L'Oreal Nutri Lift Gold Anti-Aging Foundation

L'Oreal Nutri Lift Gold Anti-Aging Foundation

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I actually like this foundation so much I kept purchasing it even after 4/5 of the way through the pump stops spitting out foundation. I figured I picked up a bad bottle (and was switching off with my other foundations) so I bought another, this newer one had a new label so I knew I wasn't going to run into the same problem. Low and behold guess what happens! It's a huge struggle to take off the top, it's not like they just twisted it on. So finally getting it off, i flipped the bottle upside down for a day and tried to scoop it out. This was time consuming and not really worth the trouble which is why I have to call the manufacturer.
Aside from the packaging I like this foundation. It ranks high in coverage but doesn't give off a cakey look.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

No words can describe how happy I am that I have stumbled onto this foundation! I am 43 yrs old, and have large open pores , fine lines, and lots of pigmentation. I have tried loads of high end brands, but nothing compared to this ! It makes my skin look even toned and younger! It doesn't look like a mask of heavy foundation, it just looks like your skin but better! Usually foundation accentuates my wrinkles and pores, this is the first product I have found that doesn't . Yay ! My husband absolutely hates me wearing makeup but he has actually told me that my skin looks great with this on, and without me even asking him!! Definitely a keeper😍

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/5/2015 9:51:00 PM

I have just found my HG foundation. The coverage is medium, but very buildable and the colour for me is 330 Golden Honey.
We are coming into Summer in New Zealand and this is a great find for my tanned skin.

So far it has not settled into my lines or pores, but at 69 one has to expect some settling!

Gorgeous!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation was in my collection for a long time and for some reason I only discovered it recently! I have to say I am amazed. It is absolutely amazing on my skin. I am almost 43, have uneven skintone and fine lines and this stuff covers perfectly and blurrs all my inperfections. My skin looks so smooth and much younger!! The shade, golden beige, is perfect for me now. When I came down this morning my daughter complimented my skin and she said that finally my foundation matched my skintone. She comments my make up seldomly, so I was happy and I agreed completely. I haven't yet worn it furing a workday, but I will test the next working day and see about the staying power. For now, I couldn't be more happy with it; so totally recommend.

on 3/20/2015 2:04:00 AM

This foundation is just fantastic and I prefer it to all the various high end foundations I've used. For me it's an excellent colour match too.

The selling point for me is the anti ageing benefits. I love the idea that my skincare AND foundation are working hard to maintain 'youthfulness' The ingredients are all good in this area.

The feel of this foundation is comfortable. It's a perfect creamy consistence which is nicely blendable (no having to work fast here) I have used fingers, sponge and a brush and get beautiful results with all methods. My favourite finish is with brushes though as I like the control I have with application this way.

The look is beautiful. Perfect in my opinion. It's got wonderful coverage without being heavy in feeling or looking mask like. It has soft satin finish and is definitely brightening. It looks natural flawless and radiant. It lasts well. I had it on from 9am and at 8pm it's still looking good, with minimal blotting required ( I have pretty oily skin so I expect a little oil breakthrough) My man also commented how lovely and glowing my skin looked (no prompting) This to me confirmed what I already knew. That this is a truly wonderful foundation.

on 8/28/2014 6:33:00 PM

I am really enjoying using this foundation. It has a very fine, smooth texture, it's super blendable and very easy to apply with your fingers. The coverage is medium and the finish is very natural, soft and slightly dewy. It evens out skin tone and texture without masking, and feels really comfortable on the skin. It lasts well and is easy to touch up during the day.

I am 37 with good skin and a few laugh lines, it doesn't tend to settle into fine lines like some foundations, but obviously by the end of the day if you look closely enough there is a little wear and tear. I use it with a moisturiser containing sunscreen underneath, and, with a dusting of pressed powder it maintains a dewy finish without becoming shiny. I think this would suit normal to dry and mature skin. It has a hygienic pump dispenser which is also important.

on 6/7/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is now my holy grail product. I havean oily t-zone and I have tried soo many foundations (revlon colorstay, chanel vitalumiere aqua, mac pro longwear, estee lauder double wear light) and no one kept my t-zone matte until I used this. Even if it is vor mature skin and I'm 19 this foundation gives the most beautiful glow to your face and the best thing about it is m t-zone is matte even if it doesnt claim to hold oily skin matte. I' impressed!!!!!!

on 11/27/2013 12:30:00 AM

Loving in this one! It is my baby now~ I do not care if it is for mature skin or any anti ageing effect, I love it because the feeling it gave to me! Long lasting, glow and medium to high coverage, not caked at all, hydrating feel, like using a moisturiser rather than foundation which I'm obsessed with, the color 170 beige glow is perfect for summer! Definitely repurchase!

on 11/9/2013 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

To start with, my skin is oily and prone to blemishes. The reason I bought this for the first time is that it was on sale and I was on a lookout for a liquid foundation that will not break me out and also have a medium coverage. I always use foundation so I also want one that is easily available and will not break my wallet. Bourjois healthy mix broke me out and I get whiteheads and zits everytime I use it so I gave up on it. I also used Sleek creme to powder foundation but it makes me look dull and very oily. L'oreal nutrilift gold met my expectations or maybe even exceeded it. I use the shade 180 or golden beige. It doesn't break me out, very light on the face and I don't look like an oil mine after a few hours. Here in the netherlands, a bottle costs 17.49 euros but L'oreal usually goes on sale, like 1+1 or 50% off so it only costs me around 9 euros.

on 9/24/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ok so as my 39th bday was in afew days I thought it was time to rethink my foundation as it was sinking into my laughter lines. I usually use bourjois healthy mix but saw the nutri gold and im very glad I tried it. I got the sand sable and it went on like a dream. It was light n fluid but yet still creamy enough to cover my freckles and a age spot.my face looked more softened like a glow lamp shone on it lol. I looked more wide awake and my lines looked softened. After wearing this all day it past the test and didnt sit in my laughter lines. Would definitely by again. Its my new fav in my makeup bag. It didnt irritate my skin it jus sat nicely and didnt feel heavy.