Chanel CC cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Chanel CC cream

4.5

on 5/3/2016 6:56:00 AM

It's worth the price and when you've used for some months at least I felt a difference- the skin feels smoother and my problem areas with dry skin is gone. Its awesome for daily makeup if your not into foundation every day. I recommend a primer underneath so the cream is easier to apply to skin. The cc cream can also be build up for more coverage. Love it!

I've only tried the new version with SPF50, so I can't make a comparison to the old formula. Overall, this does quite a nice job in evening out my skin tone, feels comfortable on my face and is not cakey or oily. This takes a while to set on the skin tho, when applied, it initially leaves a white cast on my face. Took like 1 minute or so to be properly absorbed. The coverage isn't great tho, something like that of a tinted moisturizer, so I do apply a thin layer of liquid foundation over this CC cream for a better coverage. Word of caution, this will crease when applied over the eyelids. I'm feeling kinda "meh" about this product, it's ok, but not something that would substitute regular sunblock then foundation routine. I'm not repurchasing.

on 9/13/2015 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The re-formulated Chanel CC cream is less matte and less dry than before. The hight SPF of 50 is very attractive and the thick texture of the CC cream blends like a dream! The finish is dewy and gorgeous, even for a combination skin, there is no need to powder on top! This is the best BB/ CC/ tinted moisturisers that I have tried. The Korean/ Japanese BB creams don't even compare. The 30ml tube is very convenient for travelling and for your bag. The price is worth it, since you don't need much of this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Loving this CC Cream.
I received a sample at a Chanel counter when I had actually meant to try the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid, but what a happy accident!
The color 30 is a perfect match for my skin. I find the coverage perfect as wellI'd call it medium. Not too sheer, not too full, and very natural looking. Topped with Chanel Les Beiges powder in 20 is perhaps my ideal foundation/setting powder combination. Also, I really like the packaging, as I've been gravitating more and more toward small, travel-friendly, plastic tubes.
I have taken off a lippie for two reasonsfirst, the price. Quite expensive at $55, especially when you still need (or at least, should probably wear) a separate sunscreen underneath. Secondly, the formula is quite thick and does sit on top of my skin for a while before sinking in (if it ever really does). I find this to be the case with all my favorite tinted moisturizer/CC cream products, like this and Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint: gorgeous, dewy, "my skin but better" finish, but always just a *little* on the greasy/un-set side.
Still, I would buy this again, thought it might not become my HG, everyday foundation, particularly due to the price.

i love this!!! it covers my (big) pores and fine lines and gives me a beautiful glow and a flawless skin. the only negative thing is the shaderange(we just have "beige rose" here in norway) and the price is a bit expensive.

I cannot live without this product. I use Beige Rose 32 shade. I wear it everyday. I have combination skin and this super lightweight full cover product has been a lifesaver for me. I wear it on my days off from work when I'm just doing errands and during my work days I apply a tiny bit of CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Vekvet foundation where needed as well as their Lift Lumiere Rose concealer under my eyes. I'm pushing 50 and use only CHANEL skincare but there isn't a day that goes by where strangers don't stop me to ask how I get my skin to look so flawless. This is my secret weapon.

on 11/23/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I went to buy a CC cream I tried all I could fine and none of them worked as well as the Chanel. It has the perfect amount of pigment and goes on smoothly. It doesn't cover my Rosacea but almost nothing does so I use a green concealer underneath and my skin looks flawless.

The price is worth it for me -- if there is one thing I'm going to splurge on it's this. The only downside is as others have noted it doesn't last that long. I recently ordered the Ben Nye final seal spray to see if it will make a difference, based on someone's suggestion here.

Not sure what is bothering people about the smell. It smells like all Chanel products.

I don't use a lot of a Chanel products but the ones that I do, like their intense ultra lip color and nail polish, nobody does better. I put the CC cream on that list.

on 8/16/2013 7:10:00 PM

This cc cream is perfect for my light skin. It is super hydrating, and I don't need to wear a moisturizer underneath, I just use clinique step 2 to tone. It looks great on, like my natural skin, but better.