CHANEL CC cream

CHANEL CC cream

3.9

on 9/11/2018 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this cream recently at the airport although I am into high coverage foundations I decided to give it a try. My skin is very sensitive, dry, easy to break out with some hyperpigmentation. I was very surprised how easy it blended into my skin, gave me some nice healthy glow and lasted very long without any touch up. Picked shade 20 which is lighter than I usually choose but perfect for winter months. Happy so far

on 5/10/2018 1:13:00 AM

Lovely cc cream, there is already a new version only sold in Asia with a plum extract that has a record vitamin C content.

on 4/4/2017 8:16:00 AM

Went to Chanel counter looking for a foundation. Got a few samples of heavier foundations, and the girl shoved in the CC cream sample too. Ended up going back and buying it as I just love it!! What a great product. I know everyones skin is different and likes different things. My skin is usually fairly normal, but recently it's been a bit drier. So I went for this as it is very hydrating, and leaves a lovely dewy look. If you don't want to look too dewy you can always use a translucent powder on top, which I do. It's easy to apply, a little goes a long way, and the coverage is good too but doesn't feel like it's too heavy on your face. Lasts well throughout the day too. Thought the price was quite steep compared to Chanel's actual foundations in nice frosty glass bottles, however feel it's well worth it, and will definitely be buying again.

on 2/27/2017 7:16:00 PM

I have never used a CC cream before and I am so glad I've started with this one. I apply just with using with my fingers and it blends so well and evenly and leaves a very nice finish. It gives a very nice healthy glow to the skin, however I suggest using a setting powder on top as it looks like it can leave the skin oily throughout the day. When i use this product as well as a setting powder i never get oily throughout the day and i have very very oily skin.
The coverage is amazing. I have dark spots and its just enough to cover them without having to use a concealer, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling cloggy at all.
It also smells amazing. Love the packaging - anything in a squeezy tube is good. I think my friend got this product for me for the price of $55 and I think it's totally worth it for Chanel !
I would definitely repurchase this product. Its everything i need - a breathable makeup and sun protection in one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm a medium skin-toned, Lancome OO3, Mac NC25, Laneige No. 21 Natural Beige. My skin is sensitive, and stays clear on most days, with occasional breakouts of zits on my forehead and one or two large ones on the nose and cheek when I am stressed out. This is a great fit for my skin. I have this in No. 20 Beige. It's creamy and leaves a matte but glowing finish, not oily or overly dewy or white like the Korean BB creams. This cream has a yellow undertone. People complain that it is too thick and looks like a mask, the trick is to apply sheer layers, any foundation when applied with a heavy hand looks like a mask. Just squeeze the tube gently and put a dot of about 3-5 mm diameter on each side of your face and use the same for your forehead, and spread it with fingers. I usually use the Mac 130 brush to stipple this on my face, the finish looks natural, and gives the best finish when set with the Chanel Les Beige pressed powder No. 20 (this is the best combination in my opinion). This is a light to medium coverage cream, it covers light acne scars, and freckles but not red angry acne scars. Don't use too much or it will look unnaturally white. This is the best CC cream I've come across, I'm on my second tube although it costs SGD$72. I prefer this over the Laneige BB cushion which oxidizes on me, and looks darker after about 4 hours. The Laneige BB Cushion cakes when you apply a loose powder on top ( I've also tried putting compact powder from Laneige, Kose Infinity, Shu Uemura, it just cakes and looks terrible). This Chanel CC cream lasts more than 8 hours on me, have good SPF protection, and applies smoothly. When I'm out in the sun and sweating like a pig, this CC cream does not disappear on my skin! I still look glowy. At the end of a 14-hour day, I find traces of it when I clean my face, that's how long it lasts on my skin.

on 12/19/2015 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought this from a trusted Instagram seller since Chanel cosmetic store isn't available yet at Jakarta, Indonesia. I got the Beige Rose, since I am a NW25/B40. I'm using a skin care prescription from my doctor which made occasional purging and peeling and (almost permanent) redness around nose, cheek and chin area so it's obvious that I have a problem with uneven complexion together with flakiness. The CC cream came in white box and white 30ml tube with twisting black cap embossed with double Cs on the bottom. I am expecting that pleasant Chanel cosmetic scent, the same one from the Les Beiges line. And to my glee, yes it does have the same smell. I was wowed from the first application, I only need 1 little drop to cover the whole face and neck with O'Wow Cailyn Brush to have the "normal" skin color that stays from dawn (woke up at 5 am on working days) to night (got home around 8 pm after dinner). It's a more dense liquid compared to Les Beiges Healthy Cream and it has more coverage too. I haven't had any break out or irritation after a week of using this, but I'll keep both eyes out. Since I'm overwhelmed with the result I decided to make this as my HG and will repurchase when I finish it. Eventhough I really hope Chanel opens their cosmetic store here really soon. Ciao!

on 9/13/2015 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The re-formulated Chanel CC cream is less matte and less dry than before. The hight SPF of 50 is very attractive and the thick texture of the CC cream blends like a dream! The finish is dewy and gorgeous, even for a combination skin, there is no need to powder on top! This is the best BB/ CC/ tinted moisturisers that I have tried. The Korean/ Japanese BB creams don't even compare. The 30ml tube is very convenient for travelling and for your bag. The price is worth it, since you don't need much of this product.

on 7/24/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is for the 2015 reformulation. There are three shades and I see on the US website it has an SPF of 50 while here in Australia it has SPF 30. I have this in the lightest shade, which is 10. This is listed under skincare rather than makeup according to Chanel.

I love Chanel vitalumiere aqua but wanted something that had a bit more coverage for days where I want to look more done up. The sales explained that their heavier foundation, perfection lumiere, would he way too drying on my skin. She then proceeded to rave about the new cc cream. She didn't like the previous version apparently, but she loved the reformulation. I have not been interested in cc creams and have been of the opinion that if I did want one I would order one from Asia. I wasn't too keen but I let the SA do her thing and apply it on my face. This has more coverage than vitalumiere aqua but doesn't give full coverage. It is more medium. But the SA showed me a tip where you layer the vit aqua over the cc cream and it looked flawless. I ended up loving the finish and was convinced enough to buy a tube.

I would layer the two for special events but I'm really loving the cc by itself. It is more pigmented than your average tinted moisturiser or bb cream. It is actually really good at covering redness, which is a primary concern for me as of late. It is winter at the moment so I have yet to test it in the summer but so far I have experienced no longevity issues.

The formula is definitely a cream rather than a liquid but it is very easy to blend for a cream and you can use a brush as well as your fingers. This is no where near as thick and creamy as laura mercier creme smooth for example. It has a slight fragrance, which isn't too strong as far as Chanel cosmetics go. It doesn't bother my relatively sensitive nose.

As well as covering redness I find it covers pores pretty well too. It also smooths over fine lines and does give the skin a plumped appearance. It sits nicely and feels comfortable on my dry skin. It gives a slightly dewy finish but is no where as dewy as the original vitalumiere, which can sometimes look oily and shiny. I know Chanel markets this as skincare, but really it's makeup. It feels more like a foundation to me, but a very nice one at that.

I see that people are complaining about the price but it's cheaper than the other Chanel foundations. It's still an expensive product but a price you'd expect from Chanel and other high end brands.

This was a nice surprise for me. I'm really enjoying it.

on 6/27/2015 8:37:00 AM

Best cc cream I've tried and I've tried a lot! Coverage is great and no greasy look to it. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it just for the coverage alone. IT cosmetics cc cream is okay but this is so much better that I will pay the extra $$

I changed to this CC Cream 2 weeks ago, I was using Bobbi Brown BB cream before this. I have never been so happy with my skin since using this chanel CC Cream. I sufffer from acne breakouts, lately along the jawline. Since I have switched to Chanel CC Cream, my skin has seruously never been so good. I went for No. 30, which suits my skin perfect, blends so well and gives my face a healthy glow, with good coverage(better coverage than Bobbi Brown BB Cream). There is nothing bad I can see about Chanel CC Cream. My main skin concern is breakouts and since using this they are way less and my skin feels so hydrated amd soft. I am so happy I decided to try this CC Cream. Lastly it is expensive, 60euros in Ireland, but I totally think it is worth it. I will repurchase again and again.