Chanel CC cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Chanel CC cream

4.4

on 4/4/2017 8:16:00 AM

Went to Chanel counter looking for a foundation. Got a few samples of heavier foundations, and the girl shoved in the CC cream sample too. Ended up going back and buying it as I just love it!! What a great product. I know everyones skin is different and likes different things. My skin is usually fairly normal, but recently it's been a bit drier. So I went for this as it is very hydrating, and leaves a lovely dewy look. If you don't want to look too dewy you can always use a translucent powder on top, which I do. It's easy to apply, a little goes a long way, and the coverage is good too but doesn't feel like it's too heavy on your face. Lasts well throughout the day too. Thought the price was quite steep compared to Chanel's actual foundations in nice frosty glass bottles, however feel it's well worth it, and will definitely be buying again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've tried so many but this one is head and shoulders the best! Use a tiny bit, great coverage, lasts all day.

on 1/3/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has recently been reformulated with an SPF 50, and the formula is slightly different. It went on my skin nicely, I was a 30 in this. It is definitely more full coverage, and the high SPF is a plus. The price though, $70 CDN, is a bit tough to swallow. I liked the coverage a lot, and the high SPF, but the price is really high. If you want to splurge, go ahead, but try a sample first.

on 8/11/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This cc cream by Chanel is by a long way my favourite tinted moisturiser/BB cream/CC cream I've tried so far.
I actually think the whole 'CC cream' marketing of this is completely pointless, it's basically a hydrating cream foundation that gives really decent coverage, is long lasting and has spf 50 - for normal to dry, dehydrated skin like mine it's pretty darn perfect!!
I have no idea why this is in the skincare category.
For me this is much more hydrating than Vitalumiere Aqua and so much more long lasting than Chanel's other moisturing offering Vitalumiere foundation. It's a shame this only comes in three shades but I think they lean more yellow/neutral than a lot of other CC creams.
Despite the spf this also photographs really beautifully, under flash I was surprised it didn't leave a white cast!!
Overall this should be a great daytime foundation except for maybe the very oily skin types?
The price is CRAZY expensive, hopefully it's reflected in the ingredients? But I would repurchase without any hesitation!

on 6/16/2015 8:32:00 AM

Absolutely love this product! It gives the natural coverage that I want, evens out skin tone, and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a greasy mask. Beige Rose is also a wonderful match if like me, you find most other CC/BB creams to be too yellow.

My only complaint is that a little goes a long way, and it's far too easy to squeeze too much out of the tube. Small sacrifice to pay for such a lovely product.

on 4/16/2015 3:40:00 PM

I really did not like this product.

The smell was nice and fresh, it looked good on the skin only if mixed with some kind of moisturiser. The consistency was far too thick and the shade was too dark and very pink undertones, I can't imagine anyone having skin that pink. I liked that it had such a high SPF but didn't look too white or luminous, however overall the product was a real disappointment.

For such an expensive product, it is definitely not worth it for me. I would say it does its job as a CC cream as redness was reduced, but fails in every other department.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best cc cream I have used I have to be so careful what I put on my skin because I have oily problem skin I have used other products like this from cheaper price ranges and found they did nothing but add oil to my face I can put this on and feel confident about my skin which is somthing I have trouble doing!

on 1/31/2015 6:40:00 AM

This is beautiful and I love it. It gives me gorgeous coverage and I've ended up ditching my Estée Lauder foundation to use this CC cream full-time. It's all I use; out and about, to weddings, nights out, everywhere. It gives me a beautiful glow and I find I don't need highlighters or illuminators. I've already repurchased and will continue to do so.

i love this!!! it covers my (big) pores and fine lines and gives me a beautiful glow and a flawless skin. the only negative thing is the shaderange(we just have "beige rose" here in norway) and the price is a bit expensive.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product was recommended to me by a friend and I must say I am totally hooked on this product. I havent got the best skin but after using this my skin looks absolutely fabulous. It really does correct imperfections, it makes my skin look flawless. For me its the best thing I have bought for a long time. Will definately buy again. A bit pricy but it has lasted me ages.