Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer

Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer

2.2

Water (Aqua) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Niacinamide , Acetyl Glucosamine , Polyethlene , Dimethicone , Soluble Collagen , Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Bambusa Vulgaris Extract , Panthenol , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Triethanolamine , C13 14 Isoparaffin , Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Dimethiconol , DMDM Hydantoin , Laureth 4 , Disodium EDTA , Laureth 7 , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Polyacrylamide , Fragrance , Titanium Dioxide , Mica

Once again, a lesson about not buying into hype.
I purchased this at Big Lots since I didn't find it in the regular stores like WalMart,Target,etc. It was an actual mini kit that 'guaranteed' fading dark spots (which I have due to sun damage) and promised a clearer,more even toned complexion and luminosity.
The mini kit included: A tone corrective serum,a tone corrective day lotion and a tone corrective night cream. Directions to use twice daily and visible results would be seen within 1-3 weeks.
WELL. I used this for almost three months and saw NO noticeable improvement in my skin tone. I also did not see any increased brightness. As for the fading of dark spots, that did not happen either. I paid 12.00 for the kit (which I believe was regularly about 20-25 dollars) and only bought disappointment.

on 8/14/2015 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm really enjoying this night cream. Usually I don't use moisturizer because I have oily skin, but for the last month I've been using a glycolic serum that is much stronger than my usual Alpha Hydroxy soufflé, and my skin is not only drying out, but it's flaking off!. So I had to ease up on the serum and find something to treat my dryness. This cream is not heavy but it is taming the flakiness, and it really smells great. I'm thinking about mixing the serum with this, to maybe dilute the strength? I don't know if that will work but I guess it's worth a shot. I picked this up at CVS because I had a coupon and got some ECBs back.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/23/2014 9:05:00 PM

As much as I like Olay products this is a big fail for me. I put it on my face, it sits there for a minute, I touch my face and it pills. I am very disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

terrible. clogged my pores after two night. very, very strong floral scent. has that microshimmer - completely unnecessary in a night cream. Price was fair only because I got in on clearance, but I'm returning it anyways. I don't mind the open jar but it would likely bother others who prefer pumps.

on 8/3/2013 11:49:00 PM

I've just started using this recently, so I haven't really noticed much of a difference in my skin tone just yet. I'll try to provide an update in a few weeks.

Notes so far:
- Gives my skin a nice texture and "glow" without making it greasy
- Feels a bit sticky for 5-10 minutes after application (this can be annoying in humid weather, but it's not a deal-breaker)
- Has a pleasant scent that may be just a tad too strong