Chanel CC cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Chanel CC cream

3.9

on 5/10/2018 1:13:00 AM

Lovely cc cream, there is already a new version only sold in Asia with a plum extract that has a record vitamin C content.

I love Chanel makeup (who dosent?) but this was a miss for me. I had it on for a few hours and could feel it breaking out my skin.

on 1/6/2018 6:29:00 AM

I have a few Chanel make up products that i swear by but this by far was the most overpriced and disappointing.

Unfortunately it doesn't last long on my face (i have dry to normal skin) and throughout the day it started to look a bit patchy on me. There are better CC creams out there that are worth the money. Unfortunately this one just doesn't cut it.

on 9/20/2017 9:48:00 AM

It doesn't help you if you have an oily skin because it doesn't have matte finish at all. But for the dry skin team, it's for you guys because it makes your face looks so glowing but not so oily.. but the colour range is not too many, i think that's not suitable for the medium & darker skin person..

on 4/4/2017 8:16:00 AM

Went to Chanel counter looking for a foundation. Got a few samples of heavier foundations, and the girl shoved in the CC cream sample too. Ended up going back and buying it as I just love it!! What a great product. I know everyones skin is different and likes different things. My skin is usually fairly normal, but recently it's been a bit drier. So I went for this as it is very hydrating, and leaves a lovely dewy look. If you don't want to look too dewy you can always use a translucent powder on top, which I do. It's easy to apply, a little goes a long way, and the coverage is good too but doesn't feel like it's too heavy on your face. Lasts well throughout the day too. Thought the price was quite steep compared to Chanel's actual foundations in nice frosty glass bottles, however feel it's well worth it, and will definitely be buying again.

on 2/27/2017 7:16:00 PM

I have never used a CC cream before and I am so glad I've started with this one. I apply just with using with my fingers and it blends so well and evenly and leaves a very nice finish. It gives a very nice healthy glow to the skin, however I suggest using a setting powder on top as it looks like it can leave the skin oily throughout the day. When i use this product as well as a setting powder i never get oily throughout the day and i have very very oily skin.
The coverage is amazing. I have dark spots and its just enough to cover them without having to use a concealer, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling cloggy at all.
It also smells amazing. Love the packaging - anything in a squeezy tube is good. I think my friend got this product for me for the price of $55 and I think it's totally worth it for Chanel !
I would definitely repurchase this product. Its everything i need - a breathable makeup and sun protection in one!

on 8/9/2016 6:04:00 PM

I like the consistency and the blendability. The formula is on the thicker side. There is a mild smell which smells amazing! It's a light fresh scent.

on 6/15/2016 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Best cc cream I have used. You do not need a lot of product to get coverage (so a tube lasts for long). It gives a very natural glow. I have sensitive skin, but this does not cause me any break-outs. And what I really like.. I can also easily apply it underneath the eye area (where I have less pigments, so 'panda eyes' if I do not use any extra color).
I do apply with a brush, to even out, and to ensure I do not apply too much product (which often happens when applying with the bare hand/fingers). And the spf is of course a good bonus on top.
I am a fan!

I was given a sample from a Chanel gift bag. It was a bit pale for me, have to make sure to blend it properly or you could see the line around my forehead.

I liked this product I have changed from my medium- full coverage foundations and have discovered BB/CC creams. I have L'oreals CC cream for anti redness and Lancôme I believe CC cream which is actually quite heavy for a CC cream.

I do like the Chanel CC cream it suited my skin and was great if I didn't want to use a heavier foundation. I believe the sample I had was SPF 50 which is amazing.

I am on the fence if I would ever buy it as I hear the bottle is quite small and a heavy price. Maybe if it was a gift to myself or Christmas gift I would think about purchasing it.

on 1/3/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has recently been reformulated with an SPF 50, and the formula is slightly different. It went on my skin nicely, I was a 30 in this. It is definitely more full coverage, and the high SPF is a plus. The price though, $70 CDN, is a bit tough to swallow. I liked the coverage a lot, and the high SPF, but the price is really high. If you want to splurge, go ahead, but try a sample first.