Chanel CC cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Chanel CC cream

3.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This doesn't do oily skin any favors. I'm blotting twice a day. But that's normal for me so I'm nonplussed. It's normal. So +/- for me. The scent is pleasant like all chanel products. Chanel has ONE color selection (beige 30) I'm beige 20 NC20 so I was floored when the color "fit." [matched decently]. $$ product (USD$55) but worth it it's like a med coverage fdtn more than a CC. The only other CC I tried was Physicians Formula the rest were actual BB's. #winning

on 6/15/2016 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Best cc cream I have used. You do not need a lot of product to get coverage (so a tube lasts for long). It gives a very natural glow. I have sensitive skin, but this does not cause me any break-outs. And what I really like.. I can also easily apply it underneath the eye area (where I have less pigments, so 'panda eyes' if I do not use any extra color).
I do apply with a brush, to even out, and to ensure I do not apply too much product (which often happens when applying with the bare hand/fingers). And the spf is of course a good bonus on top.
I am a fan!

on 3/4/2016 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It has the strongest scent out of any of the Chanel foundations. And don't let the name CC Cream fool you. This is medium to full coverage foundation. It's very thick going on and the smell is overpowering. It looks nice in natural light, like you have nice makeup, not nice skin. I'd rather my foundation make me look like I have great skin naturally. It's very expensive but it does have a good spf 50. Not my favorite and I wouldn't buy again.

on 12/25/2015 10:30:00 AM

I like the scent and the simple, light packaging but I thought it was too cakey and heavy on. It didn't give a dewy glow...I felt like it accentuated dryness and it didn't seem like skin.

It's Chanel and I received it as a gift so I'll give it a go to see if I can make it work. Maybe I will thin it out with some shimmer base.

Edit: I think I know what it is. The color. It's very yellow and makes me look like I have on fakeness, or makeup. It is a dull mask-like yellow. I'm yellow olive but this is just too much. And it's very heavy too. I tried sheering it out with my trusty Guerlain Perle UV base but .... no go. I hate it. For the price, I am SO glad I didn't use my own money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This looked nice on but the fragrance was overpowering. Luckily she had made me a sample and I didn't purchase. Here are the correct ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5% Titanium dioxide 3.2% Zinc oxide 15.2%

Inactive ingredients

water • caprylyl methicone • PEG-10 dimethicone • dimethicone • glycerin • phenyl trimethicone • alcohol • methyl trimethicone • butylene glycol • prunus persica (peach) leaf extract • plankton extract • glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract • prunus persica (peach) fruit extract • hydrogenated polyisobutene • triethoxycaprylylsilane • phenoxyethanol • dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer • sodium chloride • stearic acid • potassium sorbate •alumina • fragrance • aluminum hydroxide • dimethicone crosspolymer • disteardimonium hectorite • sodium lauroyl glutamate • sodium hyaluronate • lysine • propylene carbonate • silica • propylene glycol • magnesium chloride • dipropylene glycol • BHT • ethylhexylglycerin • tocopherol • citric acid • sorbic acid (may contain) ultramarines • iron oxides • titanium dioxide • mica

on 8/10/2015 12:16:00 AM

Somehow this gives an ashy look.

on 7/6/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Me: adult hormonal acne with melasma, NW/ NC 15-25.

Adorable finish and coverage! Quite neutral in the lightest shade, does not turn orange. You have to be careful when you apply it, cause it almost gives a full coverage, and that can easily look like a "mask" if applied everywhere. I guess it's better to use it on specific areas, and almost as a foundation. Unfortunately it creases under the eyes and leaves strikes during hot summer days.

Still don't know if it would break me out, cause I received a sample. But I don't think it's oil-free...

The price is very, very high for such a small amount and for everyday use. So won't purchase, but liked how it looked.

This stuff really settles into every fine line or pore. I also think the palest shade is too rosy and deadens the skintone. Dior Nude BB is so much better but unfortunately with a lesser SPF. Back to the search...

on 11/17/2014 12:49:00 PM

Love love love this product. I dont know why I have been looking for a BB cream since last year. Something I want to use on weekends or just when I'm out and about so it's not so heavy full on make up when I'm just out for a few hours. I've tried Clarin BB cream (good as well but I didnt find a perfect color match), then went on to Guerlain BB cream, I loved Guerlain too but once I tried the Chanel CC cream, I think I found the color and look that I've been looking for. After the sales lady tried it on me, she gave me sample to take home so I can try it with the powder I'm using and I also want to see how it will stay on my face the whole day and it was perfect, even after 8 hrs at work, when I come home, you can still see the coverage. Love this product and will definitely stick to this... Thanks Chanel for a great CC cream. It's a little pricey but all worth it!

About the smell, there is a scent but it smells good... I dont know why some people say it smells horrible. I guess people are different when it comes to scent but for me, it smells great, just like the other chanel products.

on 6/29/2014 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this CC cream. I have beige 20 blend well to my skin tone. Nice scent too.