Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC SPF34/PA++

4.3

Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cety PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beswax, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (Ci77491) Stearic Acid, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Terifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Cermide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Adansonia Digitata Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit extract, Algae Extract, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this and I absolutely love it, it Blends into your skin perfectly and matches your skin tone perfectly it's not too opaque that it makes you look like you're wearing a mask but it's also not to but it's also not to sheer that it makes the CC cream pointless like some American brands that I've heard of, you can just rub it on and wait 20 minutes and it literally looks like you're wearing nothing on your face and blends perfectly into your skin tone. The only downside to this CC cream is that it strongly smells like sunscreen lotion and the smell doesn't fade as far as I can tell it seems to linger but since I'm from Florida I just reminds me of the beach so I don't mind it at all however I can see why other people would not like the smell it smells like straight up sunscreen lotion. There are no sparkles glitter or Shimmer, it is just a normal CC cream it starts out white and then Blends into your skin tone after about 10 to 20 minutes I really like it, you can find this on eBay in the old white and pink bottle and the New Black squeeze tube on eBay for around $20 if you buy it from outside of the country it will probably take a month or two to get to your home, as far as CC creams go I think this is one of my favorites and I have tried everything from Chanel Foundation to Maybelline

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! I am currently on isotretinoin so I have very dry skin and no acne to cover up, my main issue is discolouration. I always set this with powder (I use Ben Nye classic translucent powder) and this looks so natural and light on my skin. I am very very pale, so this oxidises a little dark on me, but nothing too bad and nothing some highlighter can't fix. I love that this lasts all day and doesn't crease around my mouth or nose area at all and I once I've set it, I can touch my skin and even go swimming and it pretty much stays put! One thing to mention, you must use a brush before blending with a sponge, anytime I just use a sponge/blender I get these weird black marks on my face that almost look like eyeliner flakes but as soon as I touch them with my finger they smudge into my skin. I'm not sure what it is, but if I use a makeup brush to apply, then blend out with a sponge, it is flawless and doesn't get these marks.

This is so good at covering up any redness or discolouration on my face, but it still somehow always ends up looking natural, like my skin is naturally flawless. It's super moisturising, feels lightweight, and covers amazingly. The only downside is the shade is only suited for someone who is around an nc15-nc20.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first cc cream I tried so I'm not sure if other cc creams are also this way. This comes out grayish-white. It is also fragrance free, but it smells like sunscreen. The smell lingers all day. It made my face look ghastly white and super shiny when I first put it on. It oxides quickly though. When I decided to get some of the shine off by dabbing a tissue on my face, I can see yellowish orange on the tissue. The coverage was decent and it did last til the end of a work day. My face was shiny the entire day though. My face feels tight and I have dry patches on my face after 3 days of using this.

LOVE!!!! It pretty much eliminates my need for foundation, and a little goes a LONG way, especially with my rosacea, this stuff is amazing. I just need a little concealer around my nose and under my eyes, set with my makeup forever hd translucent powder, and I'm good!

I love this cc cream! On no make up days I'll wear it alone but under a foundation it makes any crap foundation beautiful and last so much longer! Such good value

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This review is also for the Green product in the pink container---I don't know why I didn't read these reviews sooner! I was using this strictly as a color-corrector/primer, under the Lioele Triple the Solution BB--a great combo for that full-on, full-coverage, perfect kpop face but too heavy for me on most days. I have that unfortunate problem where my face is darker than my neck--my neck is creamy pale but my face has redness as well as freckles/sun damage, and I realized lately that the demarcation line looked horrible. This stuff on it's own is killing it-- the lovely Lioele coverage still looks natural and the color correction is perfect. As others have said here, it does NOT stay green! I apply over moisturizer with that flat-topped Sigma brush, use yellow-based concealer(s) where I need them, and do a light spray of rosewater when I'm done, no powder. It almost seems too simple! If I need a slightly darker shade in summer I'll probably just mix in a drop of the regular Lioele BB. Deep down I always know when something is truly working vs. me trying to force it to work, and this was one of those times--checked the mirror in daylight and was like, oh my...! (3 lippies for packaging tho---it falls over all the time!)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This review is for the actual Cera-V Dollish CC Cream in the pearlescent white pump bottle, not the bb creams in the pink.

PRICE: $20 through Amazon Prime. Pretty standard for Lioele's Dollish line.

SCENT: Light, clean, slightly floral. I'm pretty sensitive to scents (Chanel foundations gag me out) and this one isn't noxious. It dissipates fairly quickly.

TEXTURE: It's like a light lotion, creamy but fluid and very easy to work with and spread.

INGREDIENTS: Impressive, although there are a few potential acne triggers in the formula (beeswax and Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, and a few other potentials). A foundation that includes ceramides and niacinamide? Sign me up!

APPLICATION: I've applied this with both a brush and my fingers, but not a beauty blender (even though I love a bb, I don't want to risk whisking any sunscreen away with it!). I use a singular pump and dot it around my face for brush application and then use gentle patting motions to stiple and work the product into my skin. I get the most coverage this way (from any foundation). With my fingers, I use a singular pump and rub between my fingers to warm the product and then apply to my face, working from the inside out. Quicker than a brush, but less coverage and I worry about moving the sunscreen around on my face with this method.

COVERAGE: Light-Medium, depends on how much you apply. It can be built up to cover PIH and sunspots to a degree, but it will look caked on if you over apply. Definitely the most coverage I've ever seen with a "cc cream".

COLOR: Starts out white, changes color with the warmth of your skin. I'm an NC15 and it's ever so slightly pink/grey on me. It's not noticeable to the discerning eye. I do blend down my neck a bit, because I'm paranoid like that.

FINISH: Wet. If you live in a humid climate, like Florida, it never really dries without a setting powder. It goes above and beyond dewy.

RECOMMENDATIONS: Normal-Dry skin, and even then you will probably need a light dusting of setting powder. Oily skin, this offers zero oil control. It will probably slide right off your face even with a setting powder. I'd look elsewhere.

VERDICT: Right now, I'm enjoying it. I have pretty normal skin at the moment (thank you pregnancy, you've been kind to me in this regard) and it's beautiful as long as it's set with powder. My skin is usually oily, though, and I can't see this working if it ever changes back. I like the ingredient list, and the inclusion of skin beneficial ingredients. That's one of the reasons I choose bb/cc creams over traditional foundations, after all!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I saw raving reviews on YouTube regarding this product (ElaineMokk, Carly Humbert). I was really interested in buying this because I thought it looked revolutionary, + I'm all about Asian cosmetics.
I ordered samples of this before making the full purchase online, because it is kind of pricy compared to other Korean products I have purchased. I'm sad to say this didn't work for me, for a number of reasons.
#1. I have yellow undertoned light skin. When blending this into my skin, my face did not match my neck, because this turns into a light pink color for a long time before changing further into an appropriate skin tone. I don't have time in the mornings to wait 20 minutes until this matches. No siree.
#2. It has a FANTABULOUS weight and texture, it feels like nothing on the skin, even lighter than sunscreen. That being said, the finish stays dewey/wet for a long time. And I have oily skin, so this must be set with powder for it to have any lasting power.
#3 The coverage is light to medium, and I have all sorts of skin issues I really like to cover up. For the price I could buy four of my favorite full cover Holika Holika Petit BB Creams, that also have high SPF as well.

To keep it short , this is a cool product. It is fun to use it. But if you're looking for high coverage, skin protection, and something that takes less time to oxidize into your skin tone, the safe choice is a BB cream. There are tons of Korean BB creams that are amazing and affordable!

I ordered this about a month and a half ago as my summer foundation. I have been using it almost daily, and I have to say I'm still really impressed. The first time I put it on, it was like watching an actual miracle work. That day I had gone to work without makeup, was red and blotchy from sweating from being in a hot car, and really, really tired. I had to go somewhere after work, and had just picked up this package, so I hurriedly pumped some out (it comes out white and sort of pearly) and smeared it all over my face so I would look somewhat put together and...my skin immediately looked flawless! No pores, no dullness, and it even did a surprising number on my dark circles which I don't even expect from concealers, much less a CC cream.

Weeks later I am, of course, not in awe every time I put it on but it gets the job done and done well. Pair that with the extra SPF (I use lotion with SPF as well) and moisturizing and I'm a customer for life! The packaging is also quite cute and sanitary- the pump pumps out just enough for once layer on my face, which is all I have ever needed.

The cons for this product are few and far between, and none are deal breakers for me. It does take a little while to match your skin tone exactly, it will usually look a bit off for about 20 minutes, which is fine for me because that's my commute in the morning. That isn't to say it looks AWFUL, just not exact. I often get to work and when I get around to a mirror I am surprised by how nice and even my skin is.

It's also very moist, so I recommend a setting powder on top for all skin types. I have redness on my face and it covers that, but I'm not sure how it will do with acne as I do not get acne too often.

It's a bit pricey, but no more expensive than any other high end foundation or tinted moisturizer on the market. If you're looking for a CC cream that actually has protective qualities and decent coverage, I'd say there's no better bet than this stuff. I highly recommend it!