Chanel CC cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Chanel CC cream

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't break me out which is good. I find that it doesn't blend well into the skin, looks like a film of product on the face. Makes my skin looks streaky as well, lines were enhanced for some reason. I will not buy again, there are many better products out there.

on 5/3/2016 6:56:00 AM

It's worth the price and when you've used for some months at least I felt a difference- the skin feels smoother and my problem areas with dry skin is gone. Its awesome for daily makeup if your not into foundation every day. I recommend a primer underneath so the cream is easier to apply to skin. The cc cream can also be build up for more coverage. Love it!

on 12/19/2015 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought this from a trusted Instagram seller since Chanel cosmetic store isn't available yet at Jakarta, Indonesia. I got the Beige Rose, since I am a NW25/B40. I'm using a skin care prescription from my doctor which made occasional purging and peeling and (almost permanent) redness around nose, cheek and chin area so it's obvious that I have a problem with uneven complexion together with flakiness. The CC cream came in white box and white 30ml tube with twisting black cap embossed with double Cs on the bottom. I am expecting that pleasant Chanel cosmetic scent, the same one from the Les Beiges line. And to my glee, yes it does have the same smell. I was wowed from the first application, I only need 1 little drop to cover the whole face and neck with O'Wow Cailyn Brush to have the "normal" skin color that stays from dawn (woke up at 5 am on working days) to night (got home around 8 pm after dinner). It's a more dense liquid compared to Les Beiges Healthy Cream and it has more coverage too. I haven't had any break out or irritation after a week of using this, but I'll keep both eyes out. Since I'm overwhelmed with the result I decided to make this as my HG and will repurchase when I finish it. Eventhough I really hope Chanel opens their cosmetic store here really soon. Ciao!

on 9/13/2015 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The re-formulated Chanel CC cream is less matte and less dry than before. The hight SPF of 50 is very attractive and the thick texture of the CC cream blends like a dream! The finish is dewy and gorgeous, even for a combination skin, there is no need to powder on top! This is the best BB/ CC/ tinted moisturisers that I have tried. The Korean/ Japanese BB creams don't even compare. The 30ml tube is very convenient for travelling and for your bag. The price is worth it, since you don't need much of this product.

on 7/24/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is for the 2015 reformulation. There are three shades and I see on the US website it has an SPF of 50 while here in Australia it has SPF 30. I have this in the lightest shade, which is 10. This is listed under skincare rather than makeup according to Chanel.

I love Chanel vitalumiere aqua but wanted something that had a bit more coverage for days where I want to look more done up. The sales explained that their heavier foundation, perfection lumiere, would he way too drying on my skin. She then proceeded to rave about the new cc cream. She didn't like the previous version apparently, but she loved the reformulation. I have not been interested in cc creams and have been of the opinion that if I did want one I would order one from Asia. I wasn't too keen but I let the SA do her thing and apply it on my face. This has more coverage than vitalumiere aqua but doesn't give full coverage. It is more medium. But the SA showed me a tip where you layer the vit aqua over the cc cream and it looked flawless. I ended up loving the finish and was convinced enough to buy a tube.

I would layer the two for special events but I'm really loving the cc by itself. It is more pigmented than your average tinted moisturiser or bb cream. It is actually really good at covering redness, which is a primary concern for me as of late. It is winter at the moment so I have yet to test it in the summer but so far I have experienced no longevity issues.

The formula is definitely a cream rather than a liquid but it is very easy to blend for a cream and you can use a brush as well as your fingers. This is no where near as thick and creamy as laura mercier creme smooth for example. It has a slight fragrance, which isn't too strong as far as Chanel cosmetics go. It doesn't bother my relatively sensitive nose.

As well as covering redness I find it covers pores pretty well too. It also smooths over fine lines and does give the skin a plumped appearance. It sits nicely and feels comfortable on my dry skin. It gives a slightly dewy finish but is no where as dewy as the original vitalumiere, which can sometimes look oily and shiny. I know Chanel markets this as skincare, but really it's makeup. It feels more like a foundation to me, but a very nice one at that.

I see that people are complaining about the price but it's cheaper than the other Chanel foundations. It's still an expensive product but a price you'd expect from Chanel and other high end brands.

This was a nice surprise for me. I'm really enjoying it.

on 6/25/2015 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I ended up loving this stuff! I originally bought this as an alternative to sunscreen. All sunscreen breaks me out, and I have tried dozens of them. Anyways as soon as I saw the SPF of 50 I felt that I had to give it a shot. I was skeptical at first but once I put it on, I was hooked. It not only made my skin feel nice and smooth, but the coverage was excellent for a cc cream. In fact I don't even need to wear concealer or foundation. I been using it for a few weeks now, and my skin is loving it! No breakouts, yay! The only reason I didn't give it a full five is because it's expensive, but it worth it. Sometimes you just have to splurge. For reference I got it in beige 40, Im NC35

on 6/2/2015 12:17:00 AM

This is not like a cc cream as the name says the textures is more like a tinted moisturizer slightly more thick. Gives light coverage. The formula is a little sticky and oily. It applies streaky even with a brush and sponge. It's not long lasting transfers and settles into fine lines, my tiny pitted acne scars and did not blur pores. Doesn't blur my acne hyperpigmentation. I have combination skin this separated under and around the nose where is most oily. I have the shade 20 beige matches perfectly to my mac15-20 skintone. Like the foundation and skincare it has a strong perfume scent that lingers. Sometimes the scent gives me a headache. When I took this off my skin was all dull, slightly red and caused tiny bumps under the skin and eventually tiny breakouts. This is expensive $55 for a cc cream that doesn't do anything. This feels and looks more like drug store makeup nothing special has no skincare benefits unlike the Korean cc creams. This is more like a tinted sunscreen. The only good thing is it contains spf30 mineral Titanium dioxide as the active sunscreen ingredient. Usually it's hard to find anything higher than spf15 with physical base sunscreen in a tinted moisturizer especially in western makeup that has any coverage. Most tinted moisturizers are chemical base spf15 and has barely any coverage no enough sun protection. This would be good for those with normal skin with little to no imperfection to cover just evens out skintone. Dry skin not moisturizing enough oily skin will become more oily. Combination skin horrible dry/oily patchy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I keep looking for alternatives but always come back to this lovely cc. Perfect to cover redness, and it doesnt leave a moist trace :)

on 8/5/2014 10:08:00 PM

This is definitely not my thing. I wanted to love it so much since it's the most pricey CC cream I've bought. It will give you a glowing face at first (which I personally dislike since I have oily skin, it made me feel like there're tons of oil on my face).
Then after about 2 hours, the CC cream will be oxidized. My face became dark, dull, and just like I haven't had any make-up on.
I won't purchase it again for sure

I have extremely dry skin and have tried a billion foundations (including Chanel); all of which look cakey on my face no matter how much moisturiser I use. The Chanel counter makeup artist suggested I try this and I love it! It provides sheer to medium coverage (buildable in thin layers) and makes my skin look dewy. I still do have to moisturiser prior to use but it doesn't look cakey at all. I have two shades: 20 beige (lighter, yellow undertone) and 32 rose beige (slightly darker, pink undertone). I use the 20 for highlighting and the 32 for the rest of my face. Love this!