Elizabeth Arden Taylor by Taylor Swift

Elizabeth Arden Taylor by Taylor Swift

on 7/14/2016 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm now on my third bottle of Taylor. Every time I put it on, I'm struck all over again by how soft and classy it is. It is similar to Burberry Woman and Fancy Love because of the apricot note and the woods in the base, but certainly NOT identical. There is no harsh patchouli in this, which makes it very different on my skin. It dries down to a soft, sweet sandalwood and vanilla/musk which I love, and the apricot note is detectable all the way through. My favorite scent right now. And the lotion with it is beautiful too.

on 8/14/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I lalalaLOVE this perfume!

It has a scent that I simply cannot put into words.

I don't like strong scents so this is perfect

It is light, fresh, with slight floral,woods and vanilla. My Husband says it smells like I just took a shower in an Amazon rain forest , with (yes, he said this) sweet vanilla waterfalls. And yet, the vanilla is only barely there!

It's amazing ladies! What's best is that I payed six bucks for the gift set with lotion from Walmart.ca

I went back and ordered more, in case they plan to discontinue !

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/5/2015 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't decide whether I should buy See by Chloe or this perfume...I really love this perfume ever since I smelled it in Qatar Airport...

on 12/14/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a Taylor Swift fan, at all. But this stuff makes me like her.
I really enjoyed her last perfume wonderstruck (which is now discontinued) so decided to give this one a try. It is literally the sent of "pretty". Even my mother when I visit always comments on how good I smell, considering she thought the last T-Swift perfume smelt like cigars... Only my mother.
But overall, I enjoy the smell and would buy it again. I bought mine off of Amazon for 40$ or so.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this from my local Shoppers Drug Mart when it was on sale from $80 to $40. And I used my Optimum points so it was essentially free. The perfume came in a box that looked like a suitcase and inside was the 100ml perfume, lotion, and hair mist. I haven't used the mist or lotion yet but the perfume smells really nice. It's definitely more mature than her other two. The scent is also stronger and I like how it lingers. It's a nice sweet scent. I love the bottle as well!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a little sample of this at my local drugstore when I was buying makeup one day last summer. I usually don't like a lot of perfume samples but I always give them a try. When I sprayed this one I automatically said "oh that's actually really nice" so I sprayed it on my wrists and wore it all day to see if I liked it. This wore SO well...it didn't fade and I could smell it all day long. It is not over powering or musky which I hate in perfumes. It has a sweet soft scent which is just up my alley!! I wore it a few more times then asked my husband to buy me a full sized for Christmas because I loved it so much! Even my husband loves it (he hates perfumes) and it doesn't give him a headache. I've gotten so many compliments on this perfume when I wear it and everyone asks me what it is. The bottle is so cute with the pearls, some colour and a really nice classic top. I love this and will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. This is up there for me with Marc Jacobs "Daisy" perfume!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't ever buy this. Smells terrible.

on 2/9/2014 6:37:00 PM

For an old fart like me to actually take notice of this 'made for teen' fragrance, it's saying something. Maybe it's that I want to reminisce, but this fragrance gets me in a good mood. It goes well with my body chemistry and sticks around. My hubby likes it too, which is a rarity. I bought the roller ball, which was a great alternative to buying the ugly bottle. Try it, it might take you back to a boy crazy state.

on 1/1/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is an EXACT copy of Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson. Seriously Taylor, if you can't come up with your own perfumes, don't go copying others....

on 11/25/2013 1:47:00 AM

this is my new favourite perfume its so fruity and great for summer .. smells strongly of lychee passion fruit and apricots ... its fairly cheap at 50 bucks for 100mls and just smalls amazing ...but.. it doesnt last very long which is so frustrating because im.constanyly spraying it and it fades away quickly

Popular Fragrances