Coty GLOW

No Image

3.7

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Don't be put off by the Celebrity tag! Embrace the sqeaky clean soapy goodness. Makes a great everyday fragrance. Just don't overspray - you will end up with a raging headache!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

GLOW is different from all of the other celebrity fragrances; In fact I think its different to every other scent out there.

Im not sure how to describe GLOW, other then fresh & clean, I dont pick up on the individual notes, and I just get the overall impression of an energetic burst & soap. Its great for everyday wear, as it has great staying power. Keep a bottle in your bag for when you have to use public transport one spray really helps you to feel cleansed. Suitable all year round.

On the down side you must spray lightly. Ive been too heavy handed a few times & had migraines as a result.

The bottle is striking; it has the curves of a womans body, and a (faux) jewel encrusted J.Lo logo hung round the neck. Bling for your dressing table.

There are nearly always offers on GLOW in the shops, so you wont need to spend a lot of money.

Scent notes: orange flower, pink grapefruit, Neroli, rose, sandalwood, soft amber, jasmine, vanilla, musk & orris.

This scent is pleasant. I kind of like it b/c it is so different. It definitely is light and clean smelling. I don't care if its J.Lo's or who makes it. That has nothing to do w/ my rating. I could take or leave J.LO but I have enjoyed her movies. Anyway, I like this but its really light so I seem to spray a lot on.....

Popular Fragrances