Chanel CC cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Chanel CC cream

3.5

on 8/9/2016 6:04:00 PM

I like the consistency and the blendability. The formula is on the thicker side. There is a mild smell which smells amazing! It's a light fresh scent.

I normally never post reviews however for this product I just had to. This is one of the worst product I have ever used. First the fragrance, I never have had any problems with fragrance in products in the past but this product is horrible! It smells like saliva mixed with old lady perfume! It lingers for a long time and makes me dizzy and sick! Texture wise, it feels really patchy, it doesn't blend easily and transfers really easily. It can be like wiped off... Because I don't personally use powder as I dislike powders, this cream doesn't set by itself... It just sits on top feeling like a heavy mask. Coverage wise, it has very high coverage, it definitely has too much coverage for me. It feels and look really cakey as it very thick. It is definitely high medium coverage. Ingredient wise this product didn't really contain much skin care benefit or very little. Another factor is that I found lots of Paraban in this product I think there was 4. This may be the reason my face looked extremely red after removing the cream and caused irritation to my apple zone. Price wise, this retails about 70 dollars so I wouldn't say it is very expensive and is pretty good value considering the amount you get. However overall this was a horrible product and didn't like it at all. I don't know how Chanel actually would produce this, as such a famous brand. I guess it just didn't work for me.

This is my everyday go to foundation because its very natural looking and covers a lot without looking cakey and thats saying a lot because i have larger than normal pores and ugly red acne scars all over the sides of my cheeks. Because this has hyaluronic acid in it to moisturize it does tend to make my face look oily pretty quickly however thats no real problem i just blot it off and I'm good to go. It's really easy to apply with a wet sponge. The color is very pale so I would only recommend this to those in the fair range.It works for me cause I'm fairly pale and the color really adjusts. I also have sensitive acne prone skin and this doesn't seem to worsen it. So all in all I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a quick all in one coverage, has fair skin, and wants a beautiful natural glow!

on 8/5/2013 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this CC cream. Besides it gives fairer complexion, this cc cream also moistures my skin perfectly. But I'm not recomend this product to all people skin tone. In my opinion, this is suitable to people who have medium into fair skin tone. The smell is almost the same with other Chanel products. This is a good product but not highly recommended .