Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Compare to Neutrogena)

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Compare to Neutrogena)

3.0

on 11/12/2018 9:56:00 PM

These towelettes burn my eyes too.

on 10/26/2018 11:48:00 PM

My eyes are sensitive to most makeup removers and these wipes are no exception. I was hoping these would be a cheaper alternative to the Neutrogena wipes. They perform similarly to the Neutrogena wipes but the texture is a bit more abrasive and it feels like the surfectants in them are harsher and leave more residue. Most importantly, they caused painful burning in my eyes even when I wasn’t actually using them to remove eye makeup—just getting one close to my eye would make my eyes start watering.

on 6/2/2018 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makeup remover made me break out, and it really burns. Not just my eyes. My skin is peeling off because of it. Do NOT buy this product

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I’ve been using these wipes for a long time. I find they do a good job of removing my makeup. I keep them in a ziploc bag in my gym bag so they don’t dry out. They sting for eye makeup so I using an oil free eye makeup remover for my eye makeup.

on 10/18/2017 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Let me just start by saying that these are HEAVILY scented and if you get it in your eyes yes it's gonna burn.
Now.... I am sensitive to smells but this doesn't bother my skin or my tummy. Not crazy about the eye burning either but these wipes work pretty darn good and I just do my best to get close to my eyes very last so they are a bit dryer at that point. These are my ultimate lazy girl tool. One is always in my purse and next to my bed. That way if I don't feel like getting back out of bed to remove my makeup before sleep then I don't have to. I use one wipe to remove makeup then I go back in with another to make sure it's all gone and the skin is thoroughly cleansed. These wipes are VERY moist so you don't have to worry about them going dry on you. I usually have to ring the last one out. I buy these babies by the box. It's like 9 USD and you get 125 in five smaller packages.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

These are the makeup wipes I use and they last long and I love theme so much they take off all my makeup with one of these

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have never had such a bad reaction to makeup remover. My eyes stung, the smell made me sick to my stomach. I had to wash my face twice with my liquid cleanser, but still couldn't get the scent off my hands and face. So then I got in the shower!! An hour later I'm still not feeling well. I was actually considering calling Poison Control, then decided to go on line first and check out reviews. My reaction may have been extreme, but quite a few reviews complained of burning eyes. I am returning this product. Not because I need the money, but it will be my way of protesting this product. It should not be on the market!!

on 4/10/2017 1:25:00 PM

Usually the cheaper option for products work the same and save some money. Don't buy these if you have sensitive skin. The first time I used them it stung around my eyes but that usually happens with any makeup remover I use.
I continued to use them 2 or 3 more times and noticed a burn like rash under and on the outer corner of my eyes. My cheeks and chin have developed sore bumps all over and it itches when I try to cover it with makeup.

If you have even slightly sensitive skin I wouldn't suggest buying these.

on 7/6/2016 8:50:00 AM

Used one wipe on my face and it burned like I was on fire. I have since broken out into a red itchy rash that is warm to the touch. Although the product was cheap and the packaging was helpful to keep the towelettes moist, the product itself is terrible. DO NOT BUY! .. I returned the pack that I bought and hope no one has to go through what I have.

on 6/28/2016 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I do not have sensitive eyes & I do not wear contacts, but somehow this makes my eyes sting! Never purchasing again!