Coty Katy Perry - Killer Queen

Coty Katy Perry - Killer Queen
Katy Perry - Killer Queen

3.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am a shameless fan of celebrity fragrances and this one is no exception. Killer Queen is a warm, sweet scent with an underlying fruitiness. The scent is perfect for Autumn due to it's warm, caramel and patchouli notes, however it is not too heavy to wear during the warmer seasons either. Whilst the perfume is officially described as fruity and with berry and citrus notes, in my opinion it is more sweet and gourmand than fruity. The cashmere base note prevents the perfume from becoming sickly. Despite the complaints of others, I actually found that the perfume had good staying power on me, lasting all day. This would be a perfect scent of a powerful and in control women who wants to turn heads when she enters the room. This scent will make you feel like a queen!

Top Notes: Plum, Bergamont, Forest Fruits.
Heart Notes: Jasmine Sambac, Frangipani, Celosia.
Base Notes: Praline, Cashmeran, Patchouli.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fierce!!! Bold, sexy, kind of reminds me of a cherry ginger ale effervescent, musky, simply lovely worn by w woman who takes what comes next & deals w it no bs I smell mulberry, blackberry, cherry, & a red flower a heaping spoonful of sugar the juice is awesome inside. I hate the bottle my red & blue ones came ya flimsy black faux imitation velvet Diaz it does keep i keep forgetting to wear it but I have it on now & I'm going to bvxdçed soon & it's cozy, warm, easygoing I can't wait to fall asleep snuggled in this inviting fragrance it's so homey and comfy. Ifggÿ LOVE iT!!!!!!!! A real treasure'g

on 4/8/2016 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this right on New Years eve in a set for $10 such a steal!!

On me this is a sweet,fruity patchouli mix that goes so good together,sillage & longevity are both moderate for me.

*I would get this again when I run out of it

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Set out to try Killer Queen, expecting to be impressed but she died on me so quickly that I didn't even get to enjoy her for the few moments, about half an hour to be exact. The remains which I could smell was the faintest powder left behind which I thought smells like an old makeup purse, I'm refering to an old lady of about 90 that I know. I once did smell this old makeup purse so I know that smell.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great scent . I love patchouli but this lasts for a hour tops . Longevity sucks!

on 9/7/2016 2:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hands down Katy perry has the best line of perfumes better than Britney , Paris and all the others her scents are unique purr and killer queen mostly.. I like meow too but killer queen is really a sexy scent deep berry woodsy if that makes sense. And the bottle is nice.. I have yet to try the others mad potion and the two other queen blue n pink ones but I'm sure I'll like them. Lasting power is good it's not an in your face scent it's more subtle and very nice.

on 1/1/2016 2:06:00 PM

I bought a 4-pack sampler of Katy Perry perfumes after Christmas on clearance...all of her perfumes are rated pretty well, so I figured I couldn't go wrong! This perfume is probably my least favorite of the four. I do like the slight dark, sugary scent of this...but really, it isn't one that I would buy a larger bottle of. It somehow reminds me of QUEEN by Queen Latifah's fragrance...I can't place what it is...both perfumes are kind of a weird scent blend initially with musky base notes I think. Anyway, this is just okay for me. I will definitely use it the rest of this winter, because it is a good winter scent, but not a real favorite of mine either...

on 7/14/2015 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This perfume falls right into the category of scents that I love the most.
It is described as having notes of "dark plum, wild berry, red velvet flower, bergamot, and liquid praline" among others.
To my nose, it is a warm, slightly musky scent with hints of vanilla and amber. I get the red velvet flower and liquid praline, but to me there are no berry/plum notes at all.
This is *similar* to Queen by Queen Latifah, as it is a grown up scent without being the generic "perfumey" and floral perfume. I think it would also be best for use during fall and winter.
I think the packaging of this fragrance is cool looking, but it is very impractical. It won't stand up on it's own (mine did not include a stand, as some of the displays showed) and it rolls around in a drawer.
Lasting power with this perfume is average. I have perfumes that way outlast this one, but I also have many body sprays and perfumes that don't last as long.
All in all, I enjoy this perfume. I might repurchase if I ran out, but since I have several perfumes, I probably won't for some time yet.

on 7/10/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fun like spicy fierce woman scent that's sexy, glamorous and flirty. It last's long when paired with the matching body lotion and has this thing about it idk it's like i'd imagine she herself would smell. Try it.

on 3/31/2016 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate the smell of this it's very nauseating and too strong as soon as I out it on. it lingers for a long time with sort of like a laundry bar soap on my skin. At first its sweet less than a minute it turn into sour and laundry soap mix that's what it smells like on my skin. I'm sorry this isn't for me. I pick this up on london drugs for $14 which isnt so bad. I didnt really had high hopes from it i just wanted to try it out Maybe it's just how it smells on me. I'm giving it away to my sister maybe she will like it more than I do.

Popular Fragrances