Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

3.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Alumina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Aqua (Water/Eau)May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 10/11/2018 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was awful. Urban Decay hasn't been able to come up with a good way to package their primer potions over the years and this crappy container is just another example. What even is that little wanna be doe foot in there?

I've tried using just the amount that comes on the little stick, I've tried squeezing out and adding more... every single time... it creases... and bad.

Their regular primer potion works fine/great for me... but this more expensive anti-aging version is absolutely pointless...

I mean.... if I want anti-agin... I ESPECIALLY don't want it to crease!!!!! Holy hell this product is bad.

Yeah the regular version is good... but because of the little stick applicator... I'll stick to Too Faced, even though their reputation has started to fall lately. At least I can trust their primer and it's packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not in love with this eye primer. But I will say I like the formula a lot better than Eden, Sin, and maybe the Original. It doesn't make my eyelids look 90, and I notice less concealer balling up under it. Are there better eye primers on the market? Absolutely, even drugstore brands can compete. But as far as Urban Decay options go, I like it. A powder eye shadow over this wore well.

I don’t like how the dispenser is a wand. It feels very unhygienic. I pair this up with the urban decay 3 palette. Not sure if it’s the palette or the primer, the colour intensity isn’t higher and the weartime isn’t longer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I received this one for free when I bought a full size UD original primer, the one I'm used to and love! I've used it daily for a whole week because I wanted to do it justice. Really disappointed that it does not perfom as effectively as the original. Eyeshadow creases and doesn't stay put, eyelids get greasy and I don't quite understand its anti-aging claims. Glad I didn't buy it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I find this to be a little greasier than the original UDPP, so it didn't work as well for me. It does make shadows more true-to-pan like most primers do, and that is a plus, but I want primer to make my shadow last longer as well. In terms of wear, this works about as well as no primer with most shadows for me.

on 3/2/2018 7:04:00 PM

Absolutely horrible product! I loved their original primer potion but I lost it on a flight so I decided to pick this one up - huge mistake. It’s super hard to use; you can barely get any product out onto the applicator. The consistency is horrible, it creates creases, and it doesn’t prolong your eyeshadow’s staying power at all. I’m glad I only got the $10 travel size one but even that was a waste of money.

on 2/19/2018 3:38:00 PM

My eyelids are quite oily and this is one of the very few primers that will keep my make up in place. It smoothes, evens, and keeps the oils locked. Not sure about the anti-aging, though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This does nothing to keep my eyeshadow looking creaseless throughout the day. Super disappointed! This is the first eyeshadow primer I have tried, so I guess it's on to the next one! My eyelids are rather oily, so there might not be any primer that can keep eyeshadow looking good for the entire day, but I'm hoping for something that at least can get me through the workday.

Also, the packaging with the wand is weird and impractical.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Don't get this one! I thought it was alright at first, but honestly it was making my eyelids and eyeshadow look all wrinkly and old... I don't understand, but it was super bad, defs wouldn't recommend, the lorac eyeshadow primer is amazing! check that out instead!
Just really didn't like this product especially for the price..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I'm not sure why this isn't rated higher. I love UD Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer. It's my HG primer. The formula is creamy and easy to use, it sets sheer, and it keeps my eyeshadow looking pristine throughout the day. What I don't like is the packaging: the squeeze tube with the wand is ridiculous and wastes product. I much prefer the plain squeeze tube with the pointed nozzle, which is only available in the largest size (that may have changed; I haven't needed to purchase this product since I stocked up on it during a Sephora clearance last year. I don't know why it was clearanced but my gut tells me it was a repackaging, since all the tubes I've seen since have a clear, faceted cap instead of the classic metal-look one).