L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness SPF 12

L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness SPF 12

2.7

on 9/20/2017 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hey I'm a girl in my early twenties and I'm prone to anxiety and the anxiety sometimes makes me turn bright red in social situations and it is awfully embarrassing and I came across this product and was just wondering if this would help cover up my redness and save my embarrassment lol , all answers are appreciated thank you

So, I bought this thinking it was a green concealer type of cream. I used it a few times and then applied bare essentials gel bb over it. (in buttercream) it covered my redness nicely.
today I noticed (while applying in the parking lot at work) that there was no green when I patted it on. LOL! it turns into a light tinted type cream. I still see some red when I just used this cream alone.

it doesn't seem to irritate my skin though. so its good with additional coverage. would I buy again? hmmm I am not sure.....

on 1/21/2017 11:18:00 AM

I love this CC cream for every day use. Feels lovely and light on the skin and does what it says on the tin for me.. covers redness. I understand what people say with the orangeness but I only experience this when I rub the CC cream on. I use my beauty blender sponge and dab the cream on and do not get the orangeness. Can't complain for £10 when it lasts me a long time!

on 7/30/2016 9:22:00 PM

When I picked this up instead of my usual green stick concealer I actually said out loud 'though I have serious doubts about your 'transforms into makeup' claim'. Proved me wrong! I have naturally olive skin which has recently rediscovered pimples (yay!) and this not only neutralised redness for under makeup, if I'm not working I just use this and don't worry about other makeup at all! Feels light on my skin and somehow it's the perfect colour for me, though I only use a little. Two enthusiastic thumbs up from me, except it's pretty expensive.

on 9/18/2016 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product smells like fish oil and for this reason I would not buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just not worth the price. It seems to work for other people, but I won't be using it again. I don't have a lot of redness, yet it didn't cover up all that magically (honestly had tinted moisturisers that did a better job, so wtf). It made my cheeks look flaky as hell, and I moisturise and prime beforehand all the time. And it also gave me an orange tint, which is one of my make-up pet peeves, so....PASS, and next please.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So disappointed in this product! Please do not buy this and save your money! It's such a rip off for the product quality you receive. First of all it doesn't cover any of my redness at all and leaves a strange green sheen but it's orange at the same time. The product is very watery and the tube it comes in just starts to leak out product because of how watery it is :( It smells like iron metal and it's clings to my dry patches. Don't want anyone to make the same mistake I did.

on 6/30/2016 2:37:00 AM

I don't know why my review is different to so many others but I finally found my HG. I bought this last night and tried it this morning for the first time. I have massive scabs on my face that are surrounded by redness and are in obvious places like my cheeks. I honestly bought this just to use as an anti-redness primer as I was sceptical about the 'Transforms into foundation' part.
OMG. It is so amazing and I usually use Nap Perdis foundation. This went on bright green and transformed into full coverage foundation in the perfect colour for my skin (NO ORANGE). Like, super full and feels so lightweight, smooth and doesn't look cakey at all. It is so buildable and I look flawless and I've never achieved this with any other foundation, and I have tried a lot. My scabs are so flat and beautiful under this CC cream and I don't even know how!!!
I'm going right out to repurchase tonight because its my HG and I need back ups!
It goes on just like a moisturiser and ends up as the best foundation I've ever used. All redness just disappears and the staying power is phenomenal. I've had this on for 12 hours and some of my dark scabs are just faintly showing through. I also touch my face a lot.
I've never had a HG foundation before so I'm so excited. I'll check back in if I have a reaction because I have sensitive skin.

on 1/9/2016 8:08:00 AM

I am so disappointed in this product! I bought this as I wanted to wear less heavy makeup and have a more natural look, as well as cancelling out the redness I have around my nose and on my cheeks. I knew it was a colour corrector so it wasn't a surprise to me when this product came out green. I decided to apply this CC cream with my fingers and then blend it out with a beauty blender, as this is my usual technique for BB creams/tinted moisturisers. As I started to rub it into my skin, it turned BRIGHT ORANGE. I know I'm fair, so if something says 'universal shade' I usually expect it to be a tad darker than my actual skin tone - which isn't usually too much of a problem. But this is genuinely BRIGHT ORANGE!!! I actually looked like an Oompa Loompa! As I applied this with my hands, my hands turned orange. This product was just really disappointing and this has put me off of all Loreal CC creams.

on 7/18/2016 5:39:00 AM

I don't Know why everyone says it's orange, but maybe they have a different skintone than mine. I use this on my nose and on the sides when I don't want to wear makeup but I have redness on the centre of my face. I can't even tell I have it on! I wouldn't use it as an overall foundation because it flakes a bit, but for a quick fix it's more than ok. It is really runny so beware, I made a mess of it the first times!