Chanel CC cream

Chanel CC cream

3.4

on 9/20/2017 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It doesn't help you if you have an oily skin because it doesn't have matte finish at all. But for the dry skin team, it's for you guys because it makes your face looks so glowing but not so oily.. but the colour range is not too many, i think that's not suitable for the medium & darker skin person..

on 2/27/2017 7:16:00 PM

I have never used a CC cream before and I am so glad I've started with this one. I apply just with using with my fingers and it blends so well and evenly and leaves a very nice finish. It gives a very nice healthy glow to the skin, however I suggest using a setting powder on top as it looks like it can leave the skin oily throughout the day. When i use this product as well as a setting powder i never get oily throughout the day and i have very very oily skin.
The coverage is amazing. I have dark spots and its just enough to cover them without having to use a concealer, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling cloggy at all.
It also smells amazing. Love the packaging - anything in a squeezy tube is good. I think my friend got this product for me for the price of $55 and I think it's totally worth it for Chanel !
I would definitely repurchase this product. Its everything i need - a breathable makeup and sun protection in one!

This CC cream is my HG!!! I feel like I've tried almost every kind of foundation and facial moisturizer out there...some okay, some blah, some just awful. But Chanel CC Cream is the answer to my makeup prayers! A little expensive (I paid 68 euros), but if you add up how much you spend individually on foundation, SS, and moisturizer, you can easily justify the price.

Pros:
- Moisturizer, SS (spf 50, amazing) and foundation in 1!
- Gorgeous dewy finish
- Feels lightweight but provides great coverage (covers my acne scars, hallelujah)
- Brightens up my whole complexion
- I find that my concealer sits really well overtop
- No pilling at all, which is why I dumped CeraVe AM
- Perfect for normal, combo, or dry skin

Cons:
- Would prefer a pump packaging, a little cleaner imo
- Expensive, but the price is justifiable and a little does go a long way

Would repurchase!!! <3 Merci Chanel !

on 4/3/2016 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this CC cream. I used 12 Beige Rose, correcting some my redness. But, unfortunately this is not long lasting on my face. In 4-5 hours after using it I felt it had already melted from my face. I need to touch up with compact powder

I was given a sample from a Chanel gift bag. It was a bit pale for me, have to make sure to blend it properly or you could see the line around my forehead.

I liked this product I have changed from my medium- full coverage foundations and have discovered BB/CC creams. I have L'oreals CC cream for anti redness and Lancôme I believe CC cream which is actually quite heavy for a CC cream.

I do like the Chanel CC cream it suited my skin and was great if I didn't want to use a heavier foundation. I believe the sample I had was SPF 50 which is amazing.

I am on the fence if I would ever buy it as I hear the bottle is quite small and a heavy price. Maybe if it was a gift to myself or Christmas gift I would think about purchasing it.

on 7/19/2015 3:43:00 PM

I truly believe this is one of the best CC cream on the Western market, but is it worth 59CAD$? Not for me and it makes me cry to spend so much money for a 30ml tube. You could buy a 50ml Korean BB/CC cream for 20$ and you would get the same results. It may sound a little silly, but I can almost compare this product to the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream in terms of functions:
- Light-medium to buildable coverage
- Long lasting
- Light weight
- SPF30/PA++
- A little goes a long way
- Gives natural dewy finish.
This is an excellent product if you are looking for all these characteristics. Even if it seems to work beautifully, the cons are mostly in the ingredients. Some people have noticed irritation after using this product and I'm slightly concerned about the skin caring of this CC. (For more informations about the ingredients: http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_b0a498156.html).
Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream offers more benefits (anti-wrinkle, non-greasy, brightening, whitening etc.) and like other Asian BB creams, is more focused on skin care.
The product was first released in Asia and the shade range is very poor since it was made for Asian skin tones (or I'd rather say, Asian beauty standard...). There are only 2 shades available: Beige 20 and Beige Rose 32. Even if the second shade says ''rose'', they are both light to medium and warmed toned. The sales lady recommended me Beige Rose 32, which seemed like a great match, but when I got home and tried it on my face, it was a little too dark (but I'm able to correct it with a lighter powder). Unlike other Western CC creams, this can be worn on its own. The sales assistant said that this could be used as a base... To be honest,I don't feel the need to go with a foundation over because it delivers enough coverage.
The packaging is okay. The fact that it's a tube doesn't make it as hygienic as a pump, but since the hole is quite small, it's not a big issue for me.

Finally, think twice before buying this product because like I said, it only contains 30ml... Fortunately, you need a small amount to cover your entire face, but I still wouldn't use this product everyday because of the price. 59CAD$ is insane when you know there are less expensive BBs/CCs out there doing the exact same thing as this (and have more benefits).
(Some people are very fond of Chanel products and will probably always stick to this brand, and I can't blame them. But for people who are suspicious about getting it, this is simply a friendly reminder that there are other alternatives you could eventually try. Don't forget that you can always ask for samples too!)
Good luck!

on 7/19/2015 3:29:00 AM

I really wanted to love this but honestly I don't think it's anything special. It goes on evenly and gives reasonable coverage however I feel that it makes my skin look dull and it tends to flake and fade within a few hours. There are much better cc creams on the market that are better value for money. Also I am not really a packaging snob but who was the genius who decided to put a tinted cream in a white tube? The tube gets dirty and scummy really easily.

I really like Chanel creams and liquid foundations so I thought I would give this a try. I got it in no.40 which is my shade.
I have combination skin and an oily t-zone and this made my nose and forehead look super shiny and greasy. I even tried to set it with some powder but the shine still came through and the cream didnt stay put for long on its own either.
It also made my skin look grey/dark after a few hours.

It does have a high SPF which would be good if the cream lasted longer on my skin!

Definitely expect a better quality product for 40, will not repurchase.

on 4/16/2015 3:40:00 PM

I really did not like this product.

The smell was nice and fresh, it looked good on the skin only if mixed with some kind of moisturiser. The consistency was far too thick and the shade was too dark and very pink undertones, I can't imagine anyone having skin that pink. I liked that it had such a high SPF but didn't look too white or luminous, however overall the product was a real disappointment.

For such an expensive product, it is definitely not worth it for me. I would say it does its job as a CC cream as redness was reduced, but fails in every other department.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best cc cream I have used I have to be so careful what I put on my skin because I have oily problem skin I have used other products like this from cheaper price ranges and found they did nothing but add oil to my face I can put this on and feel confident about my skin which is somthing I have trouble doing!