Chanel CC cream

Chanel CC cream

3.2

on 9/20/2017 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It doesn't help you if you have an oily skin because it doesn't have matte finish at all. But for the dry skin team, it's for you guys because it makes your face looks so glowing but not so oily.. but the colour range is not too many, i think that's not suitable for the medium & darker skin person..

on 4/3/2016 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this CC cream. I used 12 Beige Rose, correcting some my redness. But, unfortunately this is not long lasting on my face. In 4-5 hours after using it I felt it had already melted from my face. I need to touch up with compact powder

I was given a sample from a Chanel gift bag. It was a bit pale for me, have to make sure to blend it properly or you could see the line around my forehead.

I liked this product I have changed from my medium- full coverage foundations and have discovered BB/CC creams. I have L'oreals CC cream for anti redness and Lancôme I believe CC cream which is actually quite heavy for a CC cream.

I do like the Chanel CC cream it suited my skin and was great if I didn't want to use a heavier foundation. I believe the sample I had was SPF 50 which is amazing.

I am on the fence if I would ever buy it as I hear the bottle is quite small and a heavy price. Maybe if it was a gift to myself or Christmas gift I would think about purchasing it.

on 9/13/2015 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The re-formulated Chanel CC cream is less matte and less dry than before. The hight SPF of 50 is very attractive and the thick texture of the CC cream blends like a dream! The finish is dewy and gorgeous, even for a combination skin, there is no need to powder on top! This is the best BB/ CC/ tinted moisturisers that I have tried. The Korean/ Japanese BB creams don't even compare. The 30ml tube is very convenient for travelling and for your bag. The price is worth it, since you don't need much of this product.

on 7/19/2015 3:43:00 PM

I truly believe this is one of the best CC cream on the Western market, but is it worth 59CAD$? Not for me and it makes me cry to spend so much money for a 30ml tube. You could buy a 50ml Korean BB/CC cream for 20$ and you would get the same results. It may sound a little silly, but I can almost compare this product to the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream in terms of functions:
- Light-medium to buildable coverage
- Long lasting
- Light weight
- SPF30/PA++
- A little goes a long way
- Gives natural dewy finish.
This is an excellent product if you are looking for all these characteristics. Even if it seems to work beautifully, the cons are mostly in the ingredients. Some people have noticed irritation after using this product and I'm slightly concerned about the skin caring of this CC. (For more informations about the ingredients: http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_b0a498156.html).
Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream offers more benefits (anti-wrinkle, non-greasy, brightening, whitening etc.) and like other Asian BB creams, is more focused on skin care.
The product was first released in Asia and the shade range is very poor since it was made for Asian skin tones (or I'd rather say, Asian beauty standard...). There are only 2 shades available: Beige 20 and Beige Rose 32. Even if the second shade says ''rose'', they are both light to medium and warmed toned. The sales lady recommended me Beige Rose 32, which seemed like a great match, but when I got home and tried it on my face, it was a little too dark (but I'm able to correct it with a lighter powder). Unlike other Western CC creams, this can be worn on its own. The sales assistant said that this could be used as a base... To be honest,I don't feel the need to go with a foundation over because it delivers enough coverage.
The packaging is okay. The fact that it's a tube doesn't make it as hygienic as a pump, but since the hole is quite small, it's not a big issue for me.

Finally, think twice before buying this product because like I said, it only contains 30ml... Fortunately, you need a small amount to cover your entire face, but I still wouldn't use this product everyday because of the price. 59CAD$ is insane when you know there are less expensive BBs/CCs out there doing the exact same thing as this (and have more benefits).
(Some people are very fond of Chanel products and will probably always stick to this brand, and I can't blame them. But for people who are suspicious about getting it, this is simply a friendly reminder that there are other alternatives you could eventually try. Don't forget that you can always ask for samples too!)
Good luck!

on 7/6/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Me: adult hormonal acne with melasma, NW/ NC 15-25.

Adorable finish and coverage! Quite neutral in the lightest shade, does not turn orange. You have to be careful when you apply it, cause it almost gives a full coverage, and that can easily look like a "mask" if applied everywhere. I guess it's better to use it on specific areas, and almost as a foundation. Unfortunately it creases under the eyes and leaves strikes during hot summer days.

Still don't know if it would break me out, cause I received a sample. But I don't think it's oil-free...

The price is very, very high for such a small amount and for everyday use. So won't purchase, but liked how it looked.

This stuff really settles into every fine line or pore. I also think the palest shade is too rosy and deadens the skintone. Dior Nude BB is so much better but unfortunately with a lesser SPF. Back to the search...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Loving this CC Cream.
I received a sample at a Chanel counter when I had actually meant to try the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid, but what a happy accident!
The color 30 is a perfect match for my skin. I find the coverage perfect as wellI'd call it medium. Not too sheer, not too full, and very natural looking. Topped with Chanel Les Beiges powder in 20 is perhaps my ideal foundation/setting powder combination. Also, I really like the packaging, as I've been gravitating more and more toward small, travel-friendly, plastic tubes.
I have taken off a lippie for two reasonsfirst, the price. Quite expensive at $55, especially when you still need (or at least, should probably wear) a separate sunscreen underneath. Secondly, the formula is quite thick and does sit on top of my skin for a while before sinking in (if it ever really does). I find this to be the case with all my favorite tinted moisturizer/CC cream products, like this and Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint: gorgeous, dewy, "my skin but better" finish, but always just a *little* on the greasy/un-set side.
Still, I would buy this again, thought it might not become my HG, everyday foundation, particularly due to the price.

I normally never post reviews however for this product I just had to. This is one of the worst product I have ever used. First the fragrance, I never have had any problems with fragrance in products in the past but this product is horrible! It smells like saliva mixed with old lady perfume! It lingers for a long time and makes me dizzy and sick! Texture wise, it feels really patchy, it doesn't blend easily and transfers really easily. It can be like wiped off... Because I don't personally use powder as I dislike powders, this cream doesn't set by itself... It just sits on top feeling like a heavy mask. Coverage wise, it has very high coverage, it definitely has too much coverage for me. It feels and look really cakey as it very thick. It is definitely high medium coverage. Ingredient wise this product didn't really contain much skin care benefit or very little. Another factor is that I found lots of Paraban in this product I think there was 4. This may be the reason my face looked extremely red after removing the cream and caused irritation to my apple zone. Price wise, this retails about 70 dollars so I wouldn't say it is very expensive and is pretty good value considering the amount you get. However overall this was a horrible product and didn't like it at all. I don't know how Chanel actually would produce this, as such a famous brand. I guess it just didn't work for me.

on 3/16/2014 10:27:00 AM

I had a generous sample of this in the colour 32 Beige Ros. It was a little too light for me, but with a little bronzer on top, it worked out fine. What I liked about this product: it really gives full coverage, more than some liquid foundations do. I almost didnt need concealer when using this. So the result is a really even toned complexion. What I didnt like: the texture is quite thick and pasty, and a little hard to spread for a luxury product. So the application isnt necessarily fun. Also, in the end it doesnt really look natural, no matter how well I blend and work it into the skin. Its halfway visible that Im wearing a heavy coverage foundation from up-close. So in the end, I think that there are better products out there which give a more natural look and feel a bit lighter on skin. I used the sample up happily, but wont buy the full size.