Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Boots  No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

4.4

Active: Octinoxate (5), Titanium Dioxide (1.62).Inactive: Aqua (Water),Cyclopentasiloxane,Glycerin,Talc,Mica,Lecithin,Ethylhexyl Stearate,Trihydroxystearin,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Dimethicone,Magnesium Sulfate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Phenoxyethanol,Butylene Glycol,PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Phenyl Trimethicone,Propylene Carbonate,Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Hexyl Laurate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Methylparaben,Avena Saliva (Oat) Kernel Extract,Ethylparaben,Potassium Hydroxide,Retinyl Palmitate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate,Alcohol,Lupinus Albus Seed Extract,Carbomer,Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract,Polysorbate 20,BHT,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ascorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,[ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide),CI 77492 (Iron Oxides),CI 77491 (Iron Oxides),CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].(Source: Target.com website on 12/26/2017)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Got this foundation recently as the No7 line is just starting to make its way at Walgreens stores in Puerto Rico. I just have to also add how glad I am the brand has testers you can use before purchasing a product. I swatched it along with the other foundation aimed for oilier skin but that one oxidized a lot.
This foundation in the shade warm beige is perfect for my skin tone, it just looks so beautiful and natural when blended out, it erases my huge pores and doesn't settle into dry patches of skin. I have very oily skin with dry patches of skin and this looks amazingly natural and lasts a fair amount of time on my face. The fact I havent heard any beauty gurus talk about this foundation at all awes me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My Walgreens put up a big display of Boots No 7 makeup and had all of the colors. For months every time I was in Target they would only have 1 or 2 colors. Plus Wags had testers! So of course I had to try this foundation. I decided to go with warm ivory for my NC20 skin tone and it's a good match.

The foundation offers light to medium coverage. I still need concealer. NBD. It's a pretty finish. Natural look. But unfortunately it made my rosacea skin itch. I tried again another day. Same reaction so there's something in the formula that my skin does not like. Not willing to keep pushing it since my skin is clear right now (a miracle). But def worth a try. It rivals high end in look and feel.

on 12/28/2016 8:30:00 PM

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It has long lasting power and is natural and love it!! IVE HAD COMPLIMENTS...I panicked at Target and bought the Stay Perfect foundation by Boots which I do not love and will be returning. I have oily skin and this makes me feel tight....oxidizes and not as long lasting as the Lift & Luminate, Plus the Lift & Luminate gives so much better coverge!!!! So now Does anyone know what is going to replace this foundation and where to get it? I am returning the Stay Perfect. It's better than most long wearing but like I said, the Lift & Luminate I think lasted longer and didnt make me feel "parched" plus I think the Stay Perfect makes me more oily than the Lift & Luminate. ANy help would be appreciated!!!!!!!. I'm quite impressed with Boots Serum and want to stay with this line if I can.

Update: 1-7-17, So Target stopped carrying my shade or I bought the wrong shade in the first place so I decided to try another one of Boots Foundations......Stay Perfect....it is the best long lasting foundation but i found I felt dry at the end of the day and the coverage on this Lift & LUminate is so much better and honestly, I feel that I had more even coverage left at the end of the day with the Lift & Luminate so I am going back. The Lift & Luminate truely seemed to last longer than this so called Stay Perfect. I also tried the Air Brush Foundation from Boots and it didnt last and also not as comfortable as the Lift & LUminate. I had compliments with the Lift & LUminate on my skin!!! NEVER does that happen. Plus the Lift & Luminate will definitely last longer than the Air Brush foundation by boots. They better not discontinue this....I called them and they say they aren't discontinuing this so I sure hope that's true!
1-13.17 after trying the Air Brush foundation by Boots and the Stay Perfect, and NOW GOING BACK TO THE Lift & LUminate, I realize how much better the Lift & Luminate hides my pores. Way better than the other two foundations! This is my HOLY GRAIL. I got cool vanilla, which is surprisingly a warmer color. Think I have had warm ivory prior and it may be a tad darker. I'm going to get that one too. UPDATE: Warm ivory is a much better color for NC 15 gals with lighter warm undertones.

on 7/3/2016 5:10:00 PM

Very flattering foundation to middle aged skin! Fresh dewy finish which never looks cakey or orange. I actually have this in 3 shades and all seem to work! I usually apply with fingers which works well, I normally dust over a tiny bit of powder to set and it looks lovely all day. Coverage medium at best so great unless you have serious cover requirements. Often on offer this is a great foundation at a very reasonable price.

UPDATE
I'm not as impressed as I was earlier. This foundation doesn't cover much, fine if you have pretty good skin but I always need concealer to hide thread veins and red nose. It doesn't build up either so layering isn't possible. Major boo boo though it separates in the bottle and when you pump out you could get a shot of pure oil and no colour! Really messy and its not a 1 off happened to all 3 I own. Had to discard. Won't repurchase.

on 1/22/2016 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was very sad whenBoots got rid of the Stay Perfect and the mousse in a jar foundations at Targets in the US. I was planning on pouting about it for a few more years when I finally caved and got this one. The Warm Beige is a perfect match to my skin. It's not too orange or peach. It evens out my skin tone (blotchy, melasma and post-acne marks) and gives a healthy glow. It has decent staying power and didn't break me out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I began using this just two weeks ago. I can honestly say I will ONLY use this foundation from now on. I have very dry skin. I've been searching for a foundation for my age 50+ skin. I've tried Bare Minerals, Cover Girl, Urban Decay, Loreal, It, and many, many others. They all just seem to accentuate the fine lines and make me look older. This absolutely does not! My skin looks amazingly smooth and the tone much more even; it's definitely moisturizing. I prepare my skin first with Argon oil and the Boots No. 7 Day or Night Cream and then apply the foundation. I would say it is a medium coverage but buildable. I use just one pump (Yes!! It has a pump!!!) and I apply with a makeup brush. I follow up with a dusting of BE Mineral Veil and a fine spray of Urban Decay Chill setting spray and I get easily 16 hours of coverage...

Honestly, I don't usually get as fired up about a makeup product but it's just that I've tried so many different foundations and for so long, and many of them have been at least double the price of this (about $15!!!) and this is "The One." Only complaint! I've been told it "flies off the shelf" at Target and isn't available anywhere else locally so I've ordered it online from Walgreen's. We have an Ulta nearby but they only stock the skin care items, not the foundation. It's worth the hassle though....I'll order online if Target is out!

on 3/4/2015 3:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great foundation! It applies like butter with a makeup brush. It works really well with 40ish skin -dry, fine lines, large pores. The finish is along the lines of a high-end formula - not too matte, not too dewy, and no sheen (which I hate). It is very moisturizing, so I would not recommend it for oily skin. The coverage is buildable, and looks lovely with two coats with the makeup brush- not cakey or masky. It wears well all day without settling into lines and pores. It comes in a hygienic pump bottle, which is always nice. The shade selection is pretty decent. I think the shades run light - the perfect shade for me in this formula is Warm Ivory, and I never would have selected an Ivory shade in any other brand. Another plus is this is one of the few drugstore brands that provides testers, so there is no guessing as to what is your ideal shade. This is probably the best drugstore brand for aging skin - comparable to high-end brands, and at $14, it is a relative bargain.

on 12/3/2014 11:37:00 PM

FINALLY!!! I can't begin to tell you how many foundations I have tried and none have worked for me. I've seriously tried at least 15 different ones lol. My skin is very dry and sensitive. This foundation gives my skin a dewy finish and doesn't settle in my dryer areas. So incredibly happy to have found this foundation!