It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush HD Illuminator

3.5

SILICA, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALGAE EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA KERNEL EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERIN, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, POTASSIUM SORBATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, [ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have repurchased this and I use it to set my under eye concealer more than for my face. If a foundation looks too dewy then I use it for my face. I find it is similar to the Laura Mercier secret brightening powder only matte for under the eyes.

on 1/25/2016 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This powder did much of nothing for me! To be a powder claiming to completely get rid of pores, I saw absolutely no difference in the appearance of my pores. This powder also leaves a horrible white cast. For the price, it just wasn't worth it to me.

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/9/2016 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a new setting powder with no color and this was what I ended up with! I like the finish it gives, but I don't notice a huge difference in the appearance of my pores.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sat on top of my face with no noticeable pore reduction. :(

on 8/27/2014 11:35:00 PM

I like this for setting liquid foundation, but I still feel the need to go over my nose w/ the Bye Bye Pores Micro powder, because I prefer my nose to be a matte finish. Not trying to draw attention to that! Anyway this is really great for setting under eye concealer as well as setting in the triangle area from the under eye to sides of the nose. I would not recommend setting powder foundation with this. Like the other reviewer mentioned; It Cosmetics has replaced the other cosmetics in my rotation because they work the way that the spokes person says they will. Very nice that a company's products actually do what they say they're going to!

on 9/22/2013 5:44:00 PM

I tried this out at Ulta and bought it. My pores remained small and my oily skin was kept at bay. I found it to work extremely well in the humid climate of South Florida. I definitely recommend! A little goes a long way!

on 9/21/2013 5:26:00 PM

I'm in love with this powder!!!! I'm kinda obsessed with all of the It Cosmetics Products though... Lol. This powder does exactly as described it gives an absolutely gorgeous soft focus ethereal glow to your skin! As with all of The It Cosmetics products ,a very little goes a long long way!! ( So you really get more bang for your buck!)I used to be an avid Urban Decay user, but It Cosmetics has almost completely replaced all of my UD Products.I love how it feels and looks like you're not wearing a powder, and has amazing anti aging benefits!pick this up and you will not be disappointed !!!

on 8/5/2013 11:11:00 AM

I've been on the fence about this product after purchasing quite some time ago. I put it away in my stash for a while, and as I'm trying to finish off a foundation that no longer agrees with my skin, I pulled this out to try and give me a more flawless look. Previously, I had been using this over another setting powder (my own silica-type powder, purchased in bulk). It didn't do anything special for me using it that way. No wonder! That is not the way it was intended to be used. Today, I skipped the silica powder and used this lightly to set my foundation. Wow. It does exactly what it was intended to do. It smoothes away the look of large pores. I'm pleased with this product. I'm not sure if I will re-purchase, as this is going to last a long time, and I'm thinking about adding a Guerlain powder to my stash as well. This powder is really good though. I have large pores throughout my t-zone and this improved the appearance greatly. So glad I didn't give up on it, and figured out that it was the silica powder I needed to ditch. Bulk silica powder is NOT good for aging skin. Not as finely milled as it should be, fyi. I purchased my Bye-Bye Pores from QVC as a set with a brush. I wouldn't ever purchase the brush separately as it is $48 alone. The brush isn't worth $48, as there are brushes that would work equally well for less money. Powder though...good stuff!