Suqqu Cheek Brush

Suqqu Cheek Brush
SUQQU & Friends  brush

Omg Lisa Elderidge is on the money when she said that this is the softest brush you will ever come into contact with. Applying my highlighter in the morning is just a divine experience! Totally in love with my kitten paw brush despite the £85 price tag!!!! I mean omg it makes slightly sick thinking about the money side but it's a nice brush. My only problem is I don't know what's best for cleaning it, Mac brush cleaner? (Im worried the alcohol will dry it out : ( ) tea tree shampoo? I'm stumped guys let me know what's best X X X

on 9/23/2016 10:57:00 AM

I use this to apply my suqqu blusher and it leaves me with a beautiful (never overdone looking) blush to my skin, its a beautiful brush which you wont regret buying, so so soft, I've got the suqqu face brush too and 2 of the eye brushes and they are all worth every penny, the softest brushes I've ever come across.

Omfg the hype is real, this brush is AMAZING, UNBELIEVABLE, INCREDIBLE! It's the softest brush I ever laid my hands on, it blends every kinds of powder products soooo well, now when I pick up my other brushes( lancome, mac, zoeva, sigma etc) I think they are just way more dense, I can totally feel straightway the difference between them. I know for the price you can buy 4 or 5 brushes but this will beat them all combined! I don't care if it's tom ford or some other really expensive brands, this is the best! I just wish Suqqu will come up with some other shapes, I will buy them without a heartbeat.

on 1/17/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this brush is AMAZING!!! i bought when travelled to japan last year. i can use this brush for blush, powder, bronzer, highlighter, contour, you name it! the result always beautiful and i never over do my makeup again. i love this brush so much!

on 7/31/2014 1:32:00 PM

I'm the kind of girl that likes a very natural makeup. You can say it's like NO MAKEUP makeup. Very sheer yet polished and everything well blended is what I always strive for in front of a mirror. This Suqqu brush exceeded my expectation by far and I already forgot how much it hurt looking at the price tag.

This brush is very small compared to other American cosmetic brand brushes but very similar in width and length (hair length and width) as the Shu Uemura #20 cheek brush. However Shu Uemura is flatter, more densely packed and not as soft. Suqqu cheek brush has a lot of movement so it's not great for heavy duty contouring. Better for applying powder or sheering out a pigmented powder blush for a natural look. The brush does not pick up a lot of product out of the pan so it's hard to make a mistake with this brush. You can always build up and add more color but if you're always trying to build color up to a high intensity, buy a different brush and pass this one. It will take you awhile to build color with this brush.

Suqqu cheek brush is by far the softest hair I've ever felt in my life. Nothing compares to it - I mean NOTHING. There's a huge price jump for this top notch quality but I just have to suck it up and face reality because there is no replacement. Right now, I use the shu uemura cheek brush to add blush to the apple of my cheek and use the Suqqu brush to blend it out beautifully. I'm so happy that I made this purchase and don't regret. If I lost it???? I would go nuts and then be happy to buy another.

on 5/5/2014 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the craziest beauty related purchase I ever did! I bought it when I was in vacation in London. I had the option to pay in euros and it was 106 euros. I swear that brush almost costed a divorce and it would have been almost worth it! It's that good!

The main use of this brush is for blush, but it work splendidly with targeted application of setting powder, contour and highlighter.

What is so special about this brush is how small it is and how soft it is. It is also made of a black plastic handle and ferule and it is super lightweight.

This is not the only brush I use, because some of my blushes are unfortunately not pigmented enough, but once I get rid of them, I won't use anything else! If you like super bright cheeks, you won't like this brush. If you tend to buy super intense blushes like nars and illamasqua you will really like it. It will open up a world of bright blushes you never though you could wear before.

It's also splendid for small faces.

My only warning would be, if you tend to be vary anal about cleaning, do not buy this brush. Grey squirrel hair is very delicate, you need to wipe out the powder on a tissue and only wash this brush seldomly.

After reading and watching rave reviews on this brush, I had been lusting for a suqqu brush, but I nearly fainted when I read how much it cost to have it sent to you in the US. I talked myself out of such an absurd purchase. After, a moment if insanity I ordered 3 chikuhodo brushes and while I was at it I splurged on the suqqu cheek through ichibankou since the yen seems to be at a low compared to the dollar. Anyway...at first I was disappointed, the brush was so tiny and I couldn't get an even blush application with such a small dense brush. It wasn't until I washed it that the magic was unleashed. The brush nearly doubled in size to a rounded, but tapered shape, capable of the softest most airy application. Lisa Eldridge did a fantastic tutorial on bronzing where she bronzes, blushes, and powders with this one brush. Quite the multitasker! Every morning I am so excited to put on my blush, which makes the hefty price tag worth it.

It is the softest blusher brush that i ever encountered! I love how it applies all my blushes naturally and beautifully! However, the disappointment was there were also some hair that shed after i washed it a couple times, which i dont expect this to happened according to the price of the brush. But overview of this brush, i think it is one of the best brushes that i ever had! I'm Recommended!!

on 1/17/2014 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Among other cheek brushes, I own Nars Yachiyo and love it. I also use the Ecotools blush brush for less pigmented blushes and find it very good for baked blushes that often don't release their pigment that easily (e.g. Bourjois, the blush colours of which I like a lot).
I even enjoy the elf blush brush sometimes.
I read all the Suqqu reviews carefully, after having found out about this gem from Lisa Eldridge's great videos.
I had already caved in mentally, before I even went to the Selfridges counter. In fact, I didn't even ask what the price was or looked at the bill until much later in the day (85 pounds...).

Every positive comment about this is 100% true. It feels like stroking your cheek with a cloud, it never overapplies and it couldn't be more perfect.
The only thing I'd ask for is a proper, neat case to carry it with. I couldn't bear for it to be damaged in any way.
If you can afford you splurge, you MUST have it. It's divine.

on 1/16/2014 9:55:00 AM

best brush ever. it's just perfection in a brush. Known as the "kitten paw" it really is the softest brush that I've own.
It's crazy expensive but SOOO worth it!!

Popular Makeup Brushes