Chanel CC cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Chanel CC cream

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This doesn't do oily skin any favors. I'm blotting twice a day. But that's normal for me so I'm nonplussed. It's normal. So +/- for me. The scent is pleasant like all chanel products. Chanel has ONE color selection (beige 30) I'm beige 20 NC20 so I was floored when the color "fit." [matched decently]. $$ product (USD$55) but worth it it's like a med coverage fdtn more than a CC. The only other CC I tried was Physicians Formula the rest were actual BB's. #winning

on 4/4/2017 8:16:00 AM

Went to Chanel counter looking for a foundation. Got a few samples of heavier foundations, and the girl shoved in the CC cream sample too. Ended up going back and buying it as I just love it!! What a great product. I know everyones skin is different and likes different things. My skin is usually fairly normal, but recently it's been a bit drier. So I went for this as it is very hydrating, and leaves a lovely dewy look. If you don't want to look too dewy you can always use a translucent powder on top, which I do. It's easy to apply, a little goes a long way, and the coverage is good too but doesn't feel like it's too heavy on your face. Lasts well throughout the day too. Thought the price was quite steep compared to Chanel's actual foundations in nice frosty glass bottles, however feel it's well worth it, and will definitely be buying again.

on 2/27/2017 7:16:00 PM

I have never used a CC cream before and I am so glad I've started with this one. I apply just with using with my fingers and it blends so well and evenly and leaves a very nice finish. It gives a very nice healthy glow to the skin, however I suggest using a setting powder on top as it looks like it can leave the skin oily throughout the day. When i use this product as well as a setting powder i never get oily throughout the day and i have very very oily skin.
The coverage is amazing. I have dark spots and its just enough to cover them without having to use a concealer, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling cloggy at all.
It also smells amazing. Love the packaging - anything in a squeezy tube is good. I think my friend got this product for me for the price of $55 and I think it's totally worth it for Chanel !
I would definitely repurchase this product. Its everything i need - a breathable makeup and sun protection in one!

on 8/9/2016 6:04:00 PM

I like the consistency and the blendability. The formula is on the thicker side. There is a mild smell which smells amazing! It's a light fresh scent.

on 6/15/2016 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Best cc cream I have used. You do not need a lot of product to get coverage (so a tube lasts for long). It gives a very natural glow. I have sensitive skin, but this does not cause me any break-outs. And what I really like.. I can also easily apply it underneath the eye area (where I have less pigments, so 'panda eyes' if I do not use any extra color).
I do apply with a brush, to even out, and to ensure I do not apply too much product (which often happens when applying with the bare hand/fingers). And the spf is of course a good bonus on top.
I am a fan!

I was given a sample from a Chanel gift bag. It was a bit pale for me, have to make sure to blend it properly or you could see the line around my forehead.

I liked this product I have changed from my medium- full coverage foundations and have discovered BB/CC creams. I have L'oreals CC cream for anti redness and Lancôme I believe CC cream which is actually quite heavy for a CC cream.

I do like the Chanel CC cream it suited my skin and was great if I didn't want to use a heavier foundation. I believe the sample I had was SPF 50 which is amazing.

I am on the fence if I would ever buy it as I hear the bottle is quite small and a heavy price. Maybe if it was a gift to myself or Christmas gift I would think about purchasing it.

on 1/3/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has recently been reformulated with an SPF 50, and the formula is slightly different. It went on my skin nicely, I was a 30 in this. It is definitely more full coverage, and the high SPF is a plus. The price though, $70 CDN, is a bit tough to swallow. I liked the coverage a lot, and the high SPF, but the price is really high. If you want to splurge, go ahead, but try a sample first.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm a medium skin-toned, Lancome OO3, Mac NC25, Laneige No. 21 Natural Beige. My skin is sensitive, and stays clear on most days, with occasional breakouts of zits on my forehead and one or two large ones on the nose and cheek when I am stressed out. This is a great fit for my skin. I have this in No. 20 Beige. It's creamy and leaves a matte but glowing finish, not oily or overly dewy or white like the Korean BB creams. This cream has a yellow undertone. People complain that it is too thick and looks like a mask, the trick is to apply sheer layers, any foundation when applied with a heavy hand looks like a mask. Just squeeze the tube gently and put a dot of about 3-5 mm diameter on each side of your face and use the same for your forehead, and spread it with fingers. I usually use the Mac 130 brush to stipple this on my face, the finish looks natural, and gives the best finish when set with the Chanel Les Beige pressed powder No. 20 (this is the best combination in my opinion). This is a light to medium coverage cream, it covers light acne scars, and freckles but not red angry acne scars. Don't use too much or it will look unnaturally white. This is the CC cream I've come across, I'm on my second tube although it costs SGD$72. I prefer this over the Laneige BB cushion which oxidizes on me, and looks darker after about 4 hours. The Laneige BB Cushion cakes when you apply a loose powder on top ( I've also tried putting compact powder from Laneige, Kose Infinity, Shu Uemura, it just cakes and looks terrible). This Chanel CC cream lasts more than 8 hours on me, have good SPF protection, and applies smoothly. When I'm out in the sun and sweating like a pig, this CC cream does not disappear on my skin! I still look glowy. At the end of a 14-hour day, I find residues of it when I clean my face, that's how long it lasts on my skin.

on 12/19/2015 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought this from a trusted Instagram seller since Chanel cosmetic store isn't available yet at Jakarta, Indonesia. I got the Beige Rose, since I am a NW25/B40. I'm using a skin care prescription from my doctor which made occasional purging and peeling and (almost permanent) redness around nose, cheek and chin area so it's obvious that I have a problem with uneven complexion together with flakiness. The CC cream came in white box and white 30ml tube with twisting black cap embossed with double Cs on the bottom. I am expecting that pleasant Chanel cosmetic scent, the same one from the Les Beiges line. And to my glee, yes it does have the same smell. I was wowed from the first application, I only need 1 little drop to cover the whole face and neck with O'Wow Cailyn Brush to have the "normal" skin color that stays from dawn (woke up at 5 am on working days) to night (got home around 8 pm after dinner). It's a more dense liquid compared to Les Beiges Healthy Cream and it has more coverage too. I haven't had any break out or irritation after a week of using this, but I'll keep both eyes out. Since I'm overwhelmed with the result I decided to make this as my HG and will repurchase when I finish it. Eventhough I really hope Chanel opens their cosmetic store here really soon. Ciao!

on 9/13/2015 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The re-formulated Chanel CC cream is less matte and less dry than before. The hight SPF of 50 is very attractive and the thick texture of the CC cream blends like a dream! The finish is dewy and gorgeous, even for a combination skin, there is no need to powder on top! This is the best BB/ CC/ tinted moisturisers that I have tried. The Korean/ Japanese BB creams don't even compare. The 30ml tube is very convenient for travelling and for your bag. The price is worth it, since you don't need much of this product.