no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/19/2010

I am a professional makeup artist with an esthetics background on skincare and I love this product.

Though it is advertised as just "water", this is an amazing second step after my cleanser. It is like a toner because it removes any leftover impurities, it always takes off what I didn't with my cleanser (you would seriously think it's already clean until you swipe …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromgna

Jul/29/2005

I love this stuff as an eye makeup remover. It feels like water and doesn't leave a film like lots of lotion and oil-based removers I've tried for sensitive skin. There's no stinging or puffy eyes for me the next morning. I don't wear waterproof mascara though and have no need for it on my face.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (436 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jun/22/2004

This is great for taking off makeup in the middle of the day when you don't want to have to wash your face. It is sort of weird because it literally looks and feels like water. My skin does not feel stripped or greasy after using this. The only problem is that I felt like I had to use a ton of it before the cotton square finally came clean. This is no good because it costs $25 a bottle.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

Nov/05/2002

makeup remover for eyes, lips and face...supposed to be suitable for oily skins...comes in a pump bottle...needed 3-4 soaked cotton pads to remove all my makeup...which consists of lightweight foundation..eye shadow..mascara..lipgloss and blush...convienient as it eliminates the need for multiple removers..left my skin feeling soft but slightly sticky..

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24