Mary Kay Satin Hands

Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

on 12/7/2015 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everyone loves this! It is a totally unique system that makes your hands so soft. The first step is a thick, oily cream that softens all the rough spots and prepares them for exfoliation. Next, you add the perfectly textured scrub, rub around then add water and scrub hands. It foams a bit at this point- just enough to mix with the oily stuff and get everything off. Rinse and then finish with the great hand cream.

It works really well. I wish they would make a face version- very similar concept to Simone France "Sandwich".

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Nice pampering treat for yourself or someone else.
All products were nice but I think it is the scrub that makes the difference. Followed by topping off with a nice moisturizer.

I now make my own homemade version and also give it out as gifts.
I used this on my Nana when she was suffering from Alzheimer's, it was a nice time out for her and she loved the pampering. I would follow up with painting her nails for her.

To Read all 187 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This stuff is AWESOME! It really makes my hands so soft moisturized and smells great. I highly recommend the entire system but the scrub is especially awesome.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My hands get super dry and this product really helps.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE! Perfect solution for your dry, rough, thirsty winter hands. Here's a tip: Try using this system in your feet between pedicures!

on 10/8/2014 5:14:00 PM

This Satin Hands really works! I have really dry hands and this definetely helps. I get Satin Hands a lot but the last time I got the Satin Scrub the pump was broken, so I had to buy a new one. But overall grear product.

on 9/30/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Love it love the product!!

on 7/23/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A am dithering between 3 & 4 lippies for Satin Hands (which has been around in different permutations for eons). In general I like this as a gift giving item but don;t often use it myself. If I am dragged to (yet) another MK party I may pick this up again - especially if I like the "limited edition" scent or package they are offering. The lotion itself is NOT non-greasy - there is some slip to it - but for dry wintery hands it's a decent product. The scrub (mechanical exfoliator) is good.

Are there better on the market? Yes, and also worse. Are there more expensive ones? Yes, and also less. IMO this is a decent product for a mid-range price. Great for gift giving or to help out a MK friend.
YMMV!

I absolutely love this! It leaves you with wonderful feeling hands and the peach scented set makes you wish you could eat it!! Your hands truly feel like satin after using this set.

on 12/29/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This hand spa is so awesome, smells really good and keeps your skin very soft.. Im kinda addictive to this product because of its nice effect. I would reccommend to use this product once or twice a week. but the lotion can be use everyday...