Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Boots  No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

1 review

Active: Octinoxate (5), Titanium Dioxide (1.62).Inactive: Aqua (Water),Cyclopentasiloxane,Glycerin,Talc,Mica,Lecithin,Ethylhexyl Stearate,Trihydroxystearin,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Dimethicone,Magnesium Sulfate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Phenoxyethanol,Butylene Glycol,PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Phenyl Trimethicone,Propylene Carbonate,Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Hexyl Laurate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Methylparaben,Avena Saliva (Oat) Kernel Extract,Ethylparaben,Potassium Hydroxide,Retinyl Palmitate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate,Alcohol,Lupinus Albus Seed Extract,Carbomer,Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract,Polysorbate 20,BHT,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ascorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,[ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide),CI 77492 (Iron Oxides),CI 77491 (Iron Oxides),CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].(Source: Target.com website on 12/26/2017)

on 6/9/2016 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really really love this foundation. I get so many compliments on my skin when wearing this. It goes on really smooth, after putting a primer on, and last throughout the day. It's light, it's not greasy and really gives my face a nice glow. I apply this product with my fingers and I feel that works best to provide the coverage I like. I highly recommend using this.