Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Alumina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Aqua (Water/Eau)May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 2/19/2018 3:38:00 PM

My eyelids are quite oily and this is one of the very few primers that will keep my make up in place. It smoothes, evens, and keeps the oils locked. Not sure about the anti-aging, though.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This does nothing to keep my eyeshadow looking creaseless throughout the day. Super disappointed! This is the first eyeshadow primer I have tried, so I guess it's on to the next one! My eyelids are rather oily, so there might not be any primer that can keep eyeshadow looking good for the entire day, but I'm hoping for something that at least can get me through the workday.

Also, the packaging with the wand is weird and impractical.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Don't get this one! I thought it was alright at first, but honestly it was making my eyelids and eyeshadow look all wrinkly and old... I don't understand, but it was super bad, defs wouldn't recommend, the lorac eyeshadow primer is amazing! check that out instead!
Just really didn't like this product especially for the price..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I'm not sure why this isn't rated higher. I love UD Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer. It's my HG primer. The formula is creamy and easy to use, it sets sheer, and it keeps my eyeshadow looking pristine throughout the day. What I don't like is the packaging: the squeeze tube with the wand is ridiculous and wastes product. I much prefer the plain squeeze tube with the pointed nozzle, which is only available in the largest size (that may have changed; I haven't needed to purchase this product since I stocked up on it during a Sephora clearance last year. I don't know why it was clearanced but my gut tells me it was a repackaging, since all the tubes I've seen since have a clear, faceted cap instead of the classic metal-look one).

I haven't seen any noticeable skin care benefits, and I find that my eyeshadow squishes up into my crease when I use this primer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Makes my eyeshadow colors more lasting and look more pigmented. Can make my eyelids creasy after a long day tho. Texture and formula is quite lightweight, not too sticky for eyelids

I cannot believe the rating on this....this stuff is pure golden! I am someone with very deep-set or hooded eyes, PLUS I have oily skin too. This eye primer works beautifully for me. A little goes a long way. If I remember correctly, I bought this product over 2 years ago now and I still have a good 5-6 months worth left!! HOLY CRAP!
I am one to always look at the reviews of a product before purchasing. No one wants to spend money on something that doesn't work.
Long story short, this stuff is my holy grail. Just in case I know I'll be having a long night, I put an extra layer of this stuff and I am good to go!

on 2/28/2017 5:09:00 PM

I totally agree with pimpi84. At the end of the day my eyeshadow/liner is not as vibrant and A LOT has worn off and creased. Unless I got a bad batch, this is very runny. This is nothing like the original and I do not see any anti-aging benefits. I will definitely be going back to the original. For the price I would have expected more.

on 1/11/2017 4:15:00 PM

Nothing to compare with the original version. I do not think it has some anti-aging function, but onestly ... which product does? At the end of the day I still have my make up on, but colors are not vivid like they are when using the original primer potion. I will not repurchase this, I will repurchase the original one.

on 12/20/2016 5:30:00 PM

I have normal-dry eyelids, and this worked much better on me than the original primer potion. It did not conceal my darker lids nor did it intensify the eyeshadow colors, but atleast it didn't make my lids look like a creasy mess. It also made my eye make-up last for up to 12 hours, no budging and very little fading, so that's great. If you have normal-dry lids and you want a primer to keep your eye-make up in place and help it last, this gets the job done. But for the price, I was also expecting my darker lids to be brightened or color-corrected so eyeshadow colors will pop more...maybe if the primer shade was lighter like Eden I would have liked it better.