Chanel CC cream

Chanel CC cream

3.3

on 10/26/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried this because I love the ease of BB and CC creams--they're one step. I have two other Chanel foundations(new to my collection that I love) so I thought this would be a homerun. I bought no 20 since I am that color in the foundations but it is a little light. It does oxidize some with wear. It covers way more that the Chanel foundations, both offer sheer to medium coverage, and this gives light to medium coverage because it has zinc oxide, titanium dioxide and octinoxinate as the sunscreen. It adds a luminous look. All good but here's the weird thing. After about 3 hours I checked my face to see how it was wearing and I had white streaks on my face: on my chin, forehead, down my cheeks. I had not worked out or walked in the rain. I had been watching TV. Nothing strenuous. I had used my fingers to apply. I don't know if this was an aberration but I will try again before I give up on it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product was recommended to me by a friend and I must say I am totally hooked on this product. I havent got the best skin but after using this my skin looks absolutely fabulous. It really does correct imperfections, it makes my skin look flawless. For me its the best thing I have bought for a long time. Will definately buy again. A bit pricy but it has lasted me ages.

After reading lots of good things, I came home with a very generous sample of this.
I always think, this is going to be the one! But this time, like so many others, I was wrong.
For me, it is very dry and chalky. The color is fairly yellow. I have tried it over moisturizers, under foundations, by itself, on good face days and bad face days. This morning was the day I admitted defeat and tossed the remainder.
It's so dry looking. It emphasizes every wrinkle and dry spot on my face.
I'm happy for those who it works for, but for me, this is a fail.