Boots No7 Lift and Luminate Foundation

Boots  No7 Lift and Luminate Foundation

4.2

I absolutely ADORE this product...Unfortunately, I found out that my color (Calico) has been discontinued in this line. I'm not smitten with the other No. 7 foundation lines, so I guess my search for the perfect foundation begins again...
(On a side note, Boots has not responded to any of my inquiries on their Facebook website regarding the calico color being discontinued...I had to be informed about the discontinuation from a drug store employee!)

on 2/1/2017 1:30:00 PM

Calico was the exact color for me but now I cannot find it anywhere. I don't want to change products because I feel that it was the perfect foundation. If someone from No7 would please let us know if the product has been continued, it would be greatly appreciated.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am 61 years young and this is the absolute BEST foundation I have used - period. Great product for dry and normal skin (don't know about Oily) and all ages. Here's the problem: I cannot find it in the color CALICO anywhere.
HELP! I've searched online, Target & Walgreens stores, etc. and no luck. So PLEASE...if you have been able to get it elsewhere in January 2017, please post here - MANY THX :-) JAS

on 12/28/2016 8:30:00 PM

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It has long lasting power and is natural and love it!! IVE HAD COMPLIMENTS...I panicked at Target and bought the Stay Perfect foundation by Boots which I do not love and will be returning. I have oily skin and this makes me feel tight....oxidizes and not as long lasting as the Lift & Luminate, Plus the Lift & Luminate gives so much better coverge!!!! So now Does anyone know what is going to replace this foundation and where to get it? I am returning the Stay Perfect. It's better than most long wearing but like I said, the Lift & Luminate I think lasted longer and didnt make me feel "parched" plus I think the Stay Perfect makes me more oily than the Lift & Luminate. ANy help would be appreciated!!!!!!!. I'm quite impressed with Boots Serum and want to stay with this line if I can.

Update: 1-7-17, So Target stopped carrying my shade or I bought the wrong shade in the first place so I decided to try another one of Boots Foundations......Stay Perfect....it is the best long lasting foundation but i found I felt dry at the end of the day and the coverage on this Lift & LUminate is so much better and honestly, I feel that I had more even coverage left at the end of the day with the Lift & Luminate so I am going back. The Lift & Luminate truely seemed to last longer than this so called Stay Perfect. I also tried the Air Brush Foundation from Boots and it didnt last and also not as comfortable as the Lift & LUminate. I had compliments with the Lift & LUminate on my skin!!! NEVER does that happen. Plus the Lift & Luminate will definitely last longer than the Air Brush foundation by boots. They better not discontinue this....I called them and they say they aren't discontinuing this so I sure hope that's true!
1-13.17 after trying the Air Brush foundation by Boots and the Stay Perfect, and NOW GOING BACK TO THE Lift & LUminate, I realize how much better the Lift & Luminate hides my pores. Way better than the other two foundations! This is my HOLY GRAIL. I got cool vanilla, which is surprisingly a warmer color. Think I have had warm ivory prior and it may be a tad darker. I'm going to get that one too. UPDATE: Warm ivory is a much better color for NC 15 gals with lighter warm undertones.

on 11/14/2016 12:55:00 PM

OOOMMGEEEE..after 47 years on this planet, I have finally found THE one☺...I won't have enough space to write all the amazing things about this foundation, so I will cut it short. Its amazing, its not only for mature skin, don't girls of all ages want to look lifted and luminous?! I'm blessed that at 47 I don't have crows feet or wrinkles, I have a few minor dark spots, and this foundation makes me look flawless, It does what it says and more. I'm 47, was always oily, but as I am aging my skin is becoming combination.I normally wear BB creams by Garnier, or Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer, I have always hated too full of coverage..I cannot express how amazing, luminous and YOUNGER this looks on my 47 year old face. The only negative is it comes in such a big bottle, but its thick plastic, and has a pump... Its about $16 @Target, but well worth it ladies💜

on 10/25/2016 1:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Is this some sort of joke?? I bought this foundation and every time I tried to use it, I found that the cream part of the foundation had separated from the oil part. It was like squirting out liquid-y mustard when you forget to shake it first. I tried shaking the bottle, but it didn't work. I thought I had bought a defective one, so I returned it and got a different one, but the same exact thing happened. I'm not sure what I'm missing.

best foundation i have EVER tried. if you have dry skin and hey even normal skin this is a must have!! stays on amazingly and gives a good light-medium but buildable coverage. holy grail!!

on 7/6/2016 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would give this 4 or 5 stars IF it was labeled as a Tinted Moisturizer. There's like almost no coverage, but it is nice & moisturizing. No illumination, either, that I saw. I returned it.

on 7/3/2016 5:10:00 PM

Very flattering foundation to middle aged skin! Fresh dewy finish which never looks cakey or orange. I actually have this in 3 shades and all seem to work! I usually apply with fingers which works well, I normally dust over a tiny bit of powder to set and it looks lovely all day. Coverage medium at best so great unless you have serious cover requirements. Often on offer this is a great foundation at a very reasonable price

on 6/9/2016 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really really love this foundation. I get so many compliments on my skin when wearing this. It goes on really smooth, after putting a primer on, and last throughout the day. It's light, it's not greasy and really gives my face a nice glow. I apply this product with my fingers and I feel that works best to provide the coverage I like. I highly recommend using this.