CHANEL CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
CHANEL CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Silly me! I once tried a sample of this and loved the sheer coverage and color match so I decided to go out and buy the full size. If only I had looked at the ingredients list first! They have changed it to a much more silicone-heavy base (it's now the first 3 ingredients!) so if like me you don't tolerate silicones very well then this is not going to agree with you! Going straight back to the store for a refund unfortunately. Have emailed Chanel CS to find out if any of the old formula available and where I might be able to find it, I'm hoping somewhere still has it.
Really wish I'd grabbed a few tubes of it before they changed the formula...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 1/6/2018 6:29:00 AM

I have a few Chanel make up products that i swear by but this by far was the most overpriced and disappointing.

Unfortunately it doesn't last long on my face (i have dry to normal skin) and throughout the day it started to look a bit patchy on me. There are better CC creams out there that are worth the money. Unfortunately this one just doesn't cut it.

This doesn't do oily skin any favors. I'm blotting twice a day. But that's normal for me so I'm nonplussed. It's normal. So +/- for me. The scent is pleasant like all chanel products. Chanel has ONE color selection (beige 30) I'm beige 20 NC20 so I was floored when the color "fit." [matched decently]. $$ product (USD$55) but worth it it's like a med coverage fdtn more than a CC. The only other CC I tried was Physicians Formula the rest were actual BB's. #winning

I've only tried the new version with SPF50, so I can't make a comparison to the old formula. Overall, this does quite a nice job in evening out my skin tone, feels comfortable on my face and is not cakey or oily. This takes a while to set on the skin tho, when applied, it initially leaves a white cast on my face. Took like 1 minute or so to be properly absorbed. The coverage isn't great tho, something like that of a tinted moisturizer, so I do apply a thin layer of liquid foundation over this CC cream for a better coverage. Word of caution, this will crease when applied over the eyelids. I'm feeling kinda "meh" about this product, it's ok, but not something that would substitute regular sunblock then foundation routine. I'm not repurchasing.

on 6/16/2015 8:32:00 AM

Absolutely love this product! It gives the natural coverage that I want, evens out skin tone, and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a greasy mask. Beige Rose is also a wonderful match if like me, you find most other CC/BB creams to be too yellow.

My only complaint is that a little goes a long way, and it's far too easy to squeeze too much out of the tube. Small sacrifice to pay for such a lovely product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I keep looking for alternatives but always come back to this lovely cc. Perfect to cover redness, and it doesnt leave a moist trace :)

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was actually astounded by the way my face looked with this on.

The formula comes out of the bottle thickish in consistency, sort of like a firm foundation. It smells lovely and lightly floral, like all Chanel products, which I love. The formula feels luxurious and silky under your fingertips. It spreads very nicely on the face, and begins to absorb soon after. The most amazing thing about this product is how seamlessly it blends into the face, and the glow it gives your face. I am not exaggerating when I say, the finish is a glowy, even tone, making your cheeks and otherwise dull parts of the face glow and reflect light. I don't set my base with powder, because I hate how powder feels if I touch my face throughout the day. 4 hours later, the cream did not make me oily, did not wear off and the glow was maintained. I was surprised that I did not even need concealer while wearing this, because the skin around my eyes totally evened out with the rest of my face. Later that evening I received many compliments about my skin.

Needless to say, I will definitely be re-purchasing despite the hefty price tag.

on 8/5/2013 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this CC cream. Besides it gives fairer complexion, this cc cream also moistures my skin perfectly. But I'm not recomend this product to all people skin tone. In my opinion, this is suitable to people who have medium into fair skin tone. The smell is almost the same with other Chanel products. This is a good product but not highly recommended .