Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

Filtered by skin type : Other
Boots  No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

Active: Octinoxate (5), Titanium Dioxide (1.62).Inactive: Aqua (Water),Cyclopentasiloxane,Glycerin,Talc,Mica,Lecithin,Ethylhexyl Stearate,Trihydroxystearin,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Dimethicone,Magnesium Sulfate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Phenoxyethanol,Butylene Glycol,PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Phenyl Trimethicone,Propylene Carbonate,Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Hexyl Laurate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Methylparaben,Avena Saliva (Oat) Kernel Extract,Ethylparaben,Potassium Hydroxide,Retinyl Palmitate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate,Alcohol,Lupinus Albus Seed Extract,Carbomer,Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract,Polysorbate 20,BHT,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ascorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,[ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide),CI 77492 (Iron Oxides),CI 77491 (Iron Oxides),CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].(Source: Target.com website on 12/26/2017)

This foundation is one of the top two in my rotation. The coverage is light to medium, perfect for a low key makeup look. It blends effortlessly, lasts nicely and doesn't feel heavy on the skin or catch on any dryer patches. Doesn't need a primer, but looks good over a silicone based primer. Didn't notice any lifting or luminating; I didn't hold that against it and I'm just glad there's no glitter in it -- which is usually what "luminate" means when you see it mentioned describing cosmetics. I use Cool Vanilla, which is a perfect match.

on 5/25/2017 7:49:00 PM

Cue "At Last...."
Cool Vanilla is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. I've never had such a great match in fact.
Does not require nanosecond application. Spreads easily with fingers - you could use a sponge or a brush. I like to work with my fingers and then pat down with a little powder to set.
Stays put all day. Does not set in pores or fine lines. Very hydrating without being greasy.
Just looks creamy and fresh without glitter or light deflecting particles -- thank you!
I have no desire whatsoever to be 20, 30 or 40 again. I love who and what I am and I want to look fabulous - this allows me to do just that.
Can build up if necessary, light, creamy, pliable, doesn't cake, patch or oxydize.
This is my Forever Foundation. Please don't "f" it up.

on 2/1/2017 1:30:00 PM

Calico was the exact color for me but now I cannot find it anywhere. I don't want to change products because I feel that it was the perfect foundation. If someone from No7 would please let us know if the product has been continued, it would be greatly appreciated.