CHANEL CC cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
CHANEL CC cream

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Silly me! I once tried a sample of this and loved the sheer coverage and color match so I decided to go out and buy the full size. If only I had looked at the ingredients list first! They have changed it to a much more silicone-heavy base (it's now the first 3 ingredients!) so if like me you don't tolerate silicones very well then this is not going to agree with you! Going straight back to the store for a refund unfortunately. Have emailed Chanel CS to find out if any of the old formula available and where I might be able to find it, I'm hoping somewhere still has it.
Really wish I'd grabbed a few tubes of it before they changed the formula...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 1/12/2018 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Best cc cream I have used I have to be so careful what I put on my skin because I have oily problem skin I have used other products like this from cheaper price ranges and found they did nothing but add oil to my face I can put this on and feel confident about my skin which is somthing I have trouble doing!