Chanel CC cream

Chanel CC cream

3.7

Let me start by saying this product is very expensive (CDN$70). However, a little goes a long way and it goes on beautifully. It feels luxurious, blends well (I just use my fingers), covers my rosacea, and gives a healthy glow to the skin.

It's great that this has SPF. However, as with any foundation with SPF, If I'm going to be out in the sun I always wear a layer of SS underneath, because in order to have adequate UV protection you'd need quite a lot of product on your face for it to be effective.

I have sensitive, combo, dehydrated skin, NC20 and I wear the 2nd lightest shade.

Luckily i got this as a sample. Stuff was not very interested, i was given 10 Beige. the texture was horrid, it didn't sink in and the colour mismatch was awful

I love Chanel makeup (who dosent?) but this was a miss for me. I had it on for a few hours and could feel it breaking out my skin.

on 1/12/2018 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Best cc cream I have used I have to be so careful what I put on my skin because I have oily problem skin I have used other products like this from cheaper price ranges and found they did nothing but add oil to my face I can put this on and feel confident about my skin which is somthing I have trouble doing!

on 1/6/2018 6:29:00 AM

I have a few Chanel make up products that i swear by but this by far was the most overpriced and disappointing.

Unfortunately it doesn't last long on my face (i have dry to normal skin) and throughout the day it started to look a bit patchy on me. There are better CC creams out there that are worth the money. Unfortunately this one just doesn't cut it.

on 10/26/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried this because I love the ease of BB and CC creams--they're one step. I have two other Chanel foundations(new to my collection that I love) so I thought this would be a homerun. I bought no 20 since I am that color in the foundations but it is a little light. It does oxidize some with wear. It covers way more that the Chanel foundations, both offer sheer to medium coverage, and this gives light to medium coverage because it has zinc oxide, titanium dioxide and octinoxinate as the sunscreen. It adds a luminous look. All good but here's the weird thing. After about 3 hours I checked my face to see how it was wearing and I had white streaks on my face: on my chin, forehead, down my cheeks. I had not worked out or walked in the rain. I had been watching TV. Nothing strenuous. I had used my fingers to apply. I don't know if this was an aberration but I will try again before I give up on it.

on 9/20/2017 9:48:00 AM

It doesn't help you if you have an oily skin because it doesn't have matte finish at all. But for the dry skin team, it's for you guys because it makes your face looks so glowing but not so oily.. but the colour range is not too many, i think that's not suitable for the medium & darker skin person..

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This doesn't do oily skin any favors. I'm blotting twice a day. But that's normal for me so I'm nonplussed. It's normal. So +/- for me. The scent is pleasant like all chanel products. Chanel has ONE color selection (beige 30) I'm beige 20 NC20 so I was floored when the color "fit." [matched decently]. $$ product (USD$55) but worth it it's like a med coverage fdtn more than a CC. The only other CC I tried was Physicians Formula the rest were actual BB's. #winning

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't break me out which is good. I find that it doesn't blend well into the skin, looks like a film of product on the face. Makes my skin looks streaky as well, lines were enhanced for some reason. I will not buy again, there are many better products out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this product because it offers phenomenal coverage and has SPF 25. For those of you who are sensitive to scent, you should know that this product is heavily perfumed. That did surprise me because I've used a number of other various Chanel products that have no discernible odor whatsoever. Regardless, I greatly enjoy this product, especially in the summer months when I'm outside and can use the extra sun protection. I would say a little of this goes a long way and a tube lasts quite awhile. There is one fluid ounce of product in this packaging. I wouldn't think this would suit those with especially oily skin because the SPF can add a bit of shine to the finish. I do think all other skin types would enjoy using this product.