Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC Cream SPF34/PA++

4.3

Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cety PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beswax, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (Ci77491) Stearic Acid, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Terifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Cermide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Adansonia Digitata Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit extract, Algae Extract, Fragrance

This product will replace your foundation and/or high-coverage Korean BB creams. Weightless and comfortable, it fills my pore craters without any effort, leaving me with perfect, poreless skin with a satin-matte finish. Just dab on concealer under the eyes and you're good to go.

My only quibble with this product is that it does cling onto any dry flakes on your face (this isn't the only CC cream that does that though), so exfoliate well before use.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is an item I keep repurchasing and actually using (not just throwing it off to the side). Shade adjusts to your skin tone, but you have to be light to begin with. Blurs pores, gives you an airbrushed finish. I like to top it 9ff with pur minerals mineral foundation, lasts all day! No primer because I think that would take away from the skin care benefits. Stays put on my greasy skin surprisingly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is great! I havr been theough many sample packets and a full bottle. I reciwved compliments when I wore it. It is medium high coverage which is a lot for a cc cream in my opinion. It is a Korean product so it is fairly light so just a warning if you have darker skin tone. Mine is light neutral. It also smells nice.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have it in the new revamped black packaging.

I have oily sensitive skin, with redness and enlarged pores and with an occasional pimple/s.

The shade is slightly too pale for me, but with a little bit of blush and bronzer works really nice for everyday. It has a dewy finish, and to me, I don’t look oily during day, but dewy. It lasts whole day (10+), which is great! Also, good for humid and cold (-2 degC) weather. Also what I find a good feature of this cream to be is that it makes my skin look better, that fills in enlarged pores.

I really recommend and will repurchase.

Pros: weartime, effect, dewyness, smooth
Cons: shade

I wear: Armani Silk 2.0, UD Naked 2.0, MAC NC20.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this and I absolutely love it, it Blends into your skin perfectly and matches your skin tone perfectly it's not too opaque that it makes you look like you're wearing a mask but it's also not to but it's also not to sheer that it makes the CC cream pointless like some American brands that I've heard of, you can just rub it on and wait 20 minutes and it literally looks like you're wearing nothing on your face and blends perfectly into your skin tone. The only downside to this CC cream is that it strongly smells like sunscreen lotion and the smell doesn't fade as far as I can tell it seems to linger but since I'm from Florida I just reminds me of the beach so I don't mind it at all however I can see why other people would not like the smell it smells like straight up sunscreen lotion. There are no sparkles glitter or Shimmer, it is just a normal CC cream it starts out white and then Blends into your skin tone after about 10 to 20 minutes I really like it, you can find this on eBay in the old white and pink bottle and the New Black squeeze tube on eBay for around $20 if you buy it from outside of the country it will probably take a month or two to get to your home, as far as CC creams go I think this is one of my favorites and I have tried everything from Chanel Foundation to Maybelline

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! I am currently on isotretinoin so I have very dry skin and no acne to cover up, my main issue is discolouration. I always set this with powder (I use Ben Nye classic translucent powder) and this looks so natural and light on my skin. I am very very pale, so this oxidises a little dark on me, but nothing too bad and nothing some highlighter can't fix. I love that this lasts all day and doesn't crease around my mouth or nose area at all and I once I've set it, I can touch my skin and even go swimming and it pretty much stays put! One thing to mention, you must use a brush before blending with a sponge, anytime I just use a sponge/blender I get these weird black marks on my face that almost look like eyeliner flakes but as soon as I touch them with my finger they smudge into my skin. I'm not sure what it is, but if I use a makeup brush to apply, then blend out with a sponge, it is flawless and doesn't get these marks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first cc cream I tried so I'm not sure if other cc creams are also this way. This comes out grayish-white. It is also fragrance free, but it smells like sunscreen. The smell lingers all day. It made my face look ghastly white and super shiny when I first put it on. It oxides quickly though. When I decided to get some of the shine off by dabbing a tissue on my face, I can see yellowish orange on the tissue. The coverage was decent and it did last til the end of a work day. My face was shiny the entire day though. My face feels tight and I have dry patches on my face after 3 days of using this.

This is so good at covering up any redness or discolouration on my face, but it still somehow always ends up looking natural, like my skin is naturally flawless. It's super moisturising, feels lightweight, and covers amazingly. The only downside is the shade is only suited for someone who is around an nc15-nc20.

LOVE!!!! It pretty much eliminates my need for foundation, and a little goes a LONG way, especially with my rosacea, this stuff is amazing. I just need a little concealer around my nose and under my eyes, set with my makeup forever hd translucent powder, and I'm good!

I love this cc cream! On no make up days I'll wear it alone but under a foundation it makes any crap foundation beautiful and last so much longer! Such good value