Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Compare to Neutrogena)

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Compare to Neutrogena)

3.2

on 10/18/2017 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Let me just start by saying that these are HEAVILY scented and if you get it in your eyes yes it's gonna burn.
Now.... I am sensitive to smells but this doesn't bother my skin or my tummy. Not crazy about the eye burning either but these wipes work pretty darn good and I just do my best to get close to my eyes very last so they are a bit dryer at that point. These are my ultimate lazy girl tool. One is always in my purse and next to my bed. That way if I don't feel like getting back out of bed to remove my makeup before sleep then I don't have to. I use one wipe to remove makeup then I go back in with another to make sure it's all gone and the skin is thoroughly cleansed. These wipes are VERY moist so you don't have to worry about them going dry on you. I usually have to ring the last one out. I buy these babies by the box. It's like 9 USD and you get 125 in five smaller packages.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

These are the makeup wipes I use and they last long and I love theme so much they take off all my makeup with one of these

on 6/28/2016 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I do not have sensitive eyes & I do not wear contacts, but somehow this makes my eyes sting! Never purchasing again!

on 7/6/2016 8:50:00 AM

Used one wipe on my face and it burned like I was on fire. I have since broken out into a red itchy rash that is warm to the touch. Although the product was cheap and the packaging was helpful to keep the towelettes moist, the product itself is terrible. DO NOT BUY! .. I returned the pack that I bought and hope no one has to go through what I have.

on 4/10/2017 1:25:00 PM

Usually the cheaper option for products work the same and save some money. Don't buy these if you have sensitive skin. The first time I used them it stung around my eyes but that usually happens with any makeup remover I use.
I continued to use them 2 or 3 more times and noticed a burn like rash under and on the outer corner of my eyes. My cheeks and chin have developed sore bumps all over and it itches when I try to cover it with makeup.

If you have even slightly sensitive skin I wouldn't suggest buying these.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have never had such a bad reaction to makeup remover. My eyes stung, the smell made me sick to my stomach. I had to wash my face twice with my liquid cleanser, but still couldn't get the scent off my hands and face. So then I got in the shower!! An hour later I'm still not feeling well. I was actually considering calling Poison Control, then decided to go on line first and check out reviews. My reaction may have been extreme, but quite a few reviews complained of burning eyes. I am returning this product. Not because I need the money, but it will be my way of protesting this product. It should not be on the market!!

The wipes work really well. The reason I did not give this product five stars is the product burns my eyes. My eyes are not that sensitive, but when I have this in my lower eye area ( I use a cleansing butter to remove my eyeliner and mascara ) to remove the cleansing butter
OUCH!!!!!! So use with care, even though they are Opthamologist approved be careful.
I don't plan on buying these again for that very reason.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

NEVER EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY!!!! These wipes are made with something that makes my eyes burn, itch, and turn red. They smell great, and do a good job removing makeup, but I can't use them on my face. I've never had a makeup wipe burn so much.

on 12/23/2015 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am requesting to remove this brand off the market for the rest of the time I am alive. It is absolutely awful and none should go through the pain I went through. I should approxamitely die in 80 years... making me 98. But, just to be safe lets do the next 90. Ya never know..Then when I die you can sell again.
Thanks.
My eyes hurt.
I am only writing this with one eye p.s.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Initially I loved this product. The first few weeks they worked wonderful but as I got to the bottom of the bag where the remaining towelettes where soaked with the liquid, my face has become incredibly irritated. It hurts me to even apply my regular makeup on and my skin is literally peeling off. My under eye area is the worst and I can honestly cry from the pain. My face is normally really oily so for it to be completely dry and peeling I can only imagine what it would do to someone with already dry or normal skin types. I do not recommend them at all.