Chanel CC cream

Chanel CC cream

3.7

on 9/20/2017 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It doesn't help you if you have an oily skin because it doesn't have matte finish at all. But for the dry skin team, it's for you guys because it makes your face looks so glowing but not so oily.. but the colour range is not too many, i think that's not suitable for the medium & darker skin person..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't break me out which is good. I find that it doesn't blend well into the skin, looks like a film of product on the face. Makes my skin looks streaky as well, lines were enhanced for some reason. I will not buy again, there are many better products out there.

on 7/19/2015 3:29:00 AM

I really wanted to love this but honestly I don't think it's anything special. It goes on evenly and gives reasonable coverage however I feel that it makes my skin look dull and it tends to flake and fade within a few hours. There are much better cc creams on the market that are better value for money. Also I am not really a packaging snob but who was the genius who decided to put a tinted cream in a white tube? The tube gets dirty and scummy really easily.

on 6/25/2015 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I ended up loving this stuff! I originally bought this as an alternative to sunscreen. All sunscreen breaks me out, and I have tried dozens of them. Anyways as soon as I saw the SPF of 50 I felt that I had to give it a shot. I was skeptical at first but once I put it on, I was hooked. It not only made my skin feel nice and smooth, but the coverage was excellent for a cc cream. In fact I don't even need to wear concealer or foundation. I been using it for a few weeks now, and my skin is loving it! No breakouts, yay! The only reason I didn't give it a full five is because it's expensive, but it worth it. Sometimes you just have to splurge. For reference I got it in beige 40, Im NC35

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best cc cream I have used I have to be so careful what I put on my skin because I have oily problem skin I have used other products like this from cheaper price ranges and found they did nothing but add oil to my face I can put this on and feel confident about my skin which is somthing I have trouble doing!

on 8/5/2014 10:08:00 PM

This is definitely not my thing. I wanted to love it so much since it's the most pricey CC cream I've bought. It will give you a glowing face at first (which I personally dislike since I have oily skin, it made me feel like there're tons of oil on my face).
Then after about 2 hours, the CC cream will be oxidized. My face became dark, dull, and just like I haven't had any make-up on.
I won't purchase it again for sure

This CC cream is my first to use in cc creams. Was thinking about olay's just because of the price, but had to go for the Chanel even though. I just love Chanel everything. Firstly, there is a scent to it as their other products which I loveeeeeeee. The color which comes in one shade is a bit light for my complexion but it works.The coverage is medium for me and by the end of the day, the coverage is still there I wear it under my le jour followed by the rich hydration crme. My face is combination with an oily tzone so layering products might be a disadvantage to me however this does not cause my skin to look greasy. I wear at 9am - 8pm and my face is demi matte with a slight shine which I find really good. . Sometimes I set it with the perfection lumiere compact and its flawless! Hasn't broken me out and the darker spots on my face due to acne scarring has faded a bit thus far. Its only been a month and Half. I am happy with my purchase. Btw my bf loves when I wear it without any powder or foundation. He always compliments my skin, he loves the idea that I'm makeup free .

on 4/7/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with the below, hefty price tag, AMAZING product, if anything it makes my complexion even better as the day goes on, I put the Soliel Tan de Chanel on over this - magic! I only wear when I'm going out or to events, it's pricey @ 50.00 a pop...

After reading lots of good things, I came home with a very generous sample of this.
I always think, this is going to be the one! But this time, like so many others, I was wrong.
For me, it is very dry and chalky. The color is fairly yellow. I have tried it over moisturizers, under foundations, by itself, on good face days and bad face days. This morning was the day I admitted defeat and tossed the remainder.
It's so dry looking. It emphasizes every wrinkle and dry spot on my face.
I'm happy for those who it works for, but for me, this is a fail.