Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Midnight Tuberose

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Midnight Tuberose

4.5

Not tested on animals

New : Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic rosa canina fruit, elderberry fruit, lavender flower, lemon balm, calendula officinalis flower and chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extracts, citric acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought two huge bottles of this at TJ Maxx for like $7.99 each and they were worth every penny! The scent really envelopes you in the shower, so relaxing, my husband could smell the fragrance wafting into our bedroom and he loved it! Creates a soft and very soft and moisturizing lather which feels great. To top it off, this doesn't irritate me or my daughter's sensitive skin! I will definitely repurchase this item again and again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a good thorough body wash. The scent is warm sexy tuberose that envelops you, as opposed to the cleaner whiter day scent found in the tuberose flower. Did I mention SEXY...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I don't even like rose smell usually but this smells really nice! great suds, very scented in the shower but then doesn't compete with my perfume. I really like smelling it in the morn :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a 5* plus product. Wonderful tuberose scent and little product needed to produce tons of luxurious suds. No sodium laryl sulfate... no parabens .... nothing but wonderful natural ingredients that effectively cleanse and slightly moisturize your skin. NO itching or irritation and what's more I can shave with this and no shaving bumps or nicks or irritation. Super product............ and in a very economical 32oz pump size it will last and last. (I also shampooed with it too and it's wonderful!) I love the tuberose scent; which is really enjoyable during bathing, but it is just an added plus..... I would use this and buy this again and again even without the scent. But.... it's delightful with the tuberose which is not overbearing or long lasting; it doens't clash with fragrance.

on 4/19/2008 12:46:00 AM

This smells SO good! I often see the large bottle on sale, so it's a great value. It doesn't give me the itchies afterwards like other bubble bath/shower gels do. Except during wintertime, I can usually skip the moisturizer afterwards.

on 3/26/2007 4:42:00 PM

I got this on sale at Whole Foods and I love the scent. The scent reminds me of the Revlon Outrageous line of shampoos and conditioners. You get a lot of bang for your buck - I got a HUGE bottle of it on sale for like $11.99 or something.

This lathers well and leaves a nice, light scent on your skin. The only problem is it contains parabens (I think Alba might be reformulating?), so I gave it away, but if they reformulate without parabens, I will for sure buy it again.

on 1/25/2007 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product is great! Rinses clean and does not leave my skin feeling tight. Also does not clash with any fragrance I apply after taking a shower. The scent does smell like tuberose but a light floral tuberose and not a bit earthy as I thought it would at the suggestion of the name 'midnight'. Also the price is great at $7-8 dollars for a 12 ounce bottle. Will be trying the other gels in the Alba line.

on 9/30/2006 6:47:00 PM

Believe it or not, I have been using this for my hair and its actually wonderful!!! I picked this up on a make up alley whim and loved it as a body wash... lovely smell, moisturizing, great lather. But one day, I just decided to wash my hair with it too, and I was pleasently surprised. The ingredients looked natural and it didn't seem to contain anything too harsh... and I had expected either heavy greasy hair, or stiff staw hair like some "natural" shampoos have left me with. Luckily, neither was the case! My hair was shiny, soft, and bouncy... no conditioner needed! My boyfriend definitely noticed! My hair had been looking like crap for a while... (clorine damage from swimming) but it doesn't anymore! Very pleased. This has definitely cut down my shower products... I just use this on my hair and body and I'm done. INFINITELY better than Philosophy's 3 in 1 gels. Bleh. Anyway, an interesting and unexpected use of a great product from a great line. I wish there was a lotion because the smell is lovely!!

on 5/28/2006 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a truly amazing shower gel. When you consider that it is all natural, lathers well, rinses off nicely and has a TRULY DIVINE smell, what more could you ask for? I will repurchase as long as they make it :)

on 11/17/2005 1:05:00 AM

I bought their Pinapple enzyme cleanser & pineapple lip balm & gardenia hydrating conditioner --I've liked them all. I was running out of shower gel so I decided to give this a try. And I was looking for a good product from a company that doesn't test on animals and doesn't use animal products. Plus I loooooooove tuberose -- Fracas is one of my favorite perfumes. Big bottle was $9.99 at Whole Foods.

It lathers nicely and smells absolutely divine! I have normal-oily skin. If I use moisturizer, it's usually on my hands, or legs. -- Hands an everyday occasion lately. I actually tried shampooing my hair w/this last night. Did not dry my hair out -- or my skin, has not made me break out or feel really oily either.

Popular Body Skincare Products