no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

A dark holographic polish is hard to pull off, and this is probably the best I've tried so far. it applies super evenly both with or without a basecoat which is uncommon for a holo polish. Even topcoat doesn't really affect the holographic quality of the polish. I got mine for about $10 online, so I am quite happy with the overall purchase. The reason I'm rating it 5 stars but would not buy again is sheerly because I've realized I'm not a fan of dark polishes, not because the product was bad in any way. If you want a dark holo, go for this!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

5 years ago

This is a gorgeous, beautiful halo but one thing that bugs me, it chips after one day. Nothing you can do to save it either. It's not as dark as I hoped either. It's described as a black halo, its not. It's a dark grey halo. Don't get me wrong, this is just breathtaking. I love it so much but I was looking for a true black linear halo. Easy to apply and hard to mess it up.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

I've been trying to find a good, dark linear holo polish for a while. I loved Cosmic Fate from this, the Halo collection, and thought that Beyond might suit me. And it's.... okay. Better than some other dark grey holos I've tried (yeah, I'm looking at you, China Glaze Galactic Gray), but it's still on the not-that-exciting side, unfortunately. The formula is excellent, very smooth application, no worries there. The overall colour is a medium-dark grey, but I wish it was darker. The holo effect is pretty good, but in a lot of lighting situations, I find that the polish just goes into a kind of ordinary metallic grey, without much hint of the holo effect. I was hoping, based on my experience of Cosmic Fate, that the holo would be more pronounced. Still, it is visible and present in many lighting situations, and I don't want to sound like I hate this polish or like the holo isn't there, because I don't hate it, and it is present, just not as strongly as I would have liked. I'm starting to suspect that doing a truly dark holo is just quite difficult to pull off, in which case, this is a pretty good attempt at it. Decent polish, not sorry I bought it or anything, but it's not the dark polish with strong holo effect I was hoping for. Perhaps that's just my own expectations, though, because it does have the holo effect, and it is dark, so your mileage may vary. It's just not what I was expecting, nor does it live up to my hope and expectations for it. Still, it's good, and worth looking into for a decent grey metallic/holo.

About reviewer (301 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Love this color! It's a beautiful dark grey holographic. Perfect for fall/winter. I haven't had any issues with chipping. Color Club does some of the best holo polishes, & they're cheap! I paid $6.30 (that included the shipping) for mine on Amazon. I bought 2 other CC holos, which I'll review later (haven't worn them yet, only swatched)

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

7 years ago

This nail polish belongs to the Holographic collection. It is a grey which looks metallic indoors but outdoors the holo's comes out and you really see it. It is more pretty at the photos online then in reality. It cheaps after 1 day.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive