Chanel CC cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
Chanel CC cream

on 11/17/2014 12:49:00 PM

Love love love this product. I dont know why I have been looking for a BB cream since last year. Something I want to use on weekends or just when I'm out and about so it's not so heavy full on make up when I'm just out for a few hours. I've tried Clarin BB cream (good as well but I didnt find a perfect color match), then went on to Guerlain BB cream, I loved Guerlain too but once I tried the Chanel CC cream, I think I found the color and look that I've been looking for. After the sales lady tried it on me, she gave me sample to take home so I can try it with the powder I'm using and I also want to see how it will stay on my face the whole day and it was perfect, even after 8 hrs at work, when I come home, you can still see the coverage. Love this product and will definitely stick to this... Thanks Chanel for a great CC cream. It's a little pricey but all worth it!

About the smell, there is a scent but it smells good... I dont know why some people say it smells horrible. I guess people are different when it comes to scent but for me, it smells great, just like the other chanel products.

on 6/29/2014 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this CC cream. I have beige 20 blend well to my skin tone. Nice scent too.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product was recommended to me by a friend and I must say I am totally hooked on this product. I havent got the best skin but after using this my skin looks absolutely fabulous. It really does correct imperfections, it makes my skin look flawless. For me its the best thing I have bought for a long time. Will definately buy again. A bit pricy but it has lasted me ages.

I have extremely dry skin and have tried a billion foundations (including Chanel); all of which look cakey on my face no matter how much moisturiser I use. The Chanel counter makeup artist suggested I try this and I love it! It provides sheer to medium coverage (buildable in thin layers) and makes my skin look dewy. I still do have to moisturiser prior to use but it doesn't look cakey at all. I have two shades: 20 beige (lighter, yellow undertone) and 32 rose beige (slightly darker, pink undertone). I use the 20 for highlighting and the 32 for the rest of my face. Love this!

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was actually astounded by the way my face looked with this on.

The formula comes out of the bottle thickish in consistency, sort of like a firm foundation. It smells lovely and lightly floral, like all Chanel products, which I love. The formula feels luxurious and silky under your fingertips. It spreads very nicely on the face, and begins to absorb soon after. The most amazing thing about this product is how seamlessly it blends into the face, and the glow it gives your face. I am not exaggerating when I say, the finish is a glowy, even tone, making your cheeks and otherwise dull parts of the face glow and reflect light. I don't set my base with powder, because I hate how powder feels if I touch my face throughout the day. 4 hours later, the cream did not make me oily, did not wear off and the glow was maintained. I was surprised that I did not even need concealer while wearing this, because the skin around my eyes totally evened out with the rest of my face. Later that evening I received many compliments about my skin.

Needless to say, I will definitely be re-purchasing despite the hefty price tag.