-Within. It's just a beautiful blush, looks really beautiful on medium skin ... Texture is creamy not dusty or chalky.... Longevity is pretty good, still looks okay after 7 hours wear...and then will fade after. I just love how this looks on my skin..Love!

Popular Blush Products