Chanel CC cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Chanel CC cream

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this product because it offers phenomenal coverage and has SPF 25. For those of you who are sensitive to scent, you should know that this product is heavily perfumed. That did surprise me because I've used a number of other various Chanel products that have no discernible odor whatsoever. Regardless, I greatly enjoy this product, especially in the summer months when I'm outside and can use the extra sun protection. I would say a little of this goes a long way and a tube lasts quite awhile. There is one fluid ounce of product in this packaging. I wouldn't think this would suit those with especially oily skin because the SPF can add a bit of shine to the finish. I do think all other skin types would enjoy using this product.

on 5/3/2016 6:56:00 AM

It's worth the price and when you've used for some months at least I felt a difference- the skin feels smoother and my problem areas with dry skin is gone. Its awesome for daily makeup if your not into foundation every day. I recommend a primer underneath so the cream is easier to apply to skin. The cc cream can also be build up for more coverage. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This looked nice on but the fragrance was overpowering. Luckily she had made me a sample and I didn't purchase. Here are the correct ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5% Titanium dioxide 3.2% Zinc oxide 15.2%

Inactive ingredients

water • caprylyl methicone • PEG-10 dimethicone • dimethicone • glycerin • phenyl trimethicone • alcohol • methyl trimethicone • butylene glycol • prunus persica (peach) leaf extract • plankton extract • glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract • prunus persica (peach) fruit extract • hydrogenated polyisobutene • triethoxycaprylylsilane • phenoxyethanol • dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer • sodium chloride • stearic acid • potassium sorbate •alumina • fragrance • aluminum hydroxide • dimethicone crosspolymer • disteardimonium hectorite • sodium lauroyl glutamate • sodium hyaluronate • lysine • propylene carbonate • silica • propylene glycol • magnesium chloride • dipropylene glycol • BHT • ethylhexylglycerin • tocopherol • citric acid • sorbic acid (may contain) ultramarines • iron oxides • titanium dioxide • mica

on 6/27/2015 8:37:00 AM

Best cc cream I've tried and I've tried a lot! Coverage is great and no greasy look to it. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it just for the coverage alone. IT cosmetics cc cream is okay but this is so much better that I will pay the extra $$

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Loving this CC Cream.
I received a sample at a Chanel counter when I had actually meant to try the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid, but what a happy accident!
The color 30 is a perfect match for my skin. I find the coverage perfect as wellI'd call it medium. Not too sheer, not too full, and very natural looking. Topped with Chanel Les Beiges powder in 20 is perhaps my ideal foundation/setting powder combination. Also, I really like the packaging, as I've been gravitating more and more toward small, travel-friendly, plastic tubes.
I have taken off a lippie for two reasonsfirst, the price. Quite expensive at $55, especially when you still need (or at least, should probably wear) a separate sunscreen underneath. Secondly, the formula is quite thick and does sit on top of my skin for a while before sinking in (if it ever really does). I find this to be the case with all my favorite tinted moisturizer/CC cream products, like this and Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint: gorgeous, dewy, "my skin but better" finish, but always just a *little* on the greasy/un-set side.
Still, I would buy this again, thought it might not become my HG, everyday foundation, particularly due to the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was a fail for me it made My skin glow covered my pores and made my skin look even dewy and very radiant but alas that's where my love for this came to a bitter sweet end the color was not a match not even close and it was the lightest shade it goes orange on me I have had this problem with brands like chanel and dior and even clarins running to dark on me so this is a no buy for me:/

on 12/22/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

CG 3-in1 foundation is a Dupe! Extremely similar texture and finish but higher coverage. This one has a tin foil shine to it. Its alright but not worth the price tag and heavy fragrance. Also caused a few bumps after a few uses. much prefer the CG! Wont repurchase (xmas gift). Also it dries really quicky. Those with dryish skin this might emphasize flakes. The silicone formula does however fill up pores. Be sure to oil cleane with this.

This is my everyday go to foundation because its very natural looking and covers a lot without looking cakey and thats saying a lot because i have larger than normal pores and ugly red acne scars all over the sides of my cheeks. Because this has hyaluronic acid in it to moisturize it does tend to make my face look oily pretty quickly however thats no real problem i just blot it off and I'm good to go. It's really easy to apply with a wet sponge. The color is very pale so I would only recommend this to those in the fair range.It works for me cause I'm fairly pale and the color really adjusts. I also have sensitive acne prone skin and this doesn't seem to worsen it. So all in all I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a quick all in one coverage, has fair skin, and wants a beautiful natural glow!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried this cc cream a couple months ago. It was a beautiful match for my skin (in MAC terms I'm an NC10, pale but golden) and the finish was very nice. I liked it a lot. But I had to return it. Because the strong perfume smell was overwhelming and did not fade. A couple hours after application it was so perfumey that it was literally making me nauseous and I had to remove it. I would definitely repurchase if it was reformulated to have no or a lot less scent, but in the meantime, no way.