Elizabeth Arden Taylor by Taylor Swift

Elizabeth Arden Taylor by Taylor Swift

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a small bottle of this (& Wonderstruck) REAL NOT IMPRESSIONS I'm quite familiar with designer impressions for $5 ea those were the highlight of my trip to 5 Below esp Taylor this smells like a creamsicle! Amazing perfumes sad to see them DC I may have to somehow talk my dad into taking me back to buy the rest next week if any left! It does smell mangoes, orange zest, peaches I got blind bought as they don't have testers for all their perfumes just some. It smells tropical to me & it has good lasting power. #definitewinning I think this smells a lot like Jessica Simpsons Fancy/FancyLove too that did not escape me. You could keep this in your car & make ur car smelll good inside too! This is perf for purse sized except that funky cap takes up a lot of real estate 1 lippie off for packaging I thought it was clear bottle of Brit spears fantasy from the rainbow cardboard boxing lol.

on 1/19/2017 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this purely for the bottle and got it for around $10 on sale. This fragrance is ,to me, Elizabeth Arden's joke on the youth of today and I think they're trying to do a two hit wonder, no Taylor Swift wonder based jokes here, with it. This smells to me very distinctly, once getting past the cheap cedar aquatic opening, like Paul Sebastian's PS Design that was so popular in the 80's and 90's. I am VERY familiar with this fragrance because I had a few family members that wore it when I was a kid and I was never a fan. Elizabeth Arden makes BOTH of these fragrances, PS Design and Taylor by Taylor Swift so doing a repeat, with an updated tweak of the juice for the fragrance Taylor, would make sense. I detest this fragrance and cannot get past the similarity to PS Design. Made an effort and wore this on two separate occasions and was just screaming inwardly wanting to scrub it off all day. Not a fan but again I do love the bottle! The Pucci design of the colored ribbons around the top and the gold band and crystal cap I just love! It looks very Pucci 1960's to me and that's why, again, I originally bought it. The band of pearls is on a stretchy elastic which can be removed which I did because it ,to me, doesn't seem to fit the style and image that's going on with the bottle. I have this in a nice spot on my fragrance display cabinet so I can see it easily. Giving it a 4 for the bottle and a 0 if I could for the scent.

on 12/2/2016 8:46:00 PM

This smells so much like a perfume I would've worn in the 90's (I was a teenager). I could swear I owned something exactly like this. Vanilla Fields? It smells like a bakery. I smell vanilla and a bit of sharp syrupy sweetness. All the reviews on this say it smells like apricots...I can't really smell anything fruity but then I suppose maybe I'm not too familiar with what apricots are supposed to smell like since I don't eat them??? Maybe similar to the syrup you would drain out of a can of peaches? Not my thing-I like fresh fruity smells if its going to be fruity at all. And I smell literally zero florals-which is sad because I love me a good fruity floral. Woody notes? Not even. Usually woody notes stand out to me the most in perfumes...I detect literally none in this-not even a whiff of sandalwood. I blind bought this in a gift set from WalMart for $29.99 for the full size 100 ml plus a mini travel size. I still feel like I over paid. This smells like a $20 spray at best. I like her Wonderstruck perfume much better. But I will still wear this once in awhile at home/to bed over the winter...to me it smells Christmassey because it's so sugary and foody sweet. I'm not saying I find it yucky or anything...just not what I was expecting after reading the notes listed and the reviews...and its not my style. If you do happen to like this scent-I find it's moderately strong and lasts pretty well

on 7/14/2016 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm now on my third bottle of Taylor. Every time I put it on, I'm struck all over again by how soft and classy it is. It is similar to Burberry Woman and Fancy Love because of the apricot note and the woods in the base, but certainly NOT identical. There is no harsh patchouli in this, which makes it very different on my skin. It dries down to a soft, sweet sandalwood and vanilla/musk which I love, and the apricot note is detectable all the way through. My favorite scent right now. And the lotion with it is beautiful too.

on 8/14/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I lalalaLOVE this perfume!

It has a scent that I simply cannot put into words.

I don't like strong scents so this is perfect

It is light, fresh, with slight floral,woods and vanilla. My Husband says it smells like I just took a shower in an Amazon rain forest , with (yes, he said this) sweet vanilla waterfalls. And yet, the vanilla is only barely there!

It's amazing ladies! What's best is that I payed six bucks for the gift set with lotion from Walmart.ca

I went back and ordered more, in case they plan to discontinue !

on 2/5/2015 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't decide whether I should buy See by Chloe or this perfume...I really love this perfume ever since I smelled it in Qatar Airport...

on 12/14/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a Taylor Swift fan, at all. But this stuff makes me like her.
I really enjoyed her last perfume wonderstruck (which is now discontinued) so decided to give this one a try. It is literally the sent of "pretty". Even my mother when I visit always comments on how good I smell, considering she thought the last T-Swift perfume smelt like cigars... Only my mother.
But overall, I enjoy the smell and would buy it again. I bought mine off of Amazon for 40$ or so.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this from my local Shoppers Drug Mart when it was on sale from $80 to $40. And I used my Optimum points so it was essentially free. The perfume came in a box that looked like a suitcase and inside was the 100ml perfume, lotion, and hair mist. I haven't used the mist or lotion yet but the perfume smells really nice. It's definitely more mature than her other two. The scent is also stronger and I like how it lingers. It's a nice sweet scent. I love the bottle as well!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a little sample of this at my local drugstore when I was buying makeup one day last summer. I usually don't like a lot of perfume samples but I always give them a try. When I sprayed this one I automatically said "oh that's actually really nice" so I sprayed it on my wrists and wore it all day to see if I liked it. This wore SO well...it didn't fade and I could smell it all day long. It is not over powering or musky which I hate in perfumes. It has a sweet soft scent which is just up my alley!! I wore it a few more times then asked my husband to buy me a full sized for Christmas because I loved it so much! Even my husband loves it (he hates perfumes) and it doesn't give him a headache. I've gotten so many compliments on this perfume when I wear it and everyone asks me what it is. The bottle is so cute with the pearls, some colour and a really nice classic top. I love this and will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. This is up there for me with Marc Jacobs "Daisy" perfume!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't ever buy this. Smells terrible.

Popular Fragrances