Chanel CC cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 30-35
Chanel CC cream

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this product because it offers phenomenal coverage and has SPF 25. For those of you who are sensitive to scent, you should know that this product is heavily perfumed. That did surprise me because I've used a number of other various Chanel products that have no discernible odor whatsoever. Regardless, I greatly enjoy this product, especially in the summer months when I'm outside and can use the extra sun protection. I would say a little of this goes a long way and a tube lasts quite awhile. There is one fluid ounce of product in this packaging. I wouldn't think this would suit those with especially oily skin because the SPF can add a bit of shine to the finish. I do think all other skin types would enjoy using this product.

on 1/3/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has recently been reformulated with an SPF 50, and the formula is slightly different. It went on my skin nicely, I was a 30 in this. It is definitely more full coverage, and the high SPF is a plus. The price though, $70 CDN, is a bit tough to swallow. I liked the coverage a lot, and the high SPF, but the price is really high. If you want to splurge, go ahead, but try a sample first.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm a medium skin-toned, Lancome OO3, Mac NC25, Laneige No. 21 Natural Beige. My skin is sensitive, and stays clear on most days, with occasional breakouts of zits on my forehead and one or two large ones on the nose and cheek when I am stressed out. This is a great fit for my skin. I have this in No. 20 Beige. It's creamy and leaves a matte but glowing finish, not oily or overly dewy or white like the Korean BB creams. This cream has a yellow undertone. People complain that it is too thick and looks like a mask, the trick is to apply sheer layers, any foundation when applied with a heavy hand looks like a mask. Just squeeze the tube gently and put a dot of about 3-5 mm diameter on each side of your face and use the same for your forehead, and spread it with fingers. I usually use the Mac 130 brush to stipple this on my face, the finish looks natural, and gives the best finish when set with the Chanel Les Beige pressed powder No. 20 (this is the best combination in my opinion). This is a light to medium coverage cream, it covers light acne scars, and freckles but not red angry acne scars. Don't use too much or it will look unnaturally white. This is the CC cream I've come across, I'm on my second tube although it costs SGD$72. I prefer this over the Laneige BB cushion which oxidizes on me, and looks darker after about 4 hours. The Laneige BB Cushion cakes when you apply a loose powder on top ( I've also tried putting compact powder from Laneige, Kose Infinity, Shu Uemura, it just cakes and looks terrible). This Chanel CC cream lasts more than 8 hours on me, have good SPF protection, and applies smoothly. When I'm out in the sun and sweating like a pig, this CC cream does not disappear on my skin! I still look glowy. At the end of a 14-hour day, I find residues of it when I clean my face, that's how long it lasts on my skin.

on 8/11/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This cc cream by Chanel is by a long way my favourite tinted moisturiser/BB cream/CC cream I've tried so far.
I actually think the whole 'CC cream' marketing of this is completely pointless, it's basically a hydrating cream foundation that gives really decent coverage, is long lasting and has spf 50 - for normal to dry, dehydrated skin like mine it's pretty darn perfect!!
I have no idea why this is in the skincare category.
For me this is much more hydrating than Vitalumiere Aqua and so much more long lasting than Chanel's other moisturing offering Vitalumiere foundation. It's a shame this only comes in three shades but I think they lean more yellow/neutral than a lot of other CC creams.
Despite the spf this also photographs really beautifully, under flash I was surprised it didn't leave a white cast!!
Overall this should be a great daytime foundation except for maybe the very oily skin types?
The price is CRAZY expensive, hopefully it's reflected in the ingredients? But I would repurchase without any hesitation!

on 4/7/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with the below, hefty price tag, AMAZING product, if anything it makes my complexion even better as the day goes on, I put the Soliel Tan de Chanel on over this - magic! I only wear when I'm going out or to events, it's pricey @ 50.00 a pop...

on 12/22/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

CG 3-in1 foundation is a Dupe! Extremely similar texture and finish but higher coverage. This one has a tin foil shine to it. Its alright but not worth the price tag and heavy fragrance. Also caused a few bumps after a few uses. much prefer the CG! Wont repurchase (xmas gift). Also it dries really quicky. Those with dryish skin this might emphasize flakes. The silicone formula does however fill up pores. Be sure to oil cleane with this.